Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Sims 4 Parenthood (Winners Announced)

Comments

• ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    Thanks @Simgirl1010 for hosting this giveaway. My favourite movie family would be Cheaper by the Dozen. Hilarious and definitely challenging for the parents :D
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    Thank you for the opportunity to win this awesome gamepack! I have lots of favourite fictional families, but if I have to be picky and choose only one or two I'd go with:

- Jack Carter and Allison Blake's family from the TV show Eureka. They're what I think a perfect family looks like. Plus they're beyond adorable together.
    - The Bluth family from Arrested Development. They're so dysfunctional, but at the same time so much fun!
  • iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    Oh thanks for doing this! :):);)

My favorite family movie is Finding Nemo! I like how a devoted father can do abything to save his child!
  • hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    Thank you for this!
    I dont really have a favourite but I love the Hennesseys from 8 Simple Rules!
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    edited May 2017
    My favorite family is the Pritchetts/Dunphys from Modern Family. No, I can't choose one.

I also like the relationship between Rick and Morty. I love how Rick secretly loves and cares about his family, specially his grandson.

Thanks for the giveaway!
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    the golden girls are my favorite tv family
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Ever heard of the Twist family, from Round the Twist?
    around-the-twist.jpg

They live in a lighthouse, and have many strange and supernatural adventures.
    It's an aussie kids show, based on a series of books. It's got a ghost in the dunny, mermaids, cabbage patch babies, underpants with magic powers, an ice maiden, toxic garbage attracting goo....

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Mikado-chanMikado-chan Posts: 108 Member
    edited May 2017
    I guess it would be Winchesters from Supernatural. But my favourite family is not from any movie or tv series. They are from Marvel comics :mrgreen:
    f0e27df6d7ee6012dadf9e1e18ebae1f.jpg
    Cable and Hope
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Ahhh, lovely question! I know it's not a movie or TV show, but my favourite has to be Trucy and Phoenix from the later Phoenix Wright games. I love the fact that in his darkest hour, when he'd lost everything, Phoenix could adopt a poor little eight-year-old girl who'd just lost her dad--just like that.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    My favorite TV family is Buffy. <3
    Despite not being the perfect "ideal" family, they stick together, and are there for each other - even to the point of sacrificing life, for family (and of course, the world).

Thank you for the chance to win this pack, which we can use to make our Sims into an even greater family, in whatever way we choose!
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway o:)
    My favourite TV family is the Buckets from Keeping Up Appearances <3 I just love them.
  • WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    Thank you for this giveaway :D

My favorite family movies is every old disney movie but my but favorite of them:

The lion king, its amazing
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    My favourite tv family are the Winchesters on supernatural. Now, I know that they are definitely not the conventional family but I love them non the less. Dean feeling constantly compelled to protect Sam, Sam looking up to his brother from a very young age, like Dean is his world. And I can't say much more due to spoilers but I feel like... Even though they don't have that apple pie life, the bond the Winchester family shares is one to be envied. It endeavors through catastrophic happenings and the loyalty each brother shows to one another is just amazing. I tuned into the ups and downs of this family some 2 years ago and I haven't regretted it one bit. I live to see the devotion the Winchesters have towards their family, be that by blood or not.

... Okay, now I'm going to wrestle a live crocodile to get over that mega chick-flick moment. :D Thankyou for hosting this giveaway! It is v. generous.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • ViyzViyz Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi there!

My favorite family will always be the one in Ricky and Morty adult swim show. I have good laughs with that one. xD
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Thank you so so so much for hosting this giveaway and I think you are awesome!!
    My favourite family show would definitely have to be Bob's Burgers because its just so funny and who doesn't love burgers?
    FFCOojX.gif
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Lorelai and Rory Gilmore! As well as Emily and Richard, but they aren't as prominent. I love my Gilmore Girls!
  • the1975the1975 Posts: 82 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway!! That's so nice of ya.

My favorite TV family would probably have to be the Gallaghers from Shameless U.S. even though they are quite the dysfunctional bunch. They always manage to stick together. :)

Also, a huge shoutout to the Gilmore girls.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Mine is the The Clampett from Beverly Hillbillies because they are a funny crazy rich family but still was humble and stuck to what they knew.
    Jed Clampett and Granny always spoke wisdom to Elly May and Jethro Bodine. Even though Elly May mother passed she still had Granny to teach her ways to act like a lady and dating even though Elly May hated acting like a Lady.
    Also I liked The Brady Bunch because it was a house full of kids from every age range and they were all step brothers/sisters to each other but they were a loving family whatever someone needed help the family was there.
  • MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    The possibles from Kim possible. I loved how they could joke together and even though no one in my family is a scientist their humor made me see my family in them.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Thank you for doing this. My favorite would have been the Waltons. Reminds me of what my mom's growing up would have been like.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    Not exactly a family, but the Big Bang Theory folks are my favourite tv 'group'.
  • AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    My favorite tv or movie family would have to be The Incredibles. They're just fun and awesome!
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    Always see these, but I never enter. Thank you for doing this :)

I am going to say Gru and his daughters from Despicable Me! I just love how this villain falls in love with those girls and they change his heart. Children have a tendency to do that :)
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    The Halliwell sisters from Charmed - or wait, the entire family actually, including all known ancestors and descendants. Even though I can't get into the show anymore the way I could as a child, I still like to imagine being born into that magical family, and asking myself which of the three major powers I would have inherited.
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    My fav TV family would have to be the Ottos from American Housewife. It's a fairly new show, but they're so hilarous! xD
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!