Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think Pets will be the next GP/EP?

Comments

• Options
    ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    In between pets and season, i think one will be a GP and one and EP.
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • Options
    KassidyBauspiesKassidyBauspies Posts: 44 Member
    I think it will be the next one.
  • Options
    ArianaMRArianaMR Posts: 38 Member
    I feel like Pets might be a GP, but I hope it's actually an EP. I really want it to be a big and important addition to the game and I think GPs are just not as fun as EPs. For example, I absolutely loved Vampires and I think they did a great job with making vampires a lot of fun, and I played with it for like a week straight, but now I don't really use its things as much. City Living on the other hand, it's been like 6 months and I'm still obsessed. I want Pets to be memorable.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    After the Parenthood one?

EP maybe but I'm hopeful a Tropical Vacation is the next Gamepack.
  • Options
    I think it will be a GP or an EP combined with weather, And it might get released sometime next quarter:)

Pets combined with Weather I seriously doubt however they may combine Seasons with Vacations.
  • Options
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    When will the next quarter be?

Starts in July.
  • Options
    MerdsjMerdsj Posts: 1 New Member
    > @AmySims09 said:
    > After the Parenthood one?

We have quarter 3, but what if they won't release another gamepack in quarter 3? That means they have to release another EP because we don't have enough with 1 SP for this whole quarter.. so that means they'll announce pets end July/begin august ?
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    I hope so, but I really miss seasons!
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    > @rudy8292 said:
    > elelunicy wrote: »
    >
    > It would never be a GP. The budget of a GP is tiny compared to what's needed for Pets.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Agree.
    >
    > I believe Pets is one of the most animation heavy packs, that's also why it takes so long to develop.
    > I mean, Pets move in a very distinctive way, and having their own idle animations and all that stuff.
    >
    > No way that would fit within the scope of a GP.

Very true, good point. I predict Pets coming out next quarter as well. With all the code that was discovered recently, it has to be sometime this year.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    The next GP is Parenthood. The next EP will most likely be Pets. I think they'll release it in November-December
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Yeah, I think Pets will come out for the end of the year/winter-shopping season kind of like CL did last year. I'm definitely looking forward to it. Pets are a missing feature in my game. I'll also look forward to Seasons, of course. I'd like more vacation options as well.

Voting on the SP is quite fun IMO and I'd love it if they let the community do it again in some way. I didn't care about laundry but I still think it is fun and is producing a quirky SP. If in doubt, they can continue polling us or combine themes from polling us.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    Personally, to an extent, I'd prefer if pets were a game pack like vampires was so that there is more detail for the theme rather than being rather broad, but not in depth like get to work.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Right now, I feel that Pets could go either way as an EP or a GP. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
  • Options
    geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    still think it will be a GP ( have stated this before). I hope its not
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    I think pets will be the next one, more so now that more coding was found again relating to pets https://simsvip.com/2017/05/07/sims-4-pets-animation-snippet-found-game-code/
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    bethanrwatson94bethanrwatson94 Posts: 8 New Member
    I've been dying for Pets.

I want to be able to create an old Female sim in an apartment with 100x cats.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I did see this on Reddit today, I always find it a bit odd why they use pet icons for certain moodlets. Not to mention, there are so many animal stencils on clothing and paintings, I feel like Pets is the next to come for sure. Which makes me so happy, I really want my doggos back in my game.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Well, after Parenthood we've got the Fitness pack advertised from the Quarterly Teaser, but then I think we'll get Pets. Hopefully...
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    RoseBud05RoseBud05 Posts: 14 New Member
    It is nice to see people excited for the most likely upcoming pets expansion. I am not excited because I would greatly enjoy the SIMS lives getting flushed out before adding pets.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    No. I think Pets will be EP4 and GP6 will be something that no one has guessed correctly yet. Who would have known that we would get Vampires as GP4 and Parenthood as GP5? Same thing with other game packs and packs in general. Nobody (except for EA/Maxis) knows what they will come up with as next. :)
  • Options
    kaylaholidaykaylaholiday Posts: 224 Member
    Yeah, I think we'll have Pets by the end of the year. It's actually the one expansion I don't care about, but I know a lot of people do!
  • Options
    SimlysabinaSimlysabina Posts: 20 Member
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TwistedMexi/status/867152522225614849

Came across this tweet. Dunno if it could be a toddler plumbob, but it sure is interesting!
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TwistedMexi/status/867152522225614849

Came across this tweet. Dunno if it could be a toddler plumbob, but it sure is interesting!

OHH, OHHH, OHHHHHH!!
    zdHxbF1.gif

Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Skobee wrote: »
    I did see this on Reddit today, I always find it a bit odd why they use pet icons for certain moodlets. Not to mention, there are so many animal stencils on clothing and paintings, I feel like Pets is the next to come for sure. Which makes me so happy, I really want my doggos back in my game.

I agree with you @Skobee unless they enjoy watching everyone go crazy trying to imagine what they are coming out with.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    IrishAussieIrishAussie Posts: 63 Member
    I hope so! A lot of sims 4 players have been requesting pets to be part of the game, so hopefully soon.
    ~My level of sarcasm has gotten to point where I don't know if I'm kidding or not.~