OCTOBER 17 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats new and whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Okay my game just COMPLETELY broke.

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 1,775 Member
edited May 16 in Bugs and Issues
Today after sending my Sim to a long sleep (6h) I started my game and everything was as usual. Then I tapped on him and after that went to the Market Square to do work. Then I saw that:
hwtSmNA.jpg
(Notice how the energy bar didn't filled up even though it's 30 and the lot shells aren't there and the working places are empty)

But that wasn't all. Then I restarted my game and now it is just an eternal loading screen.

Can I somehow restart this game? Otherwise I will never be able to play it again! Hope somebody can help or restore my game!

Comments

• ErianKeeperErianKeeper Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! My game instead is not loading at all :( not in my tablet neither in my phone. Did you Can load It?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 1,775 Member
    Hello! My game instead is not loading at all :( not in my tablet neither in my phone. Did you Can load It?

Yes I started my game yesterday and everything went fine. Before going to bed I sent my Sim for a 6h sleep and the morning after loaded the game and got this game breaking bug. :(
    I'm playing on an iPhone 7 with enough GB. (My friend also plays on an iPhone 7 but hasn't got these problems)
    UPDATE: Okay my game just started loading again and resetted to the 6h sleep. Everything works fine again! :) Yay!
  • LolzAndHehzLolzAndHehz Posts: 1 New Member
    I got 1 problem...
    I went from work... AND WHAT I SEE?!
    RIGHT. Everything (expect of another sims) IS BLACK!
    Version is last...
  • fwmellofwmello Posts: 10 New Member
    Well, this happened before the updates.
    One of my sims plum the "forever young" potion to extend their life and after some days I retire him.
    That sim never left the house. Then I discovered that he was playable but not interacting with other sims.
    I had the daily wishes, I could join hobbies and gain experience points using him.
    After the new update he is still on my home and I can't play with him, also I can't add a new one, because I can remove him from my household.
    He was on my generation 4. I am now on level 39, playing daily and my Sims retiring after generation 7 is not showing on my family tree. I don't know how to retire sims after the update and I need to remove him from my household. I can only have three active sims now, making the tasks harder to do.

Also, I have some generations with only 2 retired sims showing on my family tree generations photo. I forced some to early retiring because I couldn't finish some life goals: "Hold International brainstorming Session" in Business (Lv 7), and "Meet Famous Clients" in Law (Lv 10) as described above by Asenath.

Another thing I've noticed after the update: I can't use the heirlooms to gain points like before, as well increase relationship or bonus for hobbies and job.

Please, fix the game. I love it and I'm having a good time playing it everyday.
  • AlmudenaAlmudena Posts: 3 New Member
    All Sims appear blue in the last update. Why is that? How can I fix it?
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 30 New Member
    If I do not finish the daily to-do list, it will reset and the sim does not advance in age and does not evolve, it's as if I'm trapped reliving the same day 100 times in a loop. To complete or not the daily tasks should give changes in the course of history and not only paralyze the evolution of the sim.

Heritages are not working and they all change from mySims characters. I can't recognize anymore

The bed should again have the option of sleeping for 7hours, it feels strange to go to sleep at night and let my sims stand without doing anything. Maybe sleeping for 7h could give a random prize like double energy or party cakes / cupcake.

The function of voluntarily retiring a yes does not exist. If I get sick of a sims, I can not get rid of it.
    Almudena wrote: »
    All Sims appear blue in the last update. Why is that? How can I fix it?

Can you post a screenshot?
  • Marysimmer1971Marysimmer1971 Posts: 20 New Member
    [quote="ErianKeeper;c-15759190"]Hello! My game instead is not loading at all :( not in my tablet neither in my phone. Did you Can load It?[/quote]
  • Marysimmer1971Marysimmer1971 Posts: 20 New Member
    My sims are blue!!!
    My sims are blue!!!

Can you show it on a screenshot?
  • SimsQAMaaikeSimsQAMaaike Posts: 26 SimQA
    I'm sorry to hear a few of you are having issues with your Sims being blue. This something we're aware of and we hope to have it fixed soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Still no fix for the blue Sims?????
    https://fileshare-c1810.cloud.acer.com/api/webpage?partnerid=acer&id=NED1d3aAePnhGXbk6IIWN12PljOoegC3euSDGEN51ho4
    I posted a screenshot in the former comment so you can see. Not only my Sim but all the Sims in the game are the same
    Everytime I open the game appears a message asking my age.
  • SimsQAMaaikeSimsQAMaaike Posts: 26 SimQA
    Hi @Almudena, can you let me know if you still have Blue Sims in your game after updating to the version we released yesterday.

@rafaeljonas what happens after it asks your age? Do you receive the tutorial or can you continue with your previous game?
    > @SimsQAMaaike said:
    > @rafaeljonas what happens after it asks your age? Do you receive the tutorial or can you continue with your previous game?

I can continue with my previous game, but this bug was fixed in the yesterday update.
  • MissyReneeMissyRenee Posts: 1 New Member
    Since the new update when I build a new house on a lot the old house still shows and when I try to move my sims into the lot it gets stuck on the loading screen