Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway for Family GP (Closed-Winners Announced!)

Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
Hey guys so I thought I would just keep this here since the hype is definitely real for GP5. Like many of you I'm super excited for what's to come for this game pack and I wanted to be generous so I am planning on giving away two copies of this Game Pack to two lucky simmers when the pack is released!

I'll also be doing an announcement on my YT channel as well just in case some simmers don't use the forums. So good luck and happy simming everyone :)

UPDATE: Hey guys along with this giveaway I am also doing a separate giveaway on my YouTube channel once I hit 50 subscribers (ambitious I know lol) and the giveaway for that one will start on May 30th and last till June 6th. So in case you don't win this one you'll have a chance to win the one on my YT channel.

UPDATE 2: Hey everyone! Just wanted to chime in and say that Friday will be the last day to enter the giveaway on the forums. I'll be picking the winners then and will announce the winners on Monday. I'll also be releasing a giveaway video later this week on further details about my YT giveaway as there will be two winners for that but check out my channel later this week for a special surprise. As always good luck and happy simming :)

Update 3: The giveaway has officially closed here on the forums and the winners will be announced May 29th! If you don't win this one check out my YouTube channel and comment on my channel update/giveaway video and mention which pack you would like to win from the giveaway. (Don't forget to subscribe) Also there will be two winners for the YouTube giveaway. Good luck and happy simming guys <3

Update 4: I have picked the winners. Congratulations to @PinkPaws66 and @Joseff ! Please pm your origin usernames and when ParentHood launches you will receive your prize. As always guys happy Simming and be on the lookout. There might just be another giveaway around the corner :wink:
1FKDfKj.png
Post edited by Simfan923 on

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for this giveaway! I'm excited for this pack :)
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Thank you for doing the giveaway:) This community is the best:)
    Also, I'm really stoked for the new GP:)
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    This is actually the first pack I have ever been hyped about. You are awesome for doing this Give-a-way :smile:
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,185 Member
    How do you enter?
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I've never really been that into the family play aspect of The Sims, but this pack may change my mind. Sims 4 toddlers are so cute, and can apparently make huge messes (and hopefully get a time out) lol
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    Thank you for doing this - it's so kind! :) I'm so ready for this pack; I can't wait until we get more info on it!!

What's your youtube channel? I don't follow many simmers :s
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    That's awesome!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Very kind of you to be doing a giveaway. I'm gonna be taking a look at your channel too.

Think out of all the game packs we've gotten I'm more than stoked about this family oriented one. Think dineout was my favorite out of the bunch, but this is looking to take that spot.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • BunnerlyBunnerly Posts: 7 New Member
    Thanks for doing this giveaway!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    how do you enter
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    Yes, how do we enter? Because I want to!
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Thank you so much for doing the giveaway <3
    FFCOojX.gif
  • ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    I'd love to enter this giveaway. Thank you for hosting & good luck everyone :)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    All you need to do to enter is just comment here or on YouTube. I'm going to try to see if I can add more to the giveaway so both sides have an equal chance of winning. I'll probably do another one a week after the release
    1FKDfKj.png
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Awww, that is super sweet of you! If I had the extra money I'd love to do a giveaway as well.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    ernesdo wrote: »
    Thank you for doing this - it's so kind! :) I'm so ready for this pack; I can't wait until we get more info on it!!

What's your youtube channel? I don't follow many simmers :s

My YT channel is Simfan923
    1FKDfKj.png
  • GamikaneGamikane Posts: 22 Member
    Thank you so much for giving away this pack! Would be super cool if I won it! :D
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    I would love to enter (if you don't mind, please). I was going to do something important but I forgot what it was because, but you are v. generous to do this I love that we have a community with so much to give not like just giveaway-y but like creativity, ideas, kindness, etc. Sorry my brain is mush so if words don't make sense that is why! Is the full trailer out now fyi?
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    Very nice of you for doing this! so hyped for this GP
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• 88Sorano8888Sorano88 Posts: 36 Member
    So nice of you
  • LadyVixenLadyVixen Posts: 80 Member
    Thank you for doing this giveaway!
  • hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway! :smile:
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    I would love to enter! <3
  • iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    You are so generous! :):):) Its is very kind of you!
    I have waited for this pack since it's release and i am so happy that they are even making one related to family because this is my playstyle! I would be delighted to have it since i am really tight on money at the time being!