Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GP5 Teaser

Comments

• Options
    lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    It also looks like there's a drawing on the fridge and a plate painted by a child.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    It is 7:58AmMDT
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    It is 7:58AmMDT

Less than 3 hours to go now!
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    OMGGG i can't wait to see the trailer. *bites nails*
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    There's so much stuff. Something for every room in the house. Love the new vintage kitchen stuff and the new iron single bed. Can't wait.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Mchap353 wrote: »
    I wonder if there are new interactions with that new fridge with the screen.

Ice maker?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Found these new GP5 shots :) Can't wait for the trailer today!

lI6wAqX.jpg

EsJXIBM.jpg

xn0u0OE.jpg

wLVGuLx.jpg

LOL, no one has mentioned the teen is cursing to himself about his mom. I want to see how grounded works. Because they are trying to portray the older teen has made the younger one cry. >:)

ETA: Notice some teens look younger than the male teen in the hat. They have a smaller face? Younger looking to me than the one in the hat. Preteens?

ETA: will these families be for download or in game? I wan the ones with the teen in hat. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

lI6wAqX.jpg

EsJXIBM.jpg

xn0u0OE.jpg

wLVGuLx.jpg

LOL, no one has mentioned the teen is cursing to himself about his mom. I want to see how grounded works. Because they are trying to portray the older teen has made the younger one cry. >:)

ETA: Notice some teens look younger than the male teen in the hat. They have a smaller face? Younger looking to me than the one in the hat.

I really hope grounded is a thing!

I know what you mean about the face, could it be the hat? Is that a new hairstyle hidden under there?

Either way I'm excited!!
  • Options
    Almost time! Can't wait to come back to this thread and see what y'all our thinking.

What time does the trailer come out please?
  • Options
    Almost time! Can't wait to come back to this thread and see what y'all our thinking.

Woot, I'm so excited as much as I was for Vampires! And there is so much content too (new furniture etc.) I really, really want to see all the interactions.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member

lI6wAqX.jpg

EsJXIBM.jpg

xn0u0OE.jpg

wLVGuLx.jpg

ETA: Notice some teens look younger than the male teen in the hat. They have a smaller face? Younger looking to me than the one in the hat. Preteens?

ETA: will these families be for download or in game? I wan the ones with the teen in hat. lol

Finally someone notice
  • Options
    edited May 2017

lI6wAqX.jpg

EsJXIBM.jpg

xn0u0OE.jpg

wLVGuLx.jpg

ETA: Notice some teens look younger than the male teen in the hat. They have a smaller face? Younger looking to me than the one in the hat.

I really hope grounded is a thing!

I know what you mean about the face, could it be the hat? Is that a new hairstyle hidden under there?

Either way I'm excited!!

If they aren't actually younger looking they did a good job making me think they are with the guy in hat having a bigger chest, facial hair? and the hat and chin dimple. Just makes him look older than say the brother crying and the one working on chemistry set in first picture. That one really does look a few years younger to me.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Usually at 1 pm my time, which is Eastern (New York) time. I'm just hoping I'm home by then! I'm out at appointments with my husband. He doesn't seem to be super excited by the Sims pack. You guys are more fun :smiley:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Usually at 1 pm my time, which is Eastern (New York) time. I'm just hoping I'm home by then! I'm out at appointments with my husband. He doesn't seem to be super excited by the Sims pack. You guys are more fun :smiley:

Thanks I'm GMT so I think that's what 6 my time?
    I feel your pain, my husband doesn't get it either. He looked quite bemused when he came home from work last night and I was so excited over the teaser. But he is a gamer so I think he tries to understand!
  • Options

I bet this GP is a hot seller because of all of us who play family even when we don't play legacy. No way I'm going to miss out on a teen cursing and mom (possibly) being able to ground them. Super excited to see the family GP finally happen. They have been begging for something like this for 2 1/5 years so I bet it gets a lot more downloads than anything so far.
  • Options
    @Cinebar It's nice to know I'm not the only one hyped for more rebellious teens (and hopefully children). Teens are too well behaved. They need some attitude!
  • Options
    @Cinebar It's nice to know I'm not the only one hyped for more rebellious teens (and hopefully children). Teens are too well behaved. They need some attitude!

ooh, I just had a thought. Do you think they will put in the preteen stuff from that one time survey about rebellious preteens even if we don't actually get preteens? Remember that survey. I wonder if they put some of that stuff in this GP?!!!
  • Options

ooh, I just had a thought. Do you think they will put in the preteen stuff from that one time survey about rebellious preteens even if we don't actually get preteens? Remember that survey. I wonder if they put some of that stuff in this GP?!!!

That would be awesome. I'm hoping for (but trying not to in case I'm wrong) mood swings for teens.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

We wait for Luth to be busy and then we release all the cool trailers and stuff.
    *blows kisses*

LOL!
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    You know one thing that I know I'll love about this GP is that it won't be something we can do for a minute and then get tired of it. Don't get me wrong I looooovvvee the GPs. But the way this pack is starting to look, it sounds like this will be a long term thing and will still be enjoyable months from now. And with pets practically an announcement away, there's really no telling how fleshed out this game is going to get. Obviously we still need seasons and university though haha.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    6pm UK time am I right? BST timezone
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    1and 1/2 hours to go? ...tick, tock, tick, tock... :/

ETA: While I w...a.....it... wonder what those teens can do with the new chemistry set?