Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GP5 Teaser

Comments

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Cute. Looking forward to the trailer
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm looking forward to it as well. I find it difficult to play any way other than with families. I guess I should try other types of gameplay too. But I definitely want this one.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    I hope this means that children get some love too
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    ^^ Livestream for the gamepack? Yup! Wouldn't miss it for the world.

When is the livestream? Tomorrow?? Oh, I hope so.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    DivieOwl wrote: »

probably when the game actually comes out
    6adMCGP.gif
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member

Based on previous releases, I think it'll be on Friday before the release (ie May 26).
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    anyone hoping chocolate milk comes for a drink option? I still need to get the Vampire GP bundle so I can get Ice Tea&lemondate for my Sims to drink (Ice Tea and Choclate milk are what I like)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Maddis wrote: »
    18517985_1868744796746975_1311441209070089084_o.jpg

I absolutely adore those three Items...most of all the new sink (it's embedded in the kitchen counter) <3

Yeah, that farmhouse sink looks pretty cool. I was trying to figure out what the item on the left is. Is that a kids lunch box?
  • KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    This looks great! Parenting skills are very interesting. I am really looking forward to it! Shape your Sims' childhood? What could that mean?
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Klthf wrote: »
    This looks great! Parenting skills are very interesting. I am really looking forward to it! Shape your Sims' childhood? What could that mean?

Sounds like we'll be able to influence our sims' childhood good, bad or indifferent.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member

Based on previous releases, I think it'll be on Friday before the release (ie May 26).

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for when it'll be. I've missed the last couple, hopefully I can catch this one cause I'm really excited for this GP.
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Wow when I look at that picture alone there's like, 20+ new items in it :o

Not really digging the counters and cabinets, but the wall paint looks cool!

• TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member

Maybe they'll do two livestreams because it's a gamepack, as opposed to a stuff pack? Or did they only do one for the other gamepacks as well? Anyway, I'm expecting livestream this Friday or the next one, or both.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    Wow when I look at that picture alone there's like, 20+ new items in it :o

Not really digging the counters and cabinets, but the wall paint looks cool!

And that's only the kitchen!

Looking forward to buying it.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm liking those items, the whole set from cabinets to chairs. But I need to see more gameplay!
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    I was just wishing my sims homes could be a bit messier! (still wanting my unmade beds) But this looks quite fun. o:)
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    yaaaayyy *--*
    so cute and funny haha
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • kaylaholidaykaylaholiday Posts: 224 Member
    Oops, it cut off half my comment. What it said was, this is the kind of stuff I've been wishing and waiting for to add to my game. Can't wait to see more in the trailer tomorrow!
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    JimG72 wrote: »
    Maddis wrote: »
    18517985_1868744796746975_1311441209070089084_o.jpg

I absolutely adore those three Items...most of all the new sink (it's embedded in the kitchen counter) <3

Yeah, that farmhouse sink looks pretty cool. I was trying to figure out what the item on the left is. Is that a kids lunch box?

@JimG72 I think so, yes. And the stuff in front of it... is that a cutting board?
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Skobee wrote: »
    I might not even use the parenting skill, just to see how bad at parenting they can be, it would make for some hilarious gameplay I think.

That does raise some interesting questions. Like can you opt out of the parenting skill? Could you still "parent" the way you've been doing before? Will sims with the parenting skill have kids turn out differently vs. kids who weren't raised with the parenting skill?

@Simfan923 I'd guess (or rather hope) that it's like parenting books our Sims can read. Basically skill books, just that the skill can't be trained in any other way. I really hope so, because I would do it like @Skobee and just not use that skill at all in the beginning.
    Is it a coincidence that they haven't showed any new hairstyles for toddlers yet? We've seen hairs for adults and clothes for adults and toddlers, but no hairs for toddlers. They wouldn't release a pack like this with no new toddler hairs, would they? Especially when we have so few! Toddler hairs are more needed than clothes, if you ask me.
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    A better look at the new hair and top and a really cute toddler overall thanks to SimGuruLakshmi's new twitter profile pic :blush:

Also, does anyone else think that the yellow thing on the table looks like a placemat ? ( Apparently The Sims Russia uploaded the video in HD, wish we'd get that for the US announcements too. Makes it easier to spot new stuff :P )

It does look like a placemat. And I love the look of that hair! Thank you for providing the HD picture, makes it so much easier to figure out what the decor items are. Also, I can't get over the fact that the game is rated 18+ in Russia. But that's not a discussion for this thread, I just had to say it - sorry.
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited May 2017
    EDIT....double-posted