Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GP5 Teaser

Comments

• Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    This made my day today! o:) It didn't show much, but just enough to get me wind up. Not going to be able to sleep tonight.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    I want this GP yesterday.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    This made my day today! o:) It didn't show much, but just enough to get me wind up. Not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Aha same. :joy: More for me, in switzerland it's the evening, soon time to go to the bed. :smiley:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I have high hopes for this. Please let this bring a lot of new family interactions and maybe even more proper reactions. It would be great if sims started reacting to seeing a relative cheat on their spouse and recognized death of family members in other households.
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    edited May 2017
    I love this!! As much as I love my sim families, they all feel the same no matter how differently I play them. Hopefully this pack will add the extra "umpf" I've been looking for.
    Be cool if it allows different parenting styles. Can't wait for tomorrow!! I'm really interested in how the parenting will affect the sims
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    This already looks good! Trying to not get too excited!
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I really can't wait for the trailer!!
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    I saw a toddler with a chocolate bottle and I KNEW I was buying it. Lol.
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    What if they pull the same trick they did with Out Door retreat, and release it a day or two after the trailer.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'm going to need more wine.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    ahhh i love this i hope theres drawing on the wall cause that would be so amazing =A=
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    What if they pull the same trick they did with Out Door retreat, and release it a day or two after the trailer.

I would like that :D
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited May 2017
    ladybreid wrote: »

I would like that :D

Well, if that's the case....

my-body-is-ready.gif

I just can't wait for this GP
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

Oh you mean pull a Beyoncé, I'm here for it
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I doubt
    MasonGamer wrote: »

I doubt they'll pull that. Quite a few had complained about about the close release before didn't they? Or I may be thinking of something else. Now being released next week though I can see.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I doubt

I doubt they'll pull that. Quite a few had complained about about the close release before didn't they? Or I may be thinking of something else. Now being released next week though I can see.

Why would anyone complain about that?

wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    This will be a 50% off purchase for me. Not interested. I've barely played families since toddlers came out due to the high occurrence of twins/triplets since then.

• AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    This looks promising. I look forward to seeing the official trailer.
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    This will be a 50% off purchase for me. Not interested. I've barely played families since toddlers came out due to the high occurrence of twins/triplets since then.

I also avoid families simply because it's confirmed toddlers and children contribute to the lag/delay/time distortion of a save file. Would be nice to see a patch remedy that if they're gonna make a pack focused on family play.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    edited May 2017
    This is me right now:

lxiVvCr.gif
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
    ladybreid wrote: »
    I doubt

Why would anyone complain about that?

I think what I was thinking more was on the short time between knowing the packs and them being released. Some people want to budget out purchases which can be hard if you get a trailer and then a little while later the pack drops. I think I'm thinking more on pre-seasonal teasers actually.

Wow that's a lot of 'thinking'...lol.

I will ask this though in case. @SimGuruNinja Will a live stream be presented before the pack as usual? I like those.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Yaaaayyy! Thanks @SimGuruNinja Looks like I got some chicken wings to invest in. :yum:
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    I am so excited, I can not wait to see the trailer tomorrow. ;_; I miss family gameplay a lot.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    OP, thank you for posting! I am so excited to see more about this GP & the parenting skills! I think this GP will be just what I'm looking for, for my Sim families!