Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GP5 Teaser

14567810...Next

Comments

• simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I want this gamepack now!!! The trailer's got me beyond excited - all those lovely items, hairstyles and clothes. Then reading the blog got me even more hyped. Character value traits sound totally awesome and so does the parenting skill. I can't wait for my families and their kids to work on the after-school projects and for my teens to get pimples and be more rebellious and in general more like teens. This pack looks like so much fun, I'll be getting it as soon as humanly possible. I'm so excited right now, I have no clue how I'll make it to May 30th...
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I want this gamepack now!!! The trailer's got me beyond excited - all those lovely items, hairstyles and clothes. Then reading the blog got me even more hyped. Character value traits sound totally awesome and so does the parenting skill. I can't wait for my families and their kids to work on the after-school projects and for my teens to get pimples and be more rebellious and in general more like teens. This pack looks like so much fun, I'll be getting it as soon as humanly possible. I'm so excited right now, I have no clue how I'll make it to May 30th...

Just think how many townies you could create who didn't grow up well. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Cinebar your ice machine comment just made me laugh because it reminded of a toy fridge and a story that my parents and I laugh about now..

lol, I have a friend who has a fancy fridge with a weird icemaker thingy which makes you think it's a computer screen on it (guess it also has wifi).

Well back when I was 5yrs old I couldn't really speak much. So I either had to have Yes/No questions or use a bit of ASL. I was 5 at the time of the event (because my 7 1/2 older sister was in Gr.8 at that time) she would come to the SK room and take me nextdoor to the JK room and this particularity day the JK room got a new toy kitchen set I believe. Well this new kitchen set had a fridge with toy ice and that night at supper I was trying to explain to my parents (via signs&yes/no questions) about the ice maker and both the parents&I were gettng very frustated and sis came in and said "Oh the Ice maker".
    6adMCGP.gif
  • m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    edited May 2017
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    m11kj wrote: »
    *sees flannel shirt tied around waist* *screams inside and prays it's an individual cas item*

I hope so too ! I would be happy with it tied to the jeans, but having it as an individual option would be phenomenal. I know there's cc versions of it, but those clip with a lot of stuff and I don't know if that's something they could fix with the official version. Then again, they have this layer tec for pants and shoes, maybe that could also work in this case if an extra "layer" would be added ?

just saw in the trailer the teen girl in the burp family wearing it with a shorter pair of pants so there's a chance it might be true!?!?
    either way super excited. they probably lowered the shirt to reduce clipping with tops. but even if it does clip with some, i dont care XD just gimme the thing gimme everything! XD

ETA: oh and if you meant clipping with pants, i dont make ccs myself but i know you sorta have to animate the clothing piece to follow the movement of certain body parts in order for the clothings to work, i.e. u need to seperately tell a pair of pants to go with a sim's waist, hips, thighs and calfs. so i think the cc maker was lazy to animate so many parts with the shirt so it sorta probably only moves around with the waist. that shouldnt happen with the official version hopefully. (not to say anything bad about the amazing ccs and the creaters, i have two versions myself and i love them)

W79XhDj.png