Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This was interesting... (Bheedas in City Living)

I had just started a new save with my new Sim, and she'd wanted to go out into the city (the want is maybe glitched because it shows up even when you don't live in an apartment? My new Sim does so it's not really an issue right now in this save.), so I sent her downstairs and had her go out and try some food from the food stall. When I was there, I noticed that the Bheedas were as well, and they actually looked like they were together, instead of other Sim families showing up separately and not really interacting. Well, then it turns out I had a welcome wagon to go greet, and when I was scrolling back to the apartment, I noticed the Bheedas were walking off together. They both actually attended the Welcome Wagon (I'm playing it now), but it seemed like an interesting detail that they actually looked like they were doing stuff together instead of not, I don't know if it's intentional or if it's just really cool timing.
Story_Banner.png
Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    wow that is cool i would like to experience this in my game
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited May 2017
    They both actually attended the Welcome Wagon (I'm playing it now), but it seemed like an interesting detail that they actually looked like they were doing stuff together instead of not, I don't know if it's intentional or if it's just really cool timing.

I think it's intentional.

I had a similar experience sometime ago. I had a bunch of friends meet up at the Ruins for a gathering. They were all couples. There is one couple who is especially lovey dovey with each other. And no, they don't have the flirty trait, either. That's just how they are.

Anyway, when the event started, everyone was talking to each other like normal. All of a sudden, the husband of the lovey dovey couple walked far away from the group to use one of the bushes. The wife followed him. When he finished going to the bathroom, he and the wife never went back to the others to chat. They stayed right where they were, far off in the distance, chatting and flirting with each other as if they were trying to have their little "private moment" away from the rest of the group.

This was so awesome that I wish I had screencapped it all. Maybe if it happens again, I will.
    EiFlric.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I find that families only behave like families in restaurants.