Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Messed up -- how can I "unmarry" sims/edit relationships?

KraftyKiana55KraftyKiana55 Posts: 105 Member
Okay so I'm a YouTuber and I have un upcoming let's play series coming soon for TS2. I just created the family I'm going to use for the LP in CAS and moved them into a house. Everything was going great until I realized that I set the parent's relationship as "spouse" a.k.a married but I wasn't meaning to do that. I forgot that I was planning to make the parents simply boyfriend/girlfriend so that way they can get engaged and get married in the LP series. So basically I need to somehow undo this mess :D Is there a way that I can lower change their relationship to simply dating as if they never gotten married? Or even is there a way I can extract the sims/household, pull them up in CAS and start a new household that way?

I appreciate any help! :)
YouTuber | KianaLuvsYou44 | 13k+ Subbies

ERM8xAm.gif

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    You can edit their relationship using SimPE, under Tools/Neighbourhood/Neighbourhood Browser.
  • Options
    KraftyKiana55KraftyKiana55 Posts: 105 Member
    Thank you!
    YouTuber | KianaLuvsYou44 | 13k+ Subbies

ERM8xAm.gif

• Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Thank you!

You can also use a mod like SimBlender or InSim. This will allow you to make such corrections in-game without risk of a SimPE error.
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Alternatively, you could have the couple break up/divorce with this hack and get remarried. They'd have the memories of the break up but it shouldn't affect anything else.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Or, if you really wanna go the long route, you could save the sims with simpe to the bodyshop and then make them again in CAS. They'd be in the sim bin then.