Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snow: Tale of the Ancient Ones (Thread: Completed series)

Comments

• SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    RiSCnbZ.jpg

EP 11 is now out, There will be a mini episode that will be released after the holiday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGEDQWHQkTk

EP 11 is a little glitchy and you may need to pause the video when reading.
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Thank you so much for the new episode! Enjoyed it as always. I love the new intro song. Listened to it about 10 times already, the old one “still here” is also awesome.
    It’s so funny seeing the siblings in a different way. Cause I am also working on a Vampire story. But in my story Lilith is an evil b*tch and Caleb is the good and always friendly one. But I must admit that Calebs so cute when he’s angry :D .

Looking forward to the continuation of the Story :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    Busufu wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the new episode! Enjoyed it as always. I love the new intro song. Listened to it about 10 times already, the old one “still here” is also awesome.
    It’s so funny seeing the siblings in a different way. Cause I am also working on a Vampire story. But in my story Lilith is an evil b*tch and Caleb is the good and always friendly one. But I must admit that Calebs so cute when he’s angry :D .

Looking forward to the continuation of the Story :)

Glad that you enjoy it :) Lilith's personality took me by surprised as well. Her and Caleb like swapped personality in this series and to be honest
    this was not the personality plan I had in mind for the both of them Especially Lilith. XD When Lilith first appeared on the set, she looked all calm and collective and her expressions were also calm, compared to Caleb. So, I decided to keep her calm personality but given until someone poke her enough to actually see that "other" side.

As for Caleb. For me, he was always seen as a bit of a trouble maker when he was a kid before settling down and changing. Becoming more Calm and flirtatious until he heard about the death of his mother and "someone" else betraying him, which had drastically changed his personality and made him what he is today. I do not get enough time to put scenes in the series where he does indeed flirt with other sims to get what he wants. He is also suppose to have the personality of a Narcissist.

How this game is at times... I sadly cannot flesh their personality out to how I want them to be, in a video format setting... Since majority of the time these sims have a mind of their own. (That error with Camille and Caleb is an example). I will defiantly be making a web comic or some type of story for the stuff that I wanted to put in but couldn't after the video series is done and finished.

Episode 12 should be out next week. ^^
    BHv51HO.gif
    3rWXv7i.jpg

Thumbnail for episode 12. Should be done rendering by tomorrow morning and be up for the public by tomorrow night. This episode is 40 minutes long. I didn't mean to make it that long.
    BHv51HO.gif
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-CuaDlHq4

Here is episode 12.

3 more episodes left~
    BHv51HO.gif
    edited January 2018
    Zdytkpf.jpg

Thumbnail for episode 13.

Now since my series is likely to be possibly become overshadow soon and someone kind of already did hinted this out... But I just want to confirm that the story itself is based mainly off of two things: One, The hidden story that is in forgotten Hollow. If you actually look at every description detail of every certain item in the game related to the "vampire game pack" (even C&D make a reference to forgotten hollow itself)... You will probably know where this series is going. I will not give anymore details other than that.

Two: The series is also based off my actual game-play. So anything that happened in my game save file will likely turn out to be an outcome for my series. For example: Vlad died in my ACTUAL game due to him staying out long in the sun playing chess and not going back to his mansion while I was idling out of the game. I decided to put his death in the series but this time instead of playing "chess" outside during the sunlight. Vlad had hallucinated and lost control of his mind going out in the sunlight which resulted in his death.

The woman that you see in the thumbnail is my version of what I think "Luciene" looks like and how I think she had played a huge role in Vlad's past life. (In another thread I had also discuss about vlad's past and what happened to the other vampires that resided along him). "Luciene" is actually reference in the game. I will be making that "reference" in one part of the clip of this episode. I hope you/whoever enjoys my series can find the reference the episode will point out once it is released.

episode 13 should be released hopefully if my power does not mess up... Sometime late tonight/tomorrow.
    BHv51HO.gif
    edited January 2018
    Hey just saw now that you have posted a new episode! I somehow missed that.
    Wow, thanky ou for this long Episode. Was very exciting. Although I did not understand everything very well (guess my English isn’t good enough) but I try my best.
    The fight between Lilith and the Vampire Hunter was quite violent! Glad Lilith made it.
    The scene with Camille and Bianca was so nice, I mean how Bianca talked about Calebs "feelings" about Camille. This is sooooo sweet! He really likes her and Camille also likes Caleb.
    I really like how you are going deep into the story. That make it so special and uniquely. You put so much work and effort in to this, this is just great! Honestly this is the best series I have seen for a long time! I wish they would never end! Just kidding, hoping for a happy end between Camille and Caleb! ;)

I would like to wish you all the best for 2018!
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Hi @SiMsStories it seems like I finished watching all the episodes on time. I found your work and I watched all this weekend. Usually I do not do this but I really enjoy your work: the music, the story, and your sims <3 Happy New Year! I'm ready to watch The Forgotten Queen B)
    @Busufu @emere happy new year to you both! :) Thanks for the comments by the way :smiley:
    BHv51HO.gif
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMiPZhp7rG4&amp;lc=z23bhro4fuqptt0hr04t1aokgjqkefpi4svnhtm0k3iqrk0h00410

Here is episode 13. The episode is a bit laggy and have buggy gameplay issues but it is still watchable.
    BHv51HO.gif
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Masterpiece! This is the best Sims machinima series I've ever seen. I started watching your series in may 2017 and I am still stuck with you. I couldn't find the capital captions first but watched the first two episodes anyways , then rewatched them with words on lol. Everything is like perfect. The way you use the music like how it is fitting the scenes, the plot, the beauty of the characters, how you use the premades (really the vampires pack premades are the best). I also love how you use the hidden history of Forgotten Hollow from descriptions as your plot. It is really great to dig into the characters stories like you do. All of the episodes were great, you didn't disappointed me a bit since I started watching.
    It would also be great to see more about the relationship between Caleb and Inna like how they met each other and their past, but I want to see Camille with Caleb more :D It is sad to know that there is only two episodes left but anyways this is honestly my favorite Vampire Series by far. Have a nice day and sorry for the long message and bad english. Can't wait for the next episode...
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
    edited January 2018
    @GamingTweety

Thanks! I am happy that you like the series. I am working on episode 14 and that one seems to be another long over the limit episode. I do want to explore Caleb and Inna's relationship more in the series. It was suppose to premiere in the upcoming episode... Sadly I will have to scrap that type of idea due to the episode being long as it is. (It was a 50 minute video and Caleb's and Inna's story would been six or seven minutes long). So I will make it a bonus episode that Might come out before the final episode is released. As well as a music video for the series. Hopefully episode 14 will be released this week or next week.

Episode 15 might halted for more than three weeks due to me gathering and preparing the grand finale of this series. Even though the video series is sadly coming to an end... There will be other surprises and features~ I hope you look forward to what's to come!

BHv51HO.gif
    Yaayy, Thanks for responding and I really can't wait for the next videos from you. Have a nice day :D

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

• sclevenger08sclevenger08 Posts: 125 Member
    I just came across this series last night and I binge watched the entire thing. This is the most amazing thing I've seen. Love it. I had a question about the premade vampires you used though, I can't find Adam and Yaritza anywhere. Do you care to share where you found them?
    @sclevenger08 I will have to search for the original creator of them. They got mixed in with my original sims resulting in them being under my creation. I will give the creator proper credit and link it to you once the series is done or I stumble upon it a bit early. I am glad you like the series :)

BHv51HO.gif
    Beautiful! The last minutes gave me the creeps!
    Sul Sul!
    edited February 2018
    CBkBit6.png

Here is the thumbnail for episode 14.

Another long video.... It was 50 minutes but I cut it down to 45 minutes and it still give me render issues. It was suppose to be uploading by now but I had came across some rendering issues so it will be delayed probably tomorrow morning. If I do not have anymore issues.
    BHv51HO.gif
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL3ZnojFrFo

episode 14 is finally out. It will be awhile before the last episode comes out.
    BHv51HO.gif
    edited February 2018
    Uwww, that episode was beyond my expectations. Jocelyn was a vampire beforee OMG!!! Also Inna vs Camille part was really great, it was funny to see Inna that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off ,she really can't stand Camille being near Caleb. :lol::joy: Hope that Mathias will pay for what he has done (if he is still alive). Anyways great episode can't wait for the next one. I liked your video even before watching it haha :blush:
    Post edited by GamingTweety on

Uwww, that episode was beyond my expectations. Jocelyn was a vampire beforee OMG!!! Also Inna vs Camille part was really great, it was funny to see Inna that plum off ,she really can't stand Camille being near Caleb. :lol::joy: Hope that Mathias will pay for what he has done (if he is still alive). Anyways great episode can't wait for the next one. I liked your video even before watching it haha :blush:

I am glad that you like it. It was not the best episode I had made. :neutral: But it makes me happy a lot of people enjoyed it.
    BHv51HO.gif
    I understand, there may be some confusing parts but I felt satisfied when I watched the episode and I think that's what matter. So don't let yourself feel down with that episode ,I am pretty sure that the next episode will be much more greater. But as I said, I loved the latest episode.

Very nice job! The last minutes where jus AMAZING!!!
    I can't belive it will come to an end soon! :(
    Sul Sul!
    Busufu wrote: »
    Very nice job! The last minutes where jus AMAZING!!!
    I can't belive it will come to an end soon! :(

Thanks! :)

I just want to let everyone know that I have been extremely busy with my courses so I could not get lost episode out in time, but I will be defiantly get it out this week. (is working on it right now as I am typing this) I also want to get episode 15 out before the end of the month because I have a small "surprise" in store for April and also the sims film fest that I wish to attend. Deadline goals must be met~
    BHv51HO.gif
    yQShpE6.jpg

Thumbnail for the upcoming lost episode. This one is the backstory for Inna and Caleb.
    BHv51HO.gif
    BHv51HO.gif