Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need For Steed Quest Question

Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
I just got into Sims FreePlay and realized that there was no way in heck I'd finish the quest in time with the horse stable costing me 100k to build and the duration it'd take to build it.

Well, long story short, I didn't finish in time because I wasn't spending money lol I think it said something like I missed out on a Unicorn painting or something? Was that it? Was that the bonus item that came with finishing the quest? :flushed: If so, I'm glad I didn't bumrush to complete the quest with real money :joy:
▼add/follow▼
●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀

Comments

• ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    It's just a stupid painting. I also didn't finish it in time. Don't worry.
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    It's just a plum painting. I also didn't finish it in time. Don't worry.

Are there any other quests not worth finishing in time, just so I don't rush into finishing them or be tempted to spend money in order to possibly finish on time? :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    There are no quests in this game (and probably not in any other free-to-play game either) that I would choose to finish in time if it required real money. But it is a matter of taste. If you think that a painting, a piece of furniture or some different clothing is worth as much money as a TS4 SP costs then you can of course use your money for such things. (I won't and I don't understand why so many people buy SPs without any new gameplay either.)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    There are no quests in this game (and probably not in any other free-to-play game either) that I would choose to finish in time if it required real money. But it is a matter of taste. If you think that a painting, a piece of furniture or some different clothing is worth as much money as a TS4 SP costs then you can of course use your money for such things. (I won't and I don't understand why so many people buy SPs without any new gameplay either.)

Very true. I really wanted that bouncer for the babies but I resisted against spending money for it since it is literally just a new item with some animations. I've stopped playing Freeplay since some quests and events are impossible to complete on time without having to spend Lifestyle points or money.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Erpe wrote: »

Very true. I really wanted that bouncer for the babies but I resisted against spending money for it since it is literally just a new item with some animations. I've stopped playing Freeplay since some quests and events are impossible to complete on time without having to spend Lifestyle points or money.
    I don't mind to spend LPs if I have them because I have no other use for them since resetting ages became free. Earlier I only used them to avoid that my sims became older (except for 3 special sims who I use to get life orbs). I just don't like to kill my sims:)

I still play Freeplay. Just not nearly as much as earlier because the game isn't nearly as good when you are at the top lvl (55) and already have the maximal 34 sims. The game still tells me about all the XPs that I get - but to what purpose?

So it is only the quests and the few buildings that I still haven't finished that keeps me playing a little. But I now almost have to force myself to play because the rest of the game hasn't any purpose for me anymore.