Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The story of Arina Moore

(I did have another story in mind that I started but I got a better idea, see I have an extremely short attention span so I often do that but this one is fine I promise. I don't want to spam and I also don't want this thread to be closed so I'll post now and then get more pics later. I'll probably get the plumbobs out of the way then too.)
05-09-17_5-12-13_AM.png
This is Arina she's twenty years old and up until recently she has been living at home she was the heir to the family fortune and her father's favorite. She can be as "sweet and caring" as she can be self-centered and bratty, in a father's final days he gave her stepmother one gift, she wanted to get rid of Arina so her daughters could have the money. He knew how she could be and didn't want to cut her off completely so he set up a contract if she could build up her own fortune..in any way without the family's help then she would get the house and every cent that came with it, if she couldn't then she was on her own. The fine print being that she will never be in poverty, and they will never see any dime they didn't try hard enough with his daughter as he saw it. She was of course expected to pay the one monitoring the papers if she succeeded, that was the only way to ensure they were untouched. Something her stepmother had no choice but to agree to as his current fortune could not be signed over at all if any harm came to daughter and it goes without saying that the dead can't consent to such a money transfer either. She's not so evil that she'd be after her life anyhow.

She was given a few things and sent out, she was ready to take the challenge and win by any means even if she needed the assistance of someone older with a few simoleans to get her started. Not sweet at all but then she's sure that's not going to get her out on top this time anyways.
05-09-17_5-15-14_AM.png
While she was swimming around she spotted Mila, even without know what she was worth anything was better than the fifty some bucks she had on her.

"Oh hello ma'am."

"Good evening young lady, you're new around here aren't you?"

"I am, how can you tell?"

"I think I'd remember that bright hair of yours if I'd seen you."

"You're sharp, I'm Arina, it's my first night here."

"Nice meet you, you can call Mila."

"Say I got in late and wanted to take a load off but really I'm looking for a job do you think you could point me in the right direction?"

"Just moved and looking already if only my eldest sons had that drive."

Arina resisted a smirk, she had no idea.

"You have older kids? Nonsense, you couldn't be much older than I am."

Spinning her two faced charm, Mila laughed though it wasn't as though she got very much attention and at it up.

"You're sweet but I think your glasses have left you a little blind."

"Oh boo, I mean it."

"If you say so, look I could use someone around the house, cooking and cleaning once in a while, I'm about to leave but you could stop by I'll give you the address."

"Sound's perfect."

Almost too perfect.
05-09-17_5-44-31_AM.png
Back at the Munch residence two of her sons were pushing their luck with the middle child,Wolfgang couldn't stand his family's presence for more than a few minutes at a time.

"Hey nice eye liner bro I think mom has some lipstick that would match."
05-09-17_5-45-14_AM.png
"Don't start with me Lucas I came in here for dinner not to waste my breath talking to you."

"Woah don't get your jeans in a knot man I'm only teasing."

"Lucas you should be nicer anyways."

"But Gunther.."

"No, mom doesn't want his germs anyways." Gunther said grinning.
05-09-17_5-45-40_AM.png
"You're one to talk, just how often does dear old mom have to remind you to shower at your age?"

"Don't go there kid."

He was the last one to be calling anyone a kid the way he joined in the usual bullying the onnly difference now was that a few words didn't often end in a fist fight. Wolfgang had just turned twenty one and leaving the Renegades despite Ulrike's begging he went looking for something else he can't be sure if the new group is worth his time but he'll give it a go.
05-09-17_5-47-05_AM.png
"Boys is everything alright in here?" Mila asked coming around the corner.

"Yeah mom it's fine, I was just telling them about my new job." Gunther said ignoring Wolfgang as he smirked at him, he was forever a mama's boy and cleaned up his act in a second when their mother was involved.

"Oh that's great to hear you can tell me all about it over dinner, but speaking of jobs I might have just given one to a lovely young lady I met at the pool."

"Mom you can't just hire random people..." Lucas said, as an older teen having always hung out with children younger than him, just for being held back in school his social skills were often lacking. It was one thing to give a familiar face a hard time but being decent, or just acting normally to one he'd never met was impossible as he saw it.

"Oh sweetie that's just how it works, you'll like her I promise."

(I see Mila as a mother who means well but in the end has a tunnel vision when it comes to her kids, much like another tired mother from ts2, they can do no wrong my attention can go elsewhere. At least the way it always ends up with me. Ms. Broke heh.)
05-09-17_5-54-07_AM.png
After a night in the tent Arina wakes up to have a little granola, she didn't know much but she wasn't a total nightmare when her mother was alive she had often told her not to look down at people that work for them. Get to know them to see what they do, she knew the basics but was sure she wasn't the most suitable maid which it sounded like Mila wanted. First she had to get cleaned up and try and find the place. She planned to leave her stuff here just in case this plan backfired it would be safe.
05-09-17_5-59-59_AM.png
(Thought had another copy without the UI but whatever.)

Since it was so early she thought about getting coffee or something but wanted to see the pool during the day running into Gunther who started chatting about vampires she could only stare at him and hope he'd go away.

"Remember shirts like that are no good around vampires, they'd turn you into dinner in a second, you can just push hair out of the way you know, I have some garlic on me would you like some?"

"Oh uh...no thanks I have a charm for that kind of stuff."

"Well great but remember the name is Gunther if you need anything I hang out at the coffee shop usually but I needed a walk, lots of caffiene."

'I only said hello, I didn't ask for this...' she thought.

Satisfied that she knew enough about the dangers of bare necks as he called them he left her just as the Renegades showed up.
05-09-17_6-02-25_AM.png
Arina liked her look and attempted to say hello, to meet some people...hopefully some that weren't obsessed with vampires, Ulrike wasn't amused.
05-09-17_6-02-47_AM.png
"Look bobblehead I'm really not in the mood, so if you're looking for paragons or something take that bright outfit of yours and head upstairs."

"Uh who do you think you're calling a bobblehead.."

"Simple and too bright to look at, that's a bad mix, when I open my eyes I really hope you're gone."

"You walked in following that little boy like you can't run your own life and you call me simple? Interesting way of looking at things."

"Ugh I can't stand you preppy girls!"

"Fine I'm going I have more important things to do anyways."

"Yes I'm sure bobblehead."

Unfortunately, one of those things was getting lost trying to find the address that Mila gave her, how there could no one around to ask she wasn't sure, she knew she hadn't left that early. After roaming around she saw Victor making his way out she didn't know him she hadn't checked that area yet.
05-09-17_6-06-36_AM.png
Coming around the corner she saw Victor first though he ignored her save for the look back, Wolfgang turned around just as she approached.
05-09-17_6-07-25_AM.png
For a moment he was just as surprised as she was.
05-09-17_6-08-16_AM.png
"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Defending myself...what does it look like?"

"I'm not going to hurt you, so stop that."

"...."
05-09-17_6-09-29_AM.png
"Get outside they say...it'll be fun they say... pretty girls and good food...that's only true of Willow Creek I'm not hungry and all the women here are batty." he muttered to himself.

"Hey wait don't leave."

It wasn't so much that she was profiling but back home people knew she was rich being caught by surprise had led to one too many incidents with pickpockets. Okay maybe she was a little but since he really was leaving her alone she might have felt at least a little bad about it.

"Can't hear you." he called.

Though he was a little faster he still heard the movement behind him as she came after him before he could run off like he wanted to.
05-09-17_6-10-09_AM.png
"Still back there huh."

"Obvioustly, Sorry about that it's a ...reflex."

"It's a reflex to be out here alone, not bothered by a creepy business man and then freak when you see a dude in street clothes you don't know."

"I didn't freak."

"You did so."

"I didn't."

"Yeah whatever, what do want?"

"I got lost and I'm looking for a place." she paused for a moment wondering if Mila knew him or not since she could tell that Arina just arrived, if she didn't then she'd probably be upset she led a stranger to her house.

"And?"

"And what?"

"What are you looking for?"
05-09-17_6-10-20_AM.png
"Oh uh...The Shrieking Llama." she said playing it safe, she passed it she knew where it was after all.

"Really?"

"Yes really, don't think I'd like it there."

"No, you look kind of frilly."

"I'm not, maybe I just like color."

"Mmhmm."

"Well do you know where it is? I'll leave you alone if you tell me."
05-09-17_6-12-33_AM.png
As he pointed with a word she pouted, playing confused, he sighed.

"Princess it's that way...you would have had to pass it at some point to reach me here."

"Princess?"

"Unless you prefer beacon...anyone could find you dressed like that."

"Oh ha ha very funny, I'm not the only one who owns brightly colored clothes but you could use a few."

"Color makes my eyes bleed, beacon."
05-09-17_6-12-52_AM.png
"I can still hit you, and don't call me beacon either, my name is Arina."

"I am not afraid of that little fist, but fine Arina, go on and wander back that way you couldn't miss it."
05-09-17_6-13-39_AM.png
"Well thanks."

"Sure beacon."

"Okay really that has to stop."

"Not a chance."
05-09-17_6-14-49_AM.png
"Ugh on second thought you better stay there."

"Huh?"

"Hey Wolfgang..who is this?" she jumped a bit hearing him, for someone who tried her best be tough really one of her faults could be how easily she got spooked.
05-09-17_6-15-11_AM.png
"Hi I'm Lucas."

"Oh uh...hi..Arina." she was a little unnerved by the way he stared at her.

"We were just headed that way so why don't you go home mom wants you to help with dinner."

"And I have to because?"

"Because she wants me to be more helpful and Princess here is lost now can it and move."

He was going to have to take her back to the pub to be left in peace where his brother was concerned.
Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
All the sims err'day
PmyCqgA.png

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    So after avoiding Lucas Wolfgang led her beyond the pub to a little restaurant(new build of mine, it's not up yet though).
    05-11-17_7-19-40_AM.png
    "Okay I'll bite what are we doing here?"

"And she speaks I thought you'd gone quiet on me beacon."

He only ignored her as she huffed, the nickname was sticking whether she liked it or not.
    05-11-17_7-20-34_AM.png
    "Okay I'm going to level with you, I know who you are and where you're headed."

"You do not."

"Arina Moore heir to the Reistar computer company, according to the net you have way too much money to be playing a maid to anyone, so the real question is what are you doing here?"

She sighed.
    05-11-17_7-23-25_AM.png
    "Oh busted...fine fine, how do you know but your mother doesn't?"

"She practically lives at the pub and there is no need for computers there, she's happy in her own little bubble she's good with faces anything new beyond that and she's clueless. My room is where the only computer is and when I get bored I hack, I see the information was black listed, so what did you do to cut yourself out of a fortune?"
    05-11-17_7-24-31_AM.png
    "So I see...well I didn't do anything, it's a challenge, my stepmother has control basically..long story short I just have make a worthwhile fortune without the family name or help and everything is mine. My father knows I'm plenty good with money, he always gave me his cards because he knew I wouldn't blow through it. I know that witch had something to do with it, but I'll play her game to cut her out. The thing is getting started, I talked to your mother because I thought she looked like she had some money, I just needed a way to get to it."

"So it's like that, what were you going to do rob her?."

"No it has to be legal, figured if she had a kid my age I could go through them."

"Black widow route, without the murder."

"Sure, make her sick, convince her she needs me, have her sign over some funds to add in..if she didn't have kids that is."

He only shook his head.

"Let me guess you're gonna run home yelling?"

"No."

"No?"

She stared at him blankly for a moment.
    05-11-17_7-24-51_AM.png
    "What's your game? What do you want?" she asked.

"I want a cut obviously, we'll say of whatever you make under my roof."

"Your roof??"

"Yes mine, the house is in my name, see my mom is horrible with money and probably would have given you whatever you wanted without you doing a thing. My dad left it to me I was older than Lucas at the time and much more stubborn than Gunther, along with some funds to keep the house paid for, though beyond that she has her own money."

"I see you don't need it at all.."

"No I'm just bored." he said with a chuckle.
    05-11-17_7-25-51_AM.png
    She could only laugh in turn as he was so much like her yet completely different all the same, she shook her head.

"Fine, you're in, won't your brothers complain though?"

"They can and you'll learn to ignore them, now the waiter should be back soon so order we'll head over after."

"You saw your mom in the pub we passed didn't you?"

"Sure did."

"You really don't care that I was plotting against your mother?"

"If I did do you really think I'd still be sitting here when I have what I want?"

"Fair enough."
    05-11-17_7-29-13_AM.png
    As he groaned she raised an eyebrow.

"What's the matter?"

"That woman, her husband is my mom's friend and everytime she sees me she asks if I know anything about what they could be up to."

"...Never has awkward fit a situation so well.."

"Exactly the issue."
    05-11-17_7-30-14_AM.png
    "Now it makes no difference to me but I'd say go with what my mom wants to keep your place since she hired you."

"My place?"

"Mom told me your name and what you looked like since I would have been home to meet you and when you didn't come I went and took a look you're as easy to spot as she said. She mentioned she would have somewhere set up for you since she met you near the pool she figured your commute would be too long every day."

"She doesn't even know me."

"She's bad with money and too friendly, see now why I have everything?"

"Heh...right, I bet she doesn't know that."

"Of course not, dad left the envelope with information for me and I was free to read it alone I told her it was just a savings he set up for me..which is almost true and I pay rent."

"So you do whatever you want anyways."

"Obviously."

After he paid they took the walk back to his house.
    05-11-17_7-33-42_AM.png
    "It's so pretty."

"It's alright."

"I guess I do stand out with these colors..."

"Oh now she gets it, by the way do you have an off switch?"

"Ha ha very funny."

Mila called as she arrived getting their attention.
    05-11-17_7-35-49_AM.png
    "Oh there you are...I'm so sorry I wasn't here to greet you."

"Oh nonsense, I got lost and Wolfgang came got me we had a late lunch."
    05-11-17_7-36-24_AM.png
    "My Wolfgang? Being nice to someone I don't believe it."
    05-11-17_7-50-09_AM.png
    "I mean just look at that face so adorable but ready to bite someone else's face off in a second."

"Hey I see it."
    He grumbled a bit.

"Funny, are we done here? She's in the back right?"

"Sure is, can you show her that too? I have to finish dinner."

"I can cook."

"Don't you worry about anything tonight just relax tomorrow afternoon you can bring some stuff back to fill up the room but you're all set up."
    05-11-17_7-51-16_AM.png
    Wolfgang was at least a little surprised she hugged her thanking her before they headed back, Mila asked if she could put her hair up and try on the uniform she bought.
    05-11-17_7-57-08_AM.png
    Mila out did herself.
    05-11-17_7-58-56_AM.png
    "Oh I love this.."

"I bet you do, the beacon has a home of her own."

"Shush you're ruining my basking moment it's so much happier here than inside."

"It's my house remember."

"I didn't say it didn't suit you."

"You were thinking it."

"Well guess I better try on that uniform...I'll just go in the closet I guess."

"You do that."
    05-11-17_8-03-56_AM.png
    "Ha that is the best." he said as she stepped out.

"Oh gosh I look like some...old fashioned doll or something..and it's not funny."

"Yes it is."
    05-11-17_8-04-47_AM.png
    "Okay okay I can make this work."

'Yes you can.' he thought, even he thought it was a little wierd she wasn't his type at least he was pretty sure anyways he mostly hung out with girls who dressed like he did.

"You better or she'll get another one, and as she says she's always wanted a girl so you know she'll find something ridiculous, here she comes I better go."

He stepped out passing his mother who just wanted to check on Arina.
    05-11-17_8-06-08_AM.png
    "Ah it fits I wasn't sure, you looked so slim but those uniforms are very fitted."

"It's like a glove but comfortable, thanks so much for this I love the room."

"I'm glad sweetie."

"What time should I be awake?"

"Whenever I guess, when the boys were younger I might have had a tighter schedule though now the house is active at random, I'll pay you daily okay? What amount fits?"

"Oh anything is fine, got to start somewhere."

"Nice that you're so flexible."

"Well I appreciate the opportunity." for her two faced ways she did mean it, maybe that even surprised her a little bit.

"We'll see if you still feel that way after dealing with my sons fighting for a hour, well get some rest."
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    34247832010_2cc1efda7f_b.jpg
    With a heavy sigh much later Arina realized she had forgotten one item, though it was safely hidden she still felt bad, her father's guitar she'd been meaning to learn to play. Knowing there is no use worrying about it she would leave it where it was, it was nice to be in a nice warm room she could be grateful for that at least. Though she knew she should probably cook something for tomorrow just incase it was rougher than she thought it would be.
    34503037711_b260012189_b.jpg
    In his room out of boredom Wolfgang was playing his own guitar though he hardly got much use out of it.
    33790370194_4e50b57a3d_b.jpg
    She immediately sighed seeing Gunther was home when she came out, he grinned.

"I hardly recognized you with all the leg and without the bright colors."

"Hello Gunther." she said with a sigh.

"Mom told me about your new position, hope it'll be worth it for us to have you around."

"Mmhmmm."
    34633591605_b431697946_b.jpg
    When she finished the burgers and handed them off to Gunther Wolfgang came out he paused for a moment.

"Keep staring might commit it to memory."

"Very funny, I was just surprised you owned something white."

"And lacy?"

"Don't go there, what are you doing?"

"I was about to roam about outside and sing to a campfire or something what do you think?"

"Again..you're a riot well I'm headed to bed stay out of trouble."

"Oh I see you came to say good night, how sweet."

"Whatever beacon that is still too bright."

"Sure it is."
    33790366694_0ddaea5da3_b.jpg
    Left alone she went to the bathroom where Lucas just froze for a moment, it wasn't too hard to focus on his brother around her to stop the nerves but this wasn't going to work. He eventually snapped himself out of it and left her alone, while looking around she found some paint she wasn't sure if she could use them but figured she'd buy more if she got the chance. After a little walk she found a place she would definitely have the chance to use them. While everyone was asleep of course.
    34247815660_8a68aab8bf_b.jpg
    She was off in her own little world for a while, she thought they might be Wolfgang's in which case she was already paying him, she wasn't tired after she finished and got ready for the day to make breakfast she was looking forward to trying out the new bed though. Once she cleaned up dishes from before she went to work cooking and Lucas was the first one up.
    33790365674_3d678fff32_b.jpg
    He found that if he didn't speak to her it wasn't so strange that he didn't know her, luckily for him she didn't know he was watching her he only stayed for a few minutes before remembering he had homework to finish. He was only a little younger than Wolfgang was but he still had a little bit of school to deal with.
    34247814580_cd19d44cd7_b.jpg
    Next to get up was Gunther.

"What is that stench?"

She sighed knowing he was messing with her by the tone of his voice.

"Breakfast, I'm a little out of touch."

"Is it edible?"

"I don't know you can eat it and if you keep breathing we'll say it is."

"Don't try to be cute I'll get you fired."

"I'm sure."

"Why I am mom's favorite after all."

"How interesting."
    33790364884_985028bcc4_b.jpg
    When she left to eat her own food outside Mila and his brother came in, he tried to say hi but Wolfgang is simply not a morning person, not to mention they like each other on a once in a while sort of basis. He was better off just leaving him alone. After they finished Arina came to clear the dishes and Mila was invited out to breakfast. Sure she ate but it was Bjorn and she would always run if he called.
    34247813470_515d2bdf13_b.jpg
    "Hey Mila, you look good."

"Hi Bjorn thanks, shall we eat then?"

"Yep I'm starved, you're hungry aren't you?"

"Oh uh yeah."

"I'm going to call my wife get us a table will you?"
    34592270996_31ce315675_b.jpg
    She was surprised that Moira was working there, she knew the woman didn't really like her but it hardly mattered to her.

"Hey Mila..I saw your son here the other day with his little girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? A woman with bright orange hair?"

"That's the one."

"That's not his girlfriend that's our new maid, you know I'm horrible with directions she got lost and he went and found her for me."
    33790362394_3d59ce575e_b.jpg
    "Are you sure we're talking about the same Wolfgang?"

"I had the same thought."

"Well she's very pretty I suppose even the wannabe criminals have their types."

Mila sighed, there it was with her usual snide comments.

"He's not a wannabe anything."

"Sure Mila, keep telling yourself that, the table is ready."
    34592269466_c973460951_b.jpg
    Bjorn wasn't very happy that she was...having juice so early in the morning, though she could only tell him that it was five o'clock somewhere and she was irritated anyways.
    33790360254_8b40ffb73b_b.jpg
    While Moira might think that Mila is after her man it's Clara that was really in trouble, Mila wouldn't say she loved Bjorn or even liked him most of the time but she wasn't letting go she knew that much.
    33790356714_3622020543_b.jpg
    The next morning Arina kept her thoughts to herself since it wasn't her business but she wondered what Mila had been up to when she said she'd be right back.

"I don't suppose breakfast is better than yesterdays is it?"

"Oh it's all been fine don't worry."

"I hope so I'm really trying."

"I know dear and I appreciate your help...say I was wondering something."

"Do you need me to do something?"

"No no, just what do you think about my son? Wolfgang."

"He's..nice?"

"Oh just nice?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh just wondering."
    33790354524_da107e6591_b.jpg
    Lucas chooses to eat alone, he's an interesting one always lonely but sticking to himself anyways.
    33790352444_1cb6c2dfcc_b.jpg
    "That was almost worth keeping down you're getting a little more tolerable," Gunther said.

"Gunther you be nice, I see you shoveled it down faster than I did."

Arina resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at him in victory as he muttered to himself, she could tell he was going to be the biggest pain while she was here.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited May 2017
    Some time has passed not much though Wolfgang and Arina have become more typical friends than 'business partners' in Wolfgang's boredom instead of a little teasing he opted for something a little more fun.
    34333448530_74212e87c7_b.jpg
    "A costume party?"

"Yeah I can get away with anything when they can't see my face."

"What about fingerprints?"

"If I was planning on doing anything that would require dusting to find I'd start with gloves, or some fool that would do the work for me, just a regular party."

"And you want me to clean up in the end."

"No I want you to come with me."

"Okay but I'm not doing the misbehaving cheerleader bit."

"I have a better idea."

After some digging he found a couple old costumes in storage just waiting to be used again, Arina for once wasn't so bothered by the lack of bright colors.
    34556018062_96982ce433_b.jpg
    "Are you sure the face paint isn't too much?"

"Hardly, most people don't dress up much here I just want to stand out as the host."

"Well where are we going then?"

"You'll see, unfortunately, mom saw me digging them out and asked that I include Gunther."

"She wants you to spend time with him."

"More like she wants me to baby sit, we'll go when he's ready."
    34333447060_cc62bd3569_b.jpg
    "Okay let's go."

"He's joking right?" Arina asked.

"Ugh let's just try to have a good time."

"What's wrong with my costume?" Gunther asked.

"Nothing." they said in unison.

"You don't think it's scary enough do you?"

"It doesn't have to be..we're just dressing up because we can." Wolfgang offered seeing his older brother about to pout he was already ready for a bit of juice.
    34556016902_d963dd2577_b.jpg
    Glad to see that people had showed up in costume he went and got drink in a better mood now that Gunther was distracted, while Arina was carving a pumpkin everyone else was waiting on the late DJ. As he drank a bit he thought about his friend, well she was something of a friend Morgan and Ulrike were friends and Arina was something different. Had he met her when he still humored Max he wouldn't have given her a second thought though she quickly became the only person he tolerated in the house, well liked actually.34333445770_bdc35dcae7_b.jpg
    Joining in on the party as the DJ arrived he turned seeing that she was offering him candy.

"You're kidding right."

"Eat it."

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm dressed up, carving pumpkins and listening to cheesy spooky music and I'll be dagnabbited if I don't give out candy."

He laughed but humored her.

"Oh whatever, you like it."

"So what if I do."
    34556015932_4dc1417e54_b.jpg
    As he only used the space instead of renting it out there were plenty of people not in costumes popping up but it didn't matter they ignored them.

"If you get thirsty order a drink."

"But the punch bowl is right there."

"Yeah but maybe I just put something in it."
    34586759651_ce5297168b_b.jpg
    "Maybe? What did you do?"

"Not telling, but if anything off happens that's why just don't drink it."

"Sure.."

"Hey listen I wanted to ask you something."

"About what?"

"Us."

As soon as he said she felt a chill, and not a particularly good one either.34717694435_df5848af03_b.jpg
    "And that's my cue to leave and tell the mixologist not to give you any more juice."

"I'm not juiced Beacon."

"Ha, sure you aren't how much did you have while my back was turned?"
    33908414563_0b13e086d3_b.jpg
    Though she tried to leave he pulled her aside not so easily shot down.

"Arina I'm being serious."

"And I will seriously hit you."

"Must you always threaten me?"

"If it's funny, yes."

He chuckled.

"Come on it's not that awful to consider is it? Aren't we friends?"

As he spoke she felt a little bad, it wasn't like the thought never crossed her mind. When she wasn't cleaning up or cooking, which wasn't often since she made larger portions and the family was fairly clean anyways, she was hanging out with him.

"Yes..and no it's not but I still know juiced flirting when I hear it, I saw your brother over there giggling like a mad man you could have inhaled those fumes or something."

"I did not..and he's a lightweight anyhow."

"Fine but let's talk about this later, okay?"

"I'll take that."

Rejoining the party they saw romance wasn't only floating around them.34717693195_e1ce48c987_b.jpg
    "Bleh."

"Be nice Wolfgang he doesn't know any better, because of your little prank."

"Yeah but that's Morgan she's like a sister to me and they hate each other."

"Just hope they don't do anything stupid then."

"Don't jinx it."
    33908412403_f935e26408_b.jpg
    The party continued until late into the night having started early in the afternoon, he seemed to chill out but he decided that if she doubted his sincerity then he'd push the doubt away. With a good night he left her to get out of her costume and disappeared into his room. 34717691645_b5c8de7216_b.jpg
    Wolfgang was at peace with his decision, Arina made dinner before she cleaned up though instead of changing into her pajamas she got dressed, in case Mila woke up she preferred her in her normal clothes or uniform when she roamed the house. Like she thought she was in the kitchen when she walked in.34586756631_3f7413dc5f_b.jpg
    "Ah there you are I was wondering who cooked."

"yeah I got it ready when I got home, are you okay you look a little tired...?"

"I'm fine, just..well Arina are you okay with babies?"

She stared at her wondering just how tired the older woman was.

"I am but I don't plan on having any yet."

"I mean for your duties."
    34717690605_1b6ecfa677_b.jpg
    As she joined her she only eyed her for a moment.

"You're pregnant?"

"Yeah I was trying to hide it but as I can't fit into my uniform anymore I figured it's pointless now."

"Oh well...congratulations."

"Thank you...I wouldn't ask but I'm getting old the last time I thought about another kid the doctor told me it wasn't going to happen for me, but it did...surprise."

"You're hardly 'old' Mila, but you should get some rest, tell the guys in the morning."

"I will just wanted to talk to you if I could."

Arina didn't know much about kids but she was sure she could figure it out on the way, feeding, keeping safe, and bathing was simple enough she was sure anything beyond that who knows.
    34586755581_3ce2be4a65_b.jpg
    As soon as Gunther and Wolfgang were up and Lucas was at school Mila told them about the new sibling, Gunther didn't take it well while Wolfgang and Arina shared a knowing look already planning on what to do with the little one.34717689505_ff19088ea2_b.jpg
    Arina stopped Gunther before he made his way out stomping around as he did, when he turned and pouted she sighed. She could hardly believe he was the eldest the way he acted.

"Hey what is your problem?"

"The thought of a baby in here is ridiculous, what does that hag think she's doing bringing another kid into the home?"

"Hey that 'old hag' is your mother and she's done nothing but be there for you and give you everything you want you show her some respect."

"Oh go take a flying leap."

Ignoring his tantrum she got ready to go having cleared it with Mila she was off the day before but she wanted to run out and get a few clothes from her tent Mila only knew she was missing a few things and was fine with it the house was spotless anyways. On her way back out Wolfgang stopped her.
    34586754531_e1078babee_b.jpg
    "Running for the hills?"

"No no just have to pick up some more clothes from my hiding spot."

"Ah fine I'll go with you then want to see where the Beacon was hiding."

"Sure whatever...hey does your brother always act like a brat?"

"Pretty much, Why? What did he say to you?"

He only laughed as she told him what he said.

"He's always been a big baby that way, world revolves him and all."

She scoffed but could see it, though he was no big concern they talked on the way there still avoiding the topic of interest from before he wasn't pushing it and she still considered it. Simple as that.
    34586753571_6d2bde9965_b.jpg
    "Well..here we are."

"This place has been empty for years guess no one noticed..that your guitar?"

"It's my dads, I guess it was safe here, I was trying to learn how to play before I met your mom."

"Oh yeah? Play something for me."

"I'm terrible at it."

"Do it anyways."

"Oh why?"

"Because I never practice so you can't be worse than me."

She laughed but gave in.
    34717686735_4cf6a1076d_b.jpg
    He liked it as he listened she really didn't sound too bad, made him want to practice some more just to impress her though looking around he wondered if he could she just took up the chance to do the best she could with so little. She was far more determined than he'd ever been. He wondered what she would be doing if she had never met Mila. He took her out to get a drink then dropped her off at home as Ulrike called asking him to hang out with her. He hadn't seen her or Morgan in a while, in fact even his new group had lost his interest he supposed it wouldn't be too much of an issue to talk to her.

As soon as he arrived to the meeting spot he was a little surprised it was just her.34586752111_de04def7ca_b.jpg
    "Oh look a familiar face, I thought it fell off the face of the planet."

"Funny, I've just been busy."

"With what?"

He wasn't going to say, he still didn't know what they were doing anyways.

"Just busy."
    34717684965_8803760554_b.jpg

"With what? Something illegal? Can I help?"

He sighed.

"No I haven't been up to anything I just met someone and kind of like her I don't know."
    34586750481_e19f1fb150_b.jpg
    "You don't know?" she was mostly disappointed having a little crush on him herself they did used to hang out all the time, now this I don't know had her curious.

"Yes as a grown man that has never had a girlfriend..date...or even physically met a girl in his life I don't know I can admit that, so sue me."

"Hey chill just wondering, who is it?"

"You don't know her, but you should meet her." he said not knowing they had met before.
    34717683315_00c39a8a1c_b.jpg
    It was strange to see him so calm and in better shape even she wondered if he was just changing for this mystery woman, Morgan said he had matching costumes with someone at the party she missed. She cursed her schedule wondering if she could have met her then, to see if she was good enough...and maybe sabotage their chance at a relationship.

She's bitter to say the least.

"Yeah okay, if she's taking so much time we should get together or something."

"Sounds good, I think you'll like her if you keep an open mind."

"Oh that is such a red flag statement, is it one of the paragons? I'll drown you if it is."

"And you tell me to chill...no not one of them but maybe she could have been."

"Ugh I hate her already."

"Ulrike."

"Whatever I'm leaving just call me when we're going."

He was hoping he didn't regret putting them together.
    (I missed a picture but he did sabotage the punch and Gunther responded to it, I don't think I've done that before so it amused me.)
    34588071221_118ab7da90_b.jpg
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    34414965590_eb8346b3eb_b.jpg
    While they wait for Mila to have her baby there is more and more time to spend together, Wolfgang still hasn't made good on his want to have her meet Ulrike. Not really worried about them getting along so much as wanting to keep her to himself, it's an odd sort possessive he doesn't care about her being around anyone else but he knows that Ulrike tends to latch on to anyone she might like she'd always come over to talk to Arina if given the chance to see she could be a friend. Which he really didn't want.

"You know I should be tending to my duties."

"House is clean and there is food in the fridge, I think you're good."

"Wolfgang." she said with a sigh.

"You shouldn't say my name like that makes me think you want something."

"Maybe I do."
    34638365722_b7e116c7e0_b.jpg
    Of course directly outside Gunther decided to go investigate the noise, he couldn't find anything to complain about since Arina did what his mother paid her to do but as for noise well he was just being a brat. Seeing what they were up to seemed to offend his sensibilities at least that's what he'll say.
    34414964340_237a13f5e9_b.jpg
    "Okay demands are fair game now."

"That depends on what you want."

"Keep your brother out of my shed."

He laughed.

"Oh that's easy, here I thought you were going to beg for new shoes."

"I like the pairs I have thanks."

"Come here."

"No you come over here."

"Ugh fine."
    34414963240_37f7cf8e6c_b.jpg
    They're not dating, they aren't even a thing really but they at least have more than a crush, he left her to get ready since he actually liked her cooking and was getting hungry and found his brother in the hallway.
    34638363212_9319cb9113_b.jpg
    "Well if it isn't the black sheep you shouldn't go around freely it makes the family look bad."

"Excuse me?"

"That girl is just a maid."
    34414962090_68bef0e928_b.jpg
    "Why don't you mind your own business, and she's not just a maid you're just mad because she's not into you, fishheaded fool."
    34638361932_7d2d2238ea_b.jpg
    Gunther didn't really know what to make of the insult though Wolfgang hardly censored himself, he already seemed to care a lot more about her than his family. Maybe that's what got to him the most, though it hardly made sense as he never tried very hard with his brother to begin with.34414960880_84c9325d8f_b.jpg
    "Ah it smells good in here Arina."

"Glad you think so, almost done."

"Great I'm starved, you know Arina you're a pretty girl, when you find a guy you really like you should have a lot of kids and spread the wealth."

"I don't think I'd make a good mom."

"Well you can cook and clean up after a kid, some say that's half the battle...and then there is Wolfgang he's been oddly pleasant so you can curb moodswings that's another chunk right there."

She could only laugh at her enthusiasm, while thinking she had kind of met a guy she really liked.
    34638360732_9f768c20e2_b.jpg
    Gunther stopped pouting long enough to apologize to his mother for how he'd been acting he was glad to have another sibling maybe this time they would close.34800986035_7bee234971_b.jpg
    Outside after Gunther left Arina was able to get out of her uniform while he worked out she noticed he had a strict regimen and went jogging every morning it showed.

"All done?"

"Maybe I'm on a break and decided to come out and watch the show." she teased.

"That's awful flirting on your part."

"Oh take it or leave it bucko."

He grinned.
    34800984555_ea5d35ef65_b.jpg
    After a little making out in the closet...because he could he found he was a little rough.

"Did you jam it against the closet door?"

"Yeah probably it's all your fault don't you know I'm a delicate little flower."

"Is that a joke?"

"Yes, now laugh."

"I'll do you one better."
    34638358242_3218d16286_b.jpg
    "Yes that's right pamper me."

"But you're my maid aren't you supposed to be pampering me?"

"Hmm? What was that? Some unknown language, a little more to the left."34800983755_8130b3d51a_b.jpg
    "All better?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Sure, now let's get you out of those frilly clothes and into something you can work out in."

"I don't want to get swole.."

He laughed at the thought of her even attempting.

"Uh I'll keep that in mind but I was thinking basketball."

"Well that I can do I think I have something.."
    34638357002_03cae340cd_b.jpg
    "Huh so Beacon does have darker colors."

She scoffed.

"Maybe I have more and I'd rather be bright, are we gonna chat or are we gonna play."

"We're gonna do both."
    34668321781_e81e906060_b.jpg
    "Nope nope that totally went in so I win." Wolfgang said.

"Oh please, you lost so take it like a man."

"Don't feel like it."
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    Just read through your story and it's so cute so far! Can't wait to see what will happen between them two and to see Mila's baby!
    @Linzz thanks for reading love to see Arina and Wolfgang together the baby is coming soon I think. :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited May 2017
    Okay so I went ahead and tweaked some looks probably could have tweaked them more since I aged up the baby immediately...love toddlers so that's just how it is for the game. So going by story the pictures that are in order are out of order.
    34819479956_20d8b0cddd_b.jpg
    Finally being swayed into introducing her to his group Wolfgang decides to meet at a pool though he lets Arina pick the location.

"Oh look at the view." she said excitedly.

While she was still the 'sunniest' person in his life there had been a change in her mood recently as if she was even happier. He wasn't sure if that was even possible the way she was, and kind of hoped it was because of him though they were still playing by ear.

"I am, nice."

She rolled her eyes still smiling.

"You goon I was talking about the view behind you."

"I grew up here I've seen that view plenty."

She laughed she was getting better at cooking that is it was eaten without a word and normally they were out of food she was going to have to start cooking more. She was still saving but got a few cheap outfits to add to her collection.
    34695982182_441fec9705_b.jpg
    "They'll be here soon..what's with this pool?"

"I saw it online couldn't find any sunny bright places so I went for colorful."

"We're outside in the middle of the day how much more sunny can it get?"

"Very funny, make fun all you want but bright colors can make a person happier, look at you a smile."

"That's nothing you've seen me smile before."

"No one else has."

He supposed that was somewhat true, he had plenty of sarcastic grins at his disposal but he wasn't much a smile for no reason sort of guy not since recently anyways.
    34819478016_156570a9d6_b.jpg
    Wolfgang hadn't seen Morgan in a while seeing she was heavily pregnant he wondered who the father was.

"Hey Wolfgang, enough purple out here for you?"

"I take no responsibility for choosing this place."

"Oh shove it we're here so there, I'll be over in a minute go on." Arina said.
    34695981142_0e0e7912a7_b.jpg
    "Meh young girls have no respect now adays."

"Kindly mind your own business old woman I'm not ashamed of my body."

"Well you should be, if you were you wouldn't be pregnant."

"You keep talking and I'll toss you out the pool by that braid of yours."

"Why I never!"

While Wolfgang considered slipping away he wondered why he had so many female friends to begin with...actually he was fairly sure the cat fights they could get into used to amuse him. Now he'd like to exit stage right.34859321225_05cd451e2e_b.jpg
    "Wolfgang are you serious?"

"What? I thought with your usual clothes you'd like the purple."

"I don't care about that, I care about the bobblehead."

"Bobblehead?"

"Don't play a fool you know who I'm talking about."

"No I don't because I don't see any paragons here."

"Ugh that bright haired...that one you came here with."

"That's the someone I met and Arina is not a bobblehead be nice to her."

"Ugh what happened to you since when do you care about me being nice to anyone who can't hear me?"

He frowned.

"Since she matters to me and if you want to stick around you'll respect that."

"Who are you and what have you done to my friend?"

34819476016_0fe3c4685a_b.jpg
    In fact he did.

"What? Decided you're hungry?"

"No I need someone sensible over there before Morgan claws someone's eyes out."

She grinned.

"But I thought you were the sensible one in the group?" she asked, mostly teasing.

"Not anymore, move it."

"Yeah yeah I'm coming."
    34695980012_4d6c76fffd_b.jpg
    "So imagine that we'd meet again"

"You're still a bobblehead and I don't want to talk to you just because you tricked Wolfgang doesn't mean you'll trick me."

"There is no trick." she said, considering her was in on what she wanted she didn't have much else to hide well aside from her personal hygiene projects but why would he want to know how those work for her.

"Shove off bobble head."

She sighed but wasn't about to fight with her.
    34473092280_f2a3eb742b_b.jpg
    She tried talking to Kameron, Rebecca and Morgan instead, Rebecca was a lot chiller though she also was focused on staying afloat she wasn't much of a swimmer. Kameron thought she was cute and wondered how badly Wolfgang needed the nap in the nearby bush to leave her with him.

"So you remember me don't you? From the costume party?"

"Oh yeah, you were an astronaut..?"

"Right, that was the time I got pregnant."

"Oh I see, with who?"

"Gunther, has he said anything I tried to invite him out but he hung up on me Wolfgang said you worked for his mom so I wondered if you talked to him."

"Sometimes but he hasn't said anything."

"He probably just forgot, well tell him I said hi."

Arina wondered about her a bit that look in her eye didn't paint a concerned picture..but an obsessed one she did hope that Gunther would take care of his child though it wasn't really her business as she saw it but considering how he acted about his mother's pregnancy he probably needed a kick in the pants at least.

"I will."

"Oh thanks, aren't you sweet, say what's the deal with you and Wolfgang? I never thought I'd see him pick up a girlfriend."

She didn't even know what to say to that since they didn't have anything official really, so she changed the subject to talk about Morgan instead they stayed for a while before he decided they better leave.
    34859319765_cee7e9dddc_b.jpg
    "So have fun?"

"Yeah Morgan was nice, Rebecca and Kameron too."

"Good I figured you get along with them at least."

"You look ready to drop you should go to bed."

"I will I guess mom is still at work, come with me for a bit."

"Okay...hey Morgan told me she's having your brother's baby."

"The thought of him as a father gives me a headache..he's less suited than I am."

"Oh not interested in being a daddy Wolfgang?" she asked grinning.

He paused frowning at the thought of his change of heart.

"I'm interested...but I like kids more than he does."

She smiled still as he tugged her inside they were careful so it wasn't much of a thought for them.
    34473089270_c64dd1825c_b.jpg
    Arina didn't sleep much remembering she had to make dinner first.

"Where are you going?" he muttered against the pillow.

"Dinner, go back to sleep, wouldn't want Mila coming home to an empty fridge."

He grunted or something of the sort as she got ready and made her way to the kitchen, where Gunther was finishing what they had left.
    34859318595_a272eb4a34_b.jpg
    "Hey Gunther congrats on the baby."

"Ugh don't remind me she's been calling all day...night."
    34473088470_75b4b6b93c_b.jpg
    'Why does this stuff always happen to me.'
    34859317655_3038b31dd4_b.jpg
    "Oh look who is up thought you were tired?"

"I was, but hunger pains."

"You really should have eaten at the pool."

"Who wants hotdogs when I eat like this at home?"

She laughed as she got up.
    34473087550_dffd2062fa_b.jpg
    "You know you should be careful."

"Careful?"

"Yeah, some might think you actually like the job." he teased.

"Well it keeps me free and busy so maybe I do."

"Whatever you're coming back to bed."

"Am I?"
    34473086590_c39e67efe1_b.jpg
    She didn't get to sleep long as Mila was soon home calling for her.

"There you are, why are you out of your uniform?"

"Because it's three in the morning and the chores are done." she wasn't trying to be snippy but Mila did seem a little out of it just making it clear, Mila relaxed after a moment.

"Oh right of course, sorry dear I'm a little frazzled."

"It's okay, I can take care of the baby."

"Give him the best dear."

"As always."

Though Mila tended to cling to her newborn she was once again focusing on her work and other interests Arina loved kids though so she hardly minded it one bit.
    34859315395_59dfee5614_b.jpg
    Thomas didn't seem to mind either.

Funny enough he was born with Wolfgang's hair color so I changed it...maybe Mila used to be a red head.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I know I just updated but I got more pics, and actually got too many so I'll post some and put up the rest another time, also warning brief threat of selfharm.
    34024103824_3e230cb09b_b.jpg
    Morgan and her family are having some issues, basically, they don't want anything to do with the illegitimate child as if kicking her out would be the better option for their reputation. Siobhan is just eating it up as Moira stays silent and her husband has a hissy fit Morgan is ready to be done with all of them. Perhaps why she latched so strongly onto a man that doesn't want her.
    34057092533_6945994f30_b.jpg
    Gunther isn't much help there though.

"I'm going to have one of you little man..it's the worst thing ever, I think I was trapped."

Not really knowing how to speak yet Thomas is just wondering where the pretty, brightly colored lady is that normally talks to him.
    34024101754_0087510f47_b.jpg
    After she rescues Thomas from his brother to go play Wolfgang watches them for a moment when he gets up he could say something about watching her with his brother made him want a kid of his own. Maybe not now and only if she wanted one too. He was sure at this point if they hit a brick wall he was done with any sort of relationship completely, why ruin the memories.
    34057090773_2a10c10103_b.jpg
    After getting a shower he goes out to see what's up as she hasn't put on her uniform yet and he can also admit that he likes seeing her in it now.

"Hey did he wake you up?"

"No your mom did, he likes this I'm teaching him his colors."

"Can he even tell you?"

"Babies are smarter than one thinks he makes grabby hands at the flash cards at least he recognizes them."

He chuckled though he knew his brother was smart.

"Well you can use your room to teach him some more."

"You said I wasn't allowed in there anymore." she said, not that she was too bothered by it as they shared his room normally.

"Not while it was redecorated a little...drying paint and all go see."34481011530_b0be3416e5_b.jpg
    Inside she was probably squealing a little too much when she remained silent he came to check on her.
    34057088543_9d04b9f434_b.jpg
    "So is this enough color for you?"
    34481010130_10517e805c_b.jpg
    "It's the best, so pretty thank you."

"You don't have to hug me for everything you know."

"Hush you like it."

Of course he did but it wouldn't be him if he didn't tease her a little.34057087353_3b74c42267_b.jpg
    Outside Lucas (who is glitched) was keeping Thomas entertained though they were only in there for a few minutes.34481008770_3257a23808_b.jpg
    He really doesn't like Arina, though even he's not really sure why she's never done anything to him, Thomas can tell and doesn't like that he's making mean faces at her.
    34057085473_961cb41509_b.jpg
    While Mila hardly looks in Thomas's direction, even his father hasn't stopped by yet for that matter, she does keep an eye on Arina when it comes to him.
    34481007320_e255c6645e_b.jpg
    Arina knows that Thomas could just be a special case but she thinks she could handle a kid at a time, she's always wanted kids at some point, it warms her heart to see him so excited at winning against the potty chair. Though really there is only so much calm to go around Mila can be an airhead but she knows things...where it counts anyways.
    34057084063_69a8d6b92f_b.jpg
    "So I see you had time to put on your uniform and use the grill."

Used to Mila by now Arina only said she always had time.

"Mom don't beat around the bush if you have something to say then say it." Wolfgang said he knew that tone of hers.
    34481005830_4ab4357764_b.jpg
    "I'm just saying that I hired her to cook, clean, repair things...and now care for Thomas."

"And I do all those things."

"Yes but apparently you've added my son to the list."

Wolfgang sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Took you long enough to figure that one out."

"Wolfgang isn't it time for you to go on your jog?"

"Already did."

"So go take a nap or something I want to talk to Arina."

"Mom.."

"It's okay Wolfgang she better get it out of her system while Tommy is having his lunch."

"Fine, I guess."
    34057081523_8bc2311a3d_b.jpg
    "Nice to see that you're so easy to talk to."

"What is it Mila?" she asked.

"See it's simple, I want the best for son, all of them and that's not you got me?"

"You want me to leave?"

"Of course."
    34481003730_ba8092a2ae_b.jpg
    "But why would I? I do the job you hired me for like you said and Wolfgang wants me here plus it's his decision really."34057079033_f212539d47_b.jpg
    "Now you look here, I don't know what game you're playing at but you have you're own money and you should be off."

"Oh so you finally looked into me did you?"

"Yes I did, my son doesn't have a password on his computer so I took the time when I noticed you two getting cozy with one another almost every second. Now I know full well what he owns here but he has nothing if I call the police and tell them my jewelry is missing, one little cut with the knives you use to make dinner in the right place and you're done."

"You're crazy."

"I'll do what it takes for people like you using one of my children."

The thought angered her a lot more than anything else Mila had to say though she wanted to keep the peace especially trying to make the money she needed to get her own fortune.

"You're clearly off in the head, I'm not using him you're the one who pays me, and you're the one being used."

"Tick tock girlie."

"Fine I'll go."
    34481002110_7b052acfb8_b.jpg
    "Good I'm glad you can see reason, now get out, right now."

"Really I can't even say good bye?"

"How fast can you run if the cops get here?"

"Ugh I'm going."
    TBC...
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Now storywise and gamewise very little time passed just a few hours.
    34057076953_a30c84528a_b.jpg
    Arina returned to her little hide out glad to be done with the uniform at least, though it wasn't like she never noticed how much Wolfgang came to like it so she'd keep it for now. She smiled when she got to talk to him.

"What's going on?"

She told him what Mila said and he sighed heavily.

"Where are you?"

"Where do you think?"

"I'll be there in a few..." he said.
    34481000190_a50cb9e63e_b.jpg
    "Want to tell me why you came out here?" he asked when he showed up, all the more irritated.

"Because I knew you'd come get me."

He rolled his eyes.
    34480998860_a7391b10fc_b.jpg
    "Yeah while my mom his having a hissy fit it's all going in one ear and out the other..into a trash can in another town."

She laughed, that was one way to put it.

"Let me just grab my wallet and we'll go."

"Where are we going."

"You're taking me to the romance festival."

"Since when?"

"Since now so stuff it."

He could sigh all he wanted but he was amused by her none the less, mostly he was annoyed that Mila went after her at all.34480997620_3838288837_b.jpg
    When they arrived Kameron was digging through the trashcan must be something special about it because this is often where people are found digging around the most.
    34480996540_dd40bc326d_b.jpg
    "That is the brightest drink I've seen in a long while."

"You don't drink much then."

"Neither do you."

"So? We're not looking at the facts."

He grinned, though it was true, while he always liked to stay in shape all of his better habits came with hanging out with her.
    34480994460_d0c0c2dd64_b.jpg
    While they enjoyed one another's company they almost missed Lily embarrassing her husband with her over the top reactions to another couple flirting near her.

"You know Wolfgang, maybe it's tea but I think we could be a lot more than friends." she said suddenly grabbing his attention again.
    34480991870_88653ed76c_b.jpg
    "Hmm I don't know."

"Okay just for that you're the biggest jerk I know."

"I've always been the biggest jerk you know."

"I thought that was your brother?"

He chuckled.

"Usually, okay if you need an official thing or something I kind of thought it was already set."

"You never asked me out."

"I didn't have to, you know someone else I do anything for that I don't have to?"

"Well I guess not..."

"It's a bad deal for you though."

"It is not."

"Remember that means you have to live with me."

"Oh darn I didn't think of that at all."

As they laughed they finally got the attention of the romance guru.34480990080_8100decd20_b.jpg
    "I feel something about the new romance."

"Not really needed." Wolfgang asked.

"Ssh listen to what I hear."
    34480987480_0ecafda7c7_b.jpg
    (Yes I had to use this pic for what she said.)
    "Well that only proves you're a crook, we've apparently been together for five seconds."

"Wolfgang..."

"It's fine babe."

The guru only huffed.
    34480985450_d1a09220ea_b.jpg
    "Calling my abilities into question? I know your type."

"A realist? I bet there are plenty of us around."

"No, you dress dark pretend to be deep but really you're scared little ones that know nothing about how to treat a woman, she seems like a nice girl and she could do better."

"If you're going to lay some judgment try to be original I don't dress to please anyone or say anything about myself while you're here alone I wonder what you really know."

Arina watched as he kept his tone level, it was an annoyance but he was used to people judging him by his looks it didn't bother him he knew what he wanted and he'd never be the one she regretted. At least that was his hope.34480983590_94ae3a8d71_b.jpg
    There was no need to waste anymore time with the guru.
    34480981790_dbcb65d4b0_b.jpg
    They stayed for a while later while at home Thomas was looking for Arina.

"What are you doing in here squirt, the wicked witch is gone."

"?"
    34480980730_8275b13d2a_b.jpg
    While Mila was wondering if the suitcases meant that Wolfgang would be back, at least she hoped he really didn't keep much in the house to begin with.
    34480979140_330f43bf06_b.jpg
    When they came back he was about ready to sleep.

"Grab your things and we'll go."

"Go back to the house."

"To mine."

"I know it's yours."

"No the one I had built."

"You built a new house?"

"Yeah it was just finished and everything I ordered was put in, see it's still mine and we can go there but I don't want to deal with any of them right now and I still don't know what's going on with Morgan's kid for now I just need a change of scenery."

"Well okay, but if you want to leave why not let them keep it?"

"Because it's a piece of the family that my dad wanted to preserve, I don't really need it so there is no reason why they can't use it but that doesn't mean I have to put up with them."

She was tired but smiled more on the inside, she had never been one to judge by looks but still the softer side of him could surprise her still.

"Okay just a minute."
    34480977190_98032d924a_b.jpg
    "This is not your place."

"No I guess not, it's ours, I even reordered a few more things to add some color you're so obsessed with."

"I'm an artist I flippin' love color."

He chuckled.

"Yeah I know, I have a space for Thomas when you want to see him and you have an easel in the back when I start my new job you should be fine here."

"You've been preparing to leave for a while haven't you?" she said thinking that he'd thought of everything.

"Yeah I have just had a reason to upgrade things and if I can turn Thomas into less of a pain in the backside than I am he can come too."

She laughed.

"You softie." she teased though she was glad to see Thomas another time.

"Point?" he asked with grin
    34480975190_1b5930b1f6_b.jpg
    34480973050_78388ee93b_b.jpg
    34480970910_b374042c59_b.jpg
    34480968780_e1877629fe_b.jpg
    Here is the house I just built for them so yeah now all caught up and have to get more pics later.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    34060795894_bb6821b8cc_b.jpg
    After they ate Wolfgang took Arina out to the new art center that opened up while he had time.

"So what do you think?"

"I like it oh look at all the colors."

"Wait till you see the bathroom here."

"You've already been here?"

"No that's what pics on the internet are for."
    34516882160_1624e0956c_b.jpg
    (Just the one new build of mine.)
    34516883540_4a32eeac77_b.jpg
    Before painting Arina thought to have a look around noticing more people coming in it was fairly popular she supposed they must have been having a promotion or something. She liked that she could see him through the pool he seemed to like it here, which she was glad for she liked it but she really didn't want him doing things he didn't like on her account it wouldn't be as fun to be together after all.
    34772183601_7e3feeec52_b.jpg
    He was good though, he liked the paintings, he had never given art much thought before he supposed he could somewhat blame Arina for that.34772178301_dbbd9de63f_b.jpg
    They had plenty of supplies if she wanted to get started.
    34516875470_9fe6d029d4_b.jpg
    While he helped himself to more coffee he wasn't paying much attention to the young artists in the room at least not yet anyways.34516874070_31ddf90c32_b.jpg
    On her way to the bathroom once her painting was sold she found him taking on some clay himself.

"Didn't know you were into clay."

"I'm not."

"Sure whatever you say."
    34772175491_d83d70c44e_b.jpg
    Though for not being into it he did pretty good.
    34516870120_17a27587a7_b.jpg
    Arina wanted to paint things like just just being the room lifted her spirits she wanted to get some more paint.34516872190_08661769f5_b.jpg
    Before they took advantage of the pool Arina thanked him for bringing her it was nice little outing and more people were growing interested, though as work approached Wolfgang was surprised to get a text from Max who he hadn't seen in a while and was sure he'd be a teen soon. He wondered who told him, though his bet was on Ulrike.
    34772173771_c13c015d1a_b.jpg
    Not too worried about it since Max could be a pain but was a good kid all the same he had to get Arina so they could leave though he didn't want to he liked to see her happy he was sure she could fill some of her alone time here.

"Ready to go?"

"Not a bit, let's hurry I'm starved."

"We could get something on the way."

"No I'm cooking I want to create something."

He chuckled at her enthusiasm.
    34772172631_d700c5be29_b.jpg
    He had to leave as soon as they got back so she made dinner humming to herself she didn't think she'd meet anyone like him trying to please her stepmother. She was glad she did though.
    34516868780_ecdb5a3492_b.jpg
    He was exhausted when he got back having given up his chance to nap in favor of taking his girlfriend out seeing she waited for him made him happy though.
    34516867620_237569420b_b.jpg
    The next day while he worked out for his job she pretended while working on her skills that she wasn't taking a peek once in a while she didn't tell him but she was antsy about staying home and got a job herself she just had to work up a little bit for her resume. Morgan asked him to hang out with her though he couldn't at the time he wondered what she wanted.34772170441_b11b4739f8_b.jpg
    He'd call her later but now he had other things to work on.
    34516865890_2def81db5e_b.jpg
    Though this little one would give him a good clue on what she needed. (gamewise she's a day behind Thomas but I tossed in a time skip and went for make overs anyways you'll see them next time.)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    So while I'm handling my slowed but still game speed with the story unless I click on purpose misclick there wont be another baby time skip....yet. Also found out aging was off.
    34113276913_a4ed635c0b_b.jpg
    They're more the type of couple that don't care what's going on around them, if you gave them attention you'd cease to exist as well, work is going well. With Arina settled into her new job as a critic she likes getting the chance to work from home with the same assignments she'd have at work, Wolfgang is busy at work and they don't have the same day off. They get plenty of time apart so it's always like this when they're together. Seeing she finished her column for the day Wolfgang dragged her out to the gym since he had to go for work.
    34759975992_d9a09be274_b.jpg
    It was a busy day but they managed to snag some machines.
    34759975252_a30f517c51_b.jpg
    "Having some trouble there babe?" she teased seeing the face he was making.

"No this is easy."

"Really?"

"Yeah I don't care....to..do what I can't handle."

She admired his commitment but since he was sweating and red face she thought they could try something else instead, just this once.34759974452_7a1c6aae86_b.jpg
    "Uh..what are you doing?"

"Showing the bag who the boss is."

She laughed but it did distract her from how bad she was she could be healthy but she wasn't the athletic type, still she liked when they did work out together so she was always willing to give it a shot.
    34759973652_f1654ea7c1_b.jpg
    After spending most of the day working out they were starving and Wolfgang was ready for any fast food place they could find he had his reasons.
    34759972102_059a74d456_b.jpg
    When they got a table Arina questioned his choice.

"You can smell the grease in the air."

"Just how I like it."

"Why work out so hard just to pig out?"
    34536594730_0665f7729e_b.jpg
    "Good question maybe by dessert I'll know."

"Wolfgang.."

"Oh come on you know you want the same thing I do, it's all in the mind."

While they were off in their own little world they didn't notice Mila she's certainly worn out taking care of Thomas almost regretting going after Arina at all, especially seeing how much happier they are without her.
    34759970522_dbc0108004_b.jpg
    "Okay..maybe I did want it...junk food is just so appealing."

"Says the chef."

"I'm no chef you have just liked everything I've ever made you."

"Exactly, I'm very picky you know."
    34536593940_19637d57e3_b.jpg
    As they ate talking back and forth they still hadn't noticed Mila and she didn't bother them.

"Okay you've had your dessert, why here?"

"If I don't feed you junk how can I guilt you into working out with me again?"

"That is a cruel and unusual punishment." she teased with a laugh.

"You love it, and we're taking the cake home."

"Maybe, and fine, but you eat it."

When they finished they headed home and went straight to bed.34883318056_66b5cff228_b.jpg
    She woke up the next morning before the news of her promotion her fumbling in the kitchen got Wolfgang's attention he couldn't tell what she making.

"It smells like sweet...slop."

"It looks like sweet slop."

"Found something you don't know how to make?"

"I think so."

"I'll still eat it." he offered, knowing how she was about her cooking.

"You may regret saying that."
    34536591400_26768f77dd_b.jpg
    "Admit it, this is the worst tasting garbage ever."

"I didn't say anything."

"I can't get it down."

"Nice wall paper we should change it..."

"Wolfgang."

"Okay It's not great but I'm glad you got up early and made it anyways."

She laughed as he grimaced around the mess of...whatever she made.

"You're sweet but I won't hold it against you when it ends up in the trash."

"Fair enough."

He was in a particular mood, they hadn't been together very long at all but his thoughts shifted from thinking he could handle being a father to wanting to marry her first. He thought that was crazy and was sure she wouldn't go for it, at least not yet anyways, that didn't push the thought from his mind though. They already had the extra room and he'd been looking at places they could move to later the house was an impulse buy even if it was theirs he would move in a second if she wanted to and this house with a new bed could be for anyone else.34883321196_9dc94f949c_b.jpg
    Later that evening when he got home from work he came to tell her about his promotion, it was a simple job but he was fine climbing the ladder.

"Hey I got a promotion!"

"Oh that's great, I did too.."

"Okay what's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"So you're gloomy for no reason?"

She grinned.
    34883320306_f6eb694f20_b.jpg
    "It's just your mother, she keeps calling me asking to talk to you I tell her you're at work and what does she do but call again? All day it's a mess."

"So that's what it is, I saw her while I was out jogging and she ignored me, I think she's just trying to get under your skin."34536592710_bca9d6df41_b.jpg
    "Really?"

"Trust me I know how she is, though she could be having trouble with Thomas."

"We should check on him."
    34883319176_fce97b7e55_b.jpg
    "We will, later, for now let's get to bed."

"Wolf...more like bunny."

"Very funny, I see where your mind went I can wait till your painting is done."

"It's good I did two earlier this can wait." he only smirked.
    34536591930_b83469fb93_b.jpg
    He was glad to have as much time with her as he did when she worked at home sometimes though it just wasn't enough, probably why he already wanted to pop the question he adored her after all.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    34949516125_e68811d101_b.jpg
    While they were just hanging out Arina thought of a place she wanted to go to.

"Hey I was thinking we should go somewhere this weekend."

"Yeah?"

"There is a new resort that opened up and since there are so few people living here it's free for Newcrest residents."

"Huh I could take a on a freebie."

"Great...and we can still use the offer if we have to leave for work or anything."

"Well then I'm really looking forward to it."

"Hey I'm running in today see how things run while I'm at home, you should get Thomas I miss the munchkin."

He grinned.

"I'm sure he misses you too."
    34786030482_4b4503a8c7_b.jpg
    When she left for work he got ready and headed to his house to get his brother, Mila was out already.

"Hey Arina said you called her."

"Surprised the harpie sent you."

"Mom don't start alright, you have no reason to feud with her"
    34817611611_6b93919551_b.jpg
    "Really? She has you wrapped around her finger I wonder if we're going to be out on the streets."

"Ugh just show me where Thomas is, and Gunther he needs to see my niece."
    34786027642_64bb923802_b.jpg
    34817607731_979bdf494c_b.jpg
    Thomas was overjoyed to see him again.

"Hey how's my favorite brother? You're going to go with me today okay?"

"Go..?" he mumbled.
    34949503135_9825039469_b.jpg
    "I'm surprised you like kids too."

"Mom just get Gunther."

"Fine whatever."

"And stop pestering Arina if this is all you want from me."

That much she ignored, he was fine with taking Thomas, but he didn't want her calling Arina asking for him when she was the same as usual it was like she missed being distant from him if that made sense.
    34817603251_893cba94da_b.jpg
    "Why are we here?"

Wolfgang sighed he had whined the whole time they were walking over.

"You know why, where is Kristen Morgan?"

"Inside..somewhere."

Off in her own little world really.

"Well pack her things Gunther wants you to stay with him."

"Really?"

"Of course, if he himself wants a place to stay."

"Ugh...yeah we have room."

"Good that's what I thought."

"Oh that's great let's hurry I think I saw Siobhan coming."
    34562266860_616f18600f_b.jpg
    She was having a good time by herself she was just a baby she didn't bat an eye at being ignored by her mother's family.
    34786021012_c7c3643c19_b.jpg
    "Oh see what you have to look forward to? Better lock her out of the bathroom."

Gunther only grumbled.
    34562261920_ea703471f3_b.jpg
    "Hey Krissy your getting a new home today."

Kristen eyed him for a moment but was just excited someone was talking to her not that he would know that, he was sure that if he threatened Gunther she'd have a good enough life. He couldn't stand Morgan's family anymore than she could.
    34786016952_519007593f_b.jpg
    She was even happier having a playmate her size, even if he was also her uncle, Thomas didn't seem so sure about her Wolfgang really had to hurry to work so he sent Morgan and Kristen with Gunther and took Thomas home to drop him off with Arina who would be back soon.
    34562257550_9acdc40015_b.jpg
    "Oh Tommy so good to see you."

She hoped Wolfgang was okay rushing around she really just wanted to see Thomas again, and he missed her there wasn't much color on the other big people he talked to.

"Cowar!"

"Yeah that's right I'm always bright and colorful."

As he cooed excitedly she bounced him.

"How about lunch and cartoons pal?"
    34562253020_85a7ecd864_b.jpg
    They had some other toys and what not to keep him entertained but a little tv over lunch was harmless, Thomas was amazed by it all and a lot quieter than Arina thought he would be. She liked kids but knew sometimes they came with tantrums and with Mila the way she is she wasn't sure he got much attention.
    34562248870_6aa7e1feef_b.jpg
    Wolfgang got home just as she was reading him to sleep he'd been a good boy all day, Wolfgang felt a little down as he always did since he was much younger though if anything seeing Arina only made the feeling go away he could hardly believe she was still the same girl he'd met that threatened him. Still the memory amused him.
    34786006352_f1331e0fd7_b.jpg
    She got ready for bed when Thomas was asleep and went to get Wolfgang they had other duties to tend to, perhaps some time of freedom would lead to a little more the way they were with one another.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Once again I played too long and got too many pictures so I'll break up what I have..ha also yes using more of my builds because I realize I've made a lot that I don't use or only used once like building then forgetting what I've built...hehe.
    34125505104_7fde862ef2_b.jpg
    As soon as they were ready they got Thomas and Wolfgang called Morgan to threaten Gunther so they would all come too, Morgan seemed somewhat happier she knew that Wolfgang said something to Gunther. She wasn't bothered by it, perhaps being a mother brought her back down to Earth a bit. Still she's glad at least when he plays with Kristen.

"Hey Ari."

"Hi Morgan, find the place ok?"

"Are you kidding we've seen the pictures it's as bright as you are."

"Well thanks."

Morgan laughed as she bounced excitedly, Thomas lost interest in them to go inside.

"Hey Tom wait.." Gunther started.
    34968475465_3109590201_b.jpg
    Gunther took his daughter and Thomas inside while Arina got some lemonade it was such a nice day.

"He's not giving you trouble is he?" Wolfgang asked.

"No not at all, thanks though he's actually trying now."

"Let me know if he stops."

"Right..gosh I feel middle aged already care centers...? Chatting over iced drinks what is this??" Morgan said mostly teasing.

"Hey this is fun too, I mean there is Lazlo's but I don't think it's in yet." Arina offered.

"See another kid friendly place...but I could go to that."

"And I like Iced drinks." Wolfgang said.

"Yeah next you'll go somewhere sunny and I won't hear from you."

"We are doing that one night package deal at Laren's..."

They planned to stay a couple days but it was cheap to try out and it was a little better that way.

"Oh I heard it's pretty there."

"And expensive I can write a column about it for work, and we get a free deal for living so close but there are still services to buy we're just going to pretend to be super rich and do whatever."

"Well now that sounds fun."
    34125503724_b2af6774d4_b.jpg
    They went inside and Wolfgang, who was highly irritated because of the wind chimes was eager to check on his brother who he could hear from the bathroom.

'no the toilet is not for playing!'

Thomas on the otherhand was quietly playing with blocks.
    34836232851_3583943f0d_b.jpg
    After being pulled from the toilet Krissy was able to play with something that actually was a toy.
    34836231271_ecdb226f5b_b.jpg
    The kids were still preoccupied as the smell of fresh chocolate chip cookies filled the air, Arina thought a treat was in order.

"Hey Ari we have to go soon." Morgan called.

"Kay, glad you come." she said waiting for the timer.

"You will probably be my only niece Kris." Wolfgang said.

"Come off it Wolfgang." Gunther muttered, he didn't want Morgan catching baby fever again.

"Make me."
    34836229591_368d5dd3c4_b.jpg
    "You know, I probably shouldn't have made these after they played."

"Well Krissy is going home and mom is here to get Thomas so it's not our problem."

"Evil."

"So what you love it."
    34836228441_dfc80b7cbd_b.jpg
    Mila luckily didn't hear what they said but the thought of a sugar high with Thomas was giving her a migraine.
    34836227431_ee4b13349c_b.jpg
    "Oh hey Mila." Arina started as Thomas waddled over to Wolfgang to say goodbye..

"Don't you hey me, what's with the cookies."

"Sorry forgot."

"Yeah I'm sure, Ulrike's right you are a bobblehead."

"So what does that make you?"
    34836226441_57d6bb2922_b.jpg
    "Just another someone who hates you."

"I could really care less, have a good night Mila."

"Bite me dear."
    34836225611_120576903f_b.jpg
    When Mila left Arina quickly forgot about her as she wasn't enough to spoil her day.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah sure, let's get this over with."

"Oh come on, you're excited."

"Am I?"

"I don't know if you know this but I'm going to be there."

"Oh? Now I really don't want to go there." he teased.

"The nerve, jerk." she laughed as they headed out off in their own little world again.
    34817233501_5c67ed5bd9_b.jpg
    Laren's resort :smiley:
    34836224861_2f2afc0937_b.jpg
    "Oh looks like things are just getting started."

"Well let's go make the most of it then."
    34836223901_06f137d7fa_b.jpg
    "Don't fall asleep."

He only grunted.

"Oh Wolfy<3"

"What?"

"Oh so you respond to that huh?" she laughed as he grumbled.34836223011_09caf876b0_b.jpg
    "Excuse me, could you leave I need to be in here alone."

"Uh no you can use the other seat."

"Just move."

"Lady don't start." Wolfgang snapped, just when he was starting to relax fully.

"You brats are...."

"Residents and get special treatment so you'd have to leave if we called someone in here?" Arina started grinning.

Nancy couldn't really say much else.

"Ugh!"

Wolfgang laughed.

"You know just how to amuse me."

"Teasing others?"

"Mmhmm, she's uptight she could use the sauna."

"Ha, she can use the other one if she wants to be alone."
    34836222201_d465198f99_b.jpg
    They weren't leaving anytime soon no matter how long she waited.

tbc
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited May 2017
    Okay so the rest of the pictures.
    34142657814_070f24eacb_b.jpg
    After the sauna it was time to loosen up a bit for a class Arina wanted to take, though going by the sign up sheet it wasn't clear if the instructor was doing the wrong routine out of confusion or if they were supposed to find their own answer on what to do. Something spiritual like that though the thought amused Arina and she just tried to follow what was being done while being unsure of the rest of the class.
    34142657094_c32892bdcd_b.jpg
    With only one person falling asleep the instructor got moody anyways, though they ignored her not because they were only focused on themselves but because she had the whole class to tell them what to do if that's what she wanted. Arina was just glad Wolfgang came with her and of course he would he came to spend time with her.
    34985690775_effed17993_b.jpg
    The couples massage pack went a lot better, Wolfgang remembered all the times he would laugh hearing people exclaim how they felt years of stress and blah blah falling off them during these, though from Sauna to yoga to this, well he could definitely see more truth to it.34142656114_8474f27c28_b.jpg
    Not only did he have to go to the bathroom but he was not into his feet being touched and left her to it.

"Hey I know this just opened but any horror stories to share?"

"Hmm there might be, I mean we opened the other day and people really flocked in."

"Come on tell me I'm odd so I really want to know."

"Well maybe one of the guests went missing and it was covered up till they were found."

"As if that were true and you can say it with a straight face."

Lilith laughed wondering if she'd have that reaction knowing that she was a vampire and that people did sometimes go missing when she was around.

"Well you did ask for stories." she offered, Arina wasn't on the menu tonight as she was full.

"Fair enough, got anymore?"

"Well I came from a small town things are always stranger in small towns..."

"Oooh."
    34985689455_fa9d7dedff_b.jpg
    When they met up for dinner she gave him a once over.

"You know it's nice to see you so relaxed."

"Trying to say I'm uptight?"

"Oh no I would never, but so tightly wound you could crack a chestnut with your armpit yeah maybe."

He laughed.

"Whatever."

He was feeling good for once though thanks to her and with his physically demanding job it would be nice to get back after this sort of treatment.

"I mean it."

"I know see it's a trait I get down the line my dad was the same way."

She grinned.

"Just so we're clear, you know."

"Yes?"

"I do love you."

"I love you too...huh never thought we'd get there."

"Yeah figured I get tired of Beacon a long time ago."

"Oh very funny..let's get to bed."
    34175045593_fbc0701218_b.jpg
    34985687595_5316c62e2a_b.jpg
    It would be easy to be lost here but she admitted she missed their house already.34175044863_366c4d6558_b.jpg
    While they got ready to leave they didn't notice Mila had showed up, though she knew they were there.
    34985685995_4829c143d9_b.jpg
    "As pretty as the view is what did you want to show me before we left?"

"I didn't really want to show you anything I just wanted to talk to you."

"Is this the part where you tell me you're too broken and I should find someone as bright as my wardrobe? Cause cheesy does not cover that enough."

He laughed.

"What the...no...and I couldn't say that with a straight face any ways."

"Good then what's up?"

"I wanted to know if we could go back home, engaged."

She stared at him for a minute.

"Go back...wait is this an actual proposal?"

"The best you are going to get, I don't plan much just do."

"You're the worst." she said laughing.

"And for some reason you love me anyways, interesting."

"I guess so....okay well sure I don't have anything better to do."

"Is that an actual yes?"

"The best you are going to get." she teased.

"There's my girl, oh look I might have a ring for you too."
    34985684095_78fd0ff1f8_b.jpg
    A yellow diamond just for her.

"Now let's go get something to eat."

"The resort is right there."

"Please after that dry turkey no I don't think so see you have me spoiled."

"Aren't you sweet."

After all yogurt dishes were the one thing she couldn't figure out everything else was just how he liked it.34175042993_40658683aa_b.jpg
    Back where it began though this time it appears they are being followed at least no one was bothering them.
    "About the house."

"Yeah?"

"When you want to move I have some options."

"When I want to move?"

"I don't care where I stay but really we're going to need more space at some point."

"Yeah I guess we are, what did you have in mind?"

"I'll show tomorrow there are a couple more I wanted to check out."

"Sounds good, but you don't have to do something just because of what I want."

"Oh yes I do, do you see me making decisions? No I need a for sure yes or no or I'll just keep thinking about it."

They laughed though it was true he was a little too picky for his own good in some cases, it wasn't a lack of caring just too much.34175042333_ac8274a0c7_b.jpg
    "Mila this is ridiculous I have a serious job."

"And I paid you to do a serious thing, you're keeping tabs on my child."

"He's not a kid anymore and the issue isn't payment it's that you keep following them around, and they could see you if they cared to look."

"So I should be undercover or something?"

"...Not what I'm saying Mila."

Though she really wasn't listening.

"Also I saw the ring when she walked in."

"Ring? What ring?"

"That diamond he gave her."

"I didn't see..."

"It's not your job to see, it's mine." this was more Bella's job but she was out with the flu when Mila went looking for help and who else but Nancy to help her 'friend' out she was really just looking forward to some of the funds that Bella pulled in not that it mattered to Mila. Bella would have said no.

34985680685_dd2fca7ba2_b.jpg
    They didn't stay long though Wolfgang and Arina were only focusing on what to do next, she wondered what he'd been looking into.
    34175041573_a1f1843de6_b.jpg
    When they got back he had to leave for work.

"Are you sure you're not too tired?"

"I'm fine I'll see you tonight."

"Okay."

While she was at home she got a text from Ulrike that she ignored not sure how she got her number, though when Morgan called she picked up rather than staying at home she went out.
    34985679555_08e6033d99_b.jpg
    "Hey I'm glad you came."

"Of course, just got up from a nap."

"I could use a nap, but I wanted to go out more."

"What's all this?" she asked hearing the music from the spice festival.

"Thought it would be fun to try some street food."

"And I thought you missed the club life."

"Maybe I still do."

"Hey Ulrike texted me.."

"Sorry she asked for your number after Wolfgang said he would propose.."

"Ah so that's how she got it....wait now you knew?"

"Of course, he wanted to know which jewelery shop to go to I wish his brother was as committed, but he didn't tell her I did...sorry."

"It's okay, guess he does need a hand from time to time huh, well enough yapping let's go pig out."34175040683_4d916cee45_b.jpg
    Ulrike was definitely bitter about them getting so chummy especially when she was taking Wolfgang from her.
    34175039853_cb1fcc0bff_b.jpg
    why the others ate without her for a while they didn't notice when she joined them. By then though, they were put off their food by the man that had just finished throwing up.

"Hey you girls...try that curry? Don't know what's spicier that or the food over there...I need an antiacid."

He wandered off without waiting for a response.
    34985674405_78e70d823d_b.jpg
    "Babe you came." she called as he came into view.

"Of course I did you said you were here."

"Aren't you tired?"

"Very."

She laughed a bit.

"Okay I'm running to the bathroom then we'll leave."

"Don't rush on my account."

"I was ready to leave anyways though so I have to."
    34175038923_e62d764de2_b.jpg
    While he waited his mother came to talk to him.

"You're not fooling anyone mom."

"Hush Wolfgang, I know you're getting married."

"I don't have time for you to complain about it."

"Wolfgang."

"Getting ready to leave you can be happy for me or not but I don't care either way I love her and she's going to be a part of the family."

"Love?! Love? What do you know about love?"

"More than you do now or ever will."
    Fun fact there was random lag for a couple seconds and I missed the photo thought it took but it didn't and I had to come up with what to do about their engagment photo anyways. Then out of spite I bet...no more issues while playing darn game..lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    34882914441_9508824ae6_b.jpg
    The next day while Arina was lost in thought thinking about what to do about her hair Wolfgang came down almost ready for work finding the sack he smirked.

"You packed me a lunch."

"Maybe, are you going to eat it?"

"I might."

She smiled hearing a shuffle behind her.

"Thanks babe, something wrong?"

"Sure, and no just thinking I might just talk your ear off about it later get to work."

"Yeah yeah I'm going."
    34627459940_7dc46e5507_b.jpg
    "Just don't look behind you while I'll leave."

"I saw it already you're just the cutest llama thingamajig ever."

He sighed, at least no one knew it was him in there, when she was alone she got ready to do a few things for work before seeing what she was expected to do. Sounded fun at least, she called Morgan to come help her.
    34882912851_7501d30ec8_b.jpg
    "What do you need my help here for?" Morgan asked when they met up.

"I have to work on a mural for work there are some on the roof, come on if anyone catches you there is no problem."

"Ha as if I'd ever get caught before."

"I bet, how's Tommy and Krissy?"

"They're good, they play a lot then tire each other out sometimes I think I'm a lot more free than I think I am, I'll stop by the bathroom and meet you there."

"Sounds good."
    34627459110_6d12aabc50_b.jpg
    'easiest assignment ever.' she thought.
    34882909861_27d907f7c2_b.jpg
    When Morgan came they focused for a bit not even noticing Ulrike watching them well they noticed but she went out of her way to ignore them walking as close as she could in her pass. Though soon there was another worry anyhow.

"Da...."

"Are you okay?"

"Fine just fumes..."

"Maybe you should take a break."
    34627458000_ef866f7076_b.jpg
    "Ugh...yeah...do you have to finish this whole thing?"

"No just get it started."

"Well hurry whatever you have to do..."

"Yeah..." she trailed off feeling dizzy.
    34882906591_019afdeab6_b.jpg
    When they got back they could sit and clear their heads a bit, the paint was harmless in the long term but fairly strong using it too much in one sitting often made people dizzy.

"Oh the words look wicked....cool."

Arina laughed.

"Glad you're enjoying it, my head feels like it's going to explode."

"And it's floating?"

"And it's floating."

They giggled over nothing for a while, as the fumes wore off Morgan left and Wolfgang came home though they went straight to bed. The following morning while Wolfgang was showering he heard the door open a bit.

"Arina?"

"Yeah...when you're done I want to show you something"

"Almost, hang on."

He dried and dressed and called her back in while his hair dripped a bit.34627457210_e228cc438d_b.jpg
    He was more than surprised by what he saw.

"Arina?"

"Yeah...ugh no color so bland bleh."

"What did you do to yourself?"

"I wanted to look good for the wedding and couldn't decide what to do with my hair so I dyed it back to what it was supposed to be...and meeeeh. I look so plain hate it."

He chuckled as she pouted and followed her out.
    34882904471_d7028fb2e7_b.jpg
    "Now when have you ever looked plain, I think it looks good."

"No you're just being nice."

"Can't it be both?"

"I guess."

"Baby you look good in anything."

"I think color suits me best."

"Well I'm sure we could find a nicely colored dress instead."

"Yeah."

"Speaking of I should probably change mine then too."

"You don't need to wash the dye out."

"You did."

"But you could just put your hair up I wanted to change colors already."

"Well after you see what I'm going to do with it I think you might want me to cut it short and start over."

"Oh?"
    34627456400_5dc29f2caa_b.jpg
    She doubted she could see him in something she didn't like he always dressed to suit himself that's what mattered.
    34851270642_f2818bc745_b.jpg
    While stuffing her face as he left to get a jog she had a thought that this should just be a one time thing, she wanted to look her best in her wedding dress, she had one in mind and would be looking online for just the one to suit her.

"Really don't want to put on weight before I find it either.."
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    34186844024_13dd2e1b85_b.jpg
    As they prepare for their wedding, a simple ceremony for the most part Wolfgang feels a little nervous though he won't show that to Arina.
    34898604071_4f12ca547b_b.jpg
    He doesn't have doubts about her, just his worth it was ridiculous he told himself he had to be good enough if she wanted him though he continued to worry anyways he put on a face to get through the day. It was their big day both were happy he couldn't help but wonder if she'd be happier with someone else. Shaking the thought from his mind he got ready for it.34186842534_156007febc_b.jpg
    There still needed to be some set up but Arina didn't mind as the guests were rolling in she messed her hair for an hour before she finally settled on something she just wanted to look her best, not really for the wedding but for Wolfgang. Though if it could go without a disaster that would always be a plus. He skipped breakfast for his nerves which she noticed and figured they might as well eat first.34990420596_6764586919_b.jpg
    Wolfgang was a little surprised that Gunther showed up though he was soon annoyed too.

"Where's Thomas?"

"Uh..mom is bringing him and Krissy."

"You told mom, really?"

"Ah come on Wolfgang...."

"Don't you come on me, she doesn't like Arina I don't want her messing anything up."

"She wont."

"She had better not or it's on you."

"Sure sure."
    34866752612_57bcb646c5_b.jpg
    "Oh you look beautiful Ari."

"Thanks, so you do Morgan."

"Please I threw this together, a real nice set up you have."

"You know how I am about food."

"Only the best?"

"With all the tasty calories we're not supposed to have."

They laughed.
    34866750942_998db4802d_b.jpg
    While they were chatting Morgan frowned.

"Don't look now but Mila is here, I thought she wasn't coming."

Arina wasn't so sure about her being here.

"Well if she isn't going to fight I'm sure it doesn't matter." she offered.

"She'd better hope so." Wolfgang said.
    34643062640_76b7e8f461_b.jpg
    It was time to get some more wedding photos anyways, they were distracted for a while before Mila called them over.
    34643060940_83810e1e0f_b.jpg
    While Mila took a deep breath before attempting to welcome her soon to be daughter in law it seem Gunther was quietly judging Arina not that she cared what he thought.34220002583_85d57a7de0_b.jpg
    "So...now that you're getting married I guess you guys are moving back?"

"Ah no, we are moving though Wolfgang wants to get a bigger place."

"For kids?"

"Well yeah."

"Tell me if you need anything I have plenty of skills."

Arina wondered about that but decided if Mila could be friendly she could too.
    34643059130_81723f090e_b.jpg
    "I'm glad you could make it Mila."

"Really?"

"Of course, your his mother you should be here."

"I suppose, I can be a pain I know but it shouldn't be 'if' you love my son it should be if you can put up with me to be with my son then I should give my blessings and welcome you properly."

"..Thanks Mila."

"Of course and you look lovely my son is a lucky man."

"Thank you, and so do you, but I think I'm luckier for what it's worth he's a good man be proud he didn't need me to get his life together he was just waiting for his place to be built though really it's probably a little cozier than we need and started work immediately."

"Is that so? I guess I misjudged him too."

"Oh I'm still my own form of brat..we'll say..but I don't need to be anymore."

Mila could at least appreciate that.
    34220000983_005b91e5ab_b.jpg
    They headed over first as the guests seemed to finish eating for now.

"Ready?"

"No.."

"No?"

"That is I'm ready to marry you but this not so much."

"You forgot your vows didn't you?"

"Maybe."

"Well make up something cheesy and smile that'll work."

Laughing he nodded.

34643056910_04ef249fa6_b.jpg
    "Oh and don't eat the sausages I don't think they were cooked right." she whispered.

"You're telling me this now?"

"Yessss...nervous anymore."

Chuckling he grinned.

"No...you could tell?"

"Duh they could see from space, take it easy huh? I Love you."

"I Love you too."

The nerves had been falling as the time passed and he felt at ease again she was the best for him.
    34219999103_c6347ed0db_b.jpg
    "The sun and the moon...are you and I..together we create the perfect eclipse."

"Too cheesy." she whispered hearing the coughing.

"Hush you love it."
    34643054460_04ae110cf8_b.jpg
    34219997223_277bc76234_b.jpg
    As the applause came it was soon time for cake..
    34643052240_b32997aea4_b.jpg
    They were only so interested in being with the guests.
    34219995283_c181175dac_b.jpg
    34643050010_80118ef1f2_b.jpg
    34219993223_2340384495_b.jpg
    34866739172_a4f48ddf44_b.jpg
    "Oh it's been a nice day." Arina said.

"It has...I'm taking home most of the buffet."

"Oh yeah?"

"You'll be too busy to cook you know."

"Flirting with me already, for shame."

"Yeah sure."34866737832_954f38fd0c_b.jpg
    "So before we finish up I have the best idea for our last name."

"Oh?"

"See we hyphenate it, that way we'll have the greatest advice ever."

"Go on."

"What do you do when you're sad, Munch-Moore...you know because who is sad when they're eating."

He laughed.

"Okay that's the worst and you say my vows were cheesy."

"They were, and that's what I asked for so it's okay."

"Whatever." he said.

"Better idea?"

"Mmhmm."

"Let's hear it."

"We'll keep Moore."

"Really you want to take my last name?"

"Sure why not."34990399256_0d4ddb7dee_b.jpg
    "Don't want to be a Munch anymore?"

"Don't really have to be, I mean a name change can be applied to everything and I don't have much to change."

"If you say so."
    34866736242_77b448d1b0_b.jpg
    So the Moore family Legacy can start and after this I don't really care about timing so much we'll just go with the flow for a bit and I'll end it if I have save troubles I can't fix. Yeah that was the prologue fun huh :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    34918711411_d20777343b_b.jpg
    After the wedding they packed up a few things and moved, Arina saw some of the art and the colors and felt right at home he didn't have any secrets and showed her the account. They were married after all, it wasn't just a generous show of trust for his father to leave him money and the house. their family history wasn't as well developed as some but they hadn't been poor in a long time, Wolfgang didn't feel the need to waste the money away so it only collected interest as time went on. He had a job now because he didn't want to sit around anymore though if he never wanted to work he didn't have to. Neither did Arina.

He hadn't thought much to moving back to Windenburg he wasn't even sure if they make it back to the old house but for now this is where they were going this was where they were going to be.
    34206795754_74ece7a030_b.jpg
    "Picked up this one as is, so it was cleaned for the night but we'll have to do some redecorating."

"But I love it."

"I knew you would, and I already have some furniture coming that I think you'll love more."
    34918710491_10d088473b_b.jpg
    "We'll see about that."

"Let's head upstairs."

"Already you don't look tired."

"Since when do I have to look tired to go upstairs with you?"

She laughed.
    34206794564_26a869510c_b.jpg
    Later that evening she couldn't sleep she was starving though she wasn't spending another second as a brunette it was time fix her look up a bit.
    34918709381_f533589b4e_b.jpg
    "Ah that's better."
    34206793944_0afb9303a3_b.jpg
    Wolfgang woke up to join her and she only sighed.

"You know I think we took too much food."

"Nonsense, I could eat cold turkey for every meal."

"After three days of this we'll see how you feel about cold turkey."

"To be fair, three days isn't that long."

"Oh oh I get it you're trying to be optimistic."

"What's that supposed to me I'm a fricken' ball of sunshine." he chuckled as she did couldn't keep a straight face.

"Almost had me there, good keep it that way, and smile."

"Yeah yeah."
    34918708341_0978151c10_b.jpg
    "By the way it's good to see the friendly neighborhood Beacon back to normal."

"Like it?"

"I suppose I do, you look good babe." he said sweetly making her grin.

"So do you, you should just throw out all your shirts."

"Careful I just might. I don't work out for nothing."
    34206792814_b6d9781008_b.jpg
    She was still kind of tired so he worked out while she slept a little more on the couch the furniture was dropped off and put up quickly she really did love the new set more.
    34918707221_15b5a95431_b.jpg
    After she was up Wolfgang came to get her to show her what was left since they fixed up the bedroom first.

"Awake enough yet?"

"I think.."

"Good because I have a surprise for you."
    34206791834_45bf407ba8_b.jpg
    "Well considering the room you're willing to sleep in I doubt I need anymore surprises."

"I'll ignore your doubt then, come on."
    34239900003_fe49f60793_b.jpg
    "Here's your new office."

She squealed a bit it was simple and just bright enough.
    34239899123_7a052d06d7_b.jpg
    "Thank you."

"Mmhmm, and maybe we won't get old and die here but we could easily expand if we need to get comfortable huh?"

"I will, planning our funerals already?"

"Of course, if you die first there will be no party."

"I wasn't going to ask for a party."

"Yes you were, you don't want people to be sad well they will be."

"Watch yourself Wolfgang you don't want to know me too well, I'm all rainbows and glitter."

"Yeah I've noticed."

Afterwards she had something to do for work and this time dragged Wolfgang along.
    34886234002_23f8a6c7cb_b.jpg
    "This is not a work assignment."

"It is I'm telling you I critique things after all got to see if this is worth it."

"Alright then...why am I here?"

"I'm not doing it alone."

They weren't there long Wolfgang didn't really like the bubbles but Arina did, she went to work on practicing her writing for while as he played basketball. He never saw himself for the atheletic type but it worked for him.34239896503_9cbb37e928_b.jpg
    34886232672_ac20c2feb1_b.jpg
    34239893173_d6921181ff_b.jpg
    After conning Wolfgang to get him out of the house they left though from a distance it was clear that Mila still needed someone to watch out for Wolfgang. Though Nancy wondered why she needed both of them, Bella was hardly stealthy.

"Found it!"

"Hush Bella."

"I know you did not just hush me."

"Yes I did, now hush."
    34886231072_d490ffd90f_b.jpg
    "SO how was it?"

"Perfectly fine."

"Wolfgang."

"I hate volunteering remember I only do things for you."

"Oh come on you can help someone else."

She convinced him that he could work out while she worked on her paintings it was a little odd showing up to the soup kitchen as they were but then there had been a volunteer shirt for him to wear.

"Yeah this once I better be getting double servings of turkey for this."

"Sure babe."
    34886229962_037655a5f2_b.jpg
    She left him to work out while she painted, this time anyways, she'd been feeling off and was ready to blame the turkey.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    34258118223_f9c421dbbb_b.jpg
    It was a simple morning for them but Wolfgang wanted to go out for a bit before work it was lucky that the geekcon happen to be on it's way for that. He humored his wife when she wanted more pictures for them to put on the wall even though he questioned her pose choice.
    34681410660_47a90e43da_b.jpg
    How things change.
    34258117063_c86545317e_b.jpg
    They met up with a few of his usual group.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...I just blame the turkey for this upset stomach."

"It did just go bad."

"Really?"

"I threw it out."

"Then I'll be fine."
    34681409860_4a7d5be51e_b.jpg
    34904800922_b63df60ba9_b.jpg
    They had a good time for a while until he had to go to work she was about ready to head home anyways, though not without stopping by the karaoke bar first.
    35069083285_b9b9f7ecec_b.jpg
    After doing poorly with karaoke Arina grabbed a snack though she wasn't sure they would eat all of them and left the rest, someone else could want them. She really wasn't feeling too good so she just wanted to go sleep for a few hours.
    35069081615_9609474d47_b.jpg
    'Wish I could shake this bug.'

She frowned for a moment thinking if she wasn't really sick, they had used their last..cover but were together anyways nothing a pregnancy test couldn't fix.34904798162_8ca526b109_b.jpg
    After waiting she was glad to find that really was pregnant she couldn't wait to tell Wolfgang she wondered what they would have, it didn't matter they would love their baby no matter what. She'd had to see about moving her office downstairs though.35069079955_07792412f1_b.jpg
    Wolfgang came back ready to sleep he often thought the more he worked out the easier it would be but he was still making his way to the size he wanted to be to keep up as the job got more physical. It was nice to come home knowing he was wanted there though he could head straight to bed with his wife. The next morning while he was getting ready for the day Arina went to find him to tell him the news.
    34904796852_84fd2938ec_b.jpg
    She was glad to see he was so excited for the baby.

"Someone to play ball with babe?"

"Exactly."

35069078115_159989b67b_b.jpg
    "You know what this means though."

"What's that?"

"No more midriffs."

"Oh the horror."

He chuckled knowing just how little she cared about it, they had a child to prepare for.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    34958340521_afa660b24a_b.jpg
    With things going well at work for both of them and savings nice and cushion-y Wolfgang and Arina only have to worry about the baby in general.

"Hmm, you carrying my baby could get used to that."

"Meaning you want me to be pregnant forever?"

"Well sure we can have more than one."

She laughed.
    34958335091_ec82718982_b.jpg
    "You say that now wait till we get woken up by nightmares and bed wetting issues."

"I'll take it all."

"Again..for now."
    35048837356_78b30fa540_b.jpg
    Arina decided to finish her breakfast while enjoying the view, she can certainly creep on her husband anytime she wants when she finished she took a nap before work. Though she was out the door without her lunch, Wolfgang thought about her and how he should pick up some of the cooking duties, or at least try. He wasn't sure where that thought came from aside from usually thinking about her all the time anyways.
    34958333171_d225106dbe_b.jpg
    'I wonder if it's supposed to be that color...smells off.'

He put the finished product away and soon he was out the door for work himself he hadn't heard much from his niece and nephew but they were growing up he was thinking Arina might want to see them and he did himself. He sighed to himself deep down under all his tattoos and hate for the world was the family man side of him and it was taking over real quick. Granted he didn't really mind.35048835336_310b7ac3b2_b.jpg
    As tired as she was when she came home having gotten a promotion she was just fine.34958331231_8f8194436a_b.jpg
    Though she was sure she looked like a potato she was a happy one, she had woken up after Wolfgang joined her in bed with a promotion of his own they were just the right amount of busy.
    35048833946_e28a7694a5_b.jpg
    With her new office finished Arina finally wandered into the living room thinking they didn't really use it much if he didn't like working out in the backyard they could bring his equipment inside at least. While she busied herself with painting she waited for him to get up so she could get to work on breakfast she wasn't really hungry yet but everything seemed like a snack to her she really was eating for two.
    34958329801_b87b26da28_b.jpg
    When she heard him moving around upstairs she set aside her finished paintings and headed to the kitchen where he soon met her, giving her a once over he grinned.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like a potato...no a watermelon."

"You're hardly round enough."

"Well it's only the first baby we'll see how you feel after the second one."

"Not gonna change."

"Will so."
    35048832476_0ff02e8617_b.jpg
    While he went to work out she followed him out.

"Are you trying to tempt me?"

"Yes, mmm melted cheese yum."

He laughed.

"You know I'm not on a diet I can eat what I want."

"And that stops me from being a pain how?"
    34958328011_34b225398c_b.jpg
    "You are not a pain."

"So you'll train me when the baby comes?"

"For what?"

"Baby weight I have to keep it under control."

"I don't know you look good in those jeans with a little extra weight."

"Please..I need the stretchy waistband."

"Only because my kid is there."

"Bah, just say you'll do it."

"I'll do it but that's not a yes."

"Wolfgang."

He resisted the urge to stick his tongue out at her.

When they went to work she of course came back earlier and got a very strange text from Ulrike who she hadn't been bothered by in a while.35048830866_a3bbb7f7ab_b.jpg
    Forwarding the message to Wolfgang she put the thought from her mind no need to keep secrets though she did think that maybe she had too much juice and sent it to the wrong person and she told Wolfgang that but it was weird anyways.34958326141_2a385977fa_b.jpg
    They didn't hear from Ulrike again and she was ignoring Wolfgang's calls though soon they had much more important things to worry about.35048829276_fa449839dd_b.jpg
    Mommy's little sweetie.
    34958324221_8811960119_b.jpg
    And daddy's little man.

Good thing time is no issue as the kids aged up without me I actually forgot I turned aging back on but whatever I would have done it myself anyways.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    small update my game crashed in another save so I got a few pics and let it go.
    34269865404_6048e88de5_b.jpg
    Troy is a generally sweet little boy.
    34983097911_09fe276a92_b.jpg
    So sweet he seems to take offense to the teddy bear not playing with him, so much that he makes a mess Wolfgang could say he almost has a sixth sense for that sort of thing and went to get his attention.
    34269863504_6f99638271_b.jpg
    "Look son you're a baby so a mess is fine...but three strikes and I won't be nice daddy anymore I'll yell till I"m read in the face instead."

"Dahdee...?"

"...Don't you try and get out trouble by acting cute Troy, your mom needs a nap she falls for that not me."

While attempting to teach him to apologize Troy giggled excitedly having forgotten about his bear he seemed to just be happy Wolfgang was giving him attention.
    34983096651_0f944b2217_b.jpg
    After cleaning up his mess Wolfgang set him down to read him a story instead he was pretty sure as far as difficult toddlers went he'd take a mess over constant tantrums any say. Morgan had horror stories for him as she would say, he was still annoyed over Ulrike's message and though she was ignoring them now he wasn't one to let it rest, he would deal with her, Arina was his this was their family and she had no place even as a neighbor to them.

Usually when it came to his wife was when he was the most hostile.35074195766_588330a0fd_b.jpg
    Rested enough Arina came to relieve him from toddler duties so he could take on his usual workout.

"Thanks for letting me nap my back was killing me."

"Sure babe."

"He wasn't any trouble was he."

"Not really, well no more than me."

She let out a very fake and dramatic gasp.

"Troy, you say sorry to daddy."

She laughed as he huffed.

"Very funny."

As he headed out she ushered him over for blocks.
    34983095331_cc91e2fbd3_b.jpg
    "Such a smart boy you are."

He cooed though his attention couldn't be held by blocks for long he was far more behaved for his mother.35074193106_354ff7768e_b.jpg
    And would rather hugs than lessons any day.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I have a lot of pictures this time I'll just break them up and post on the same day, as my game is fine I think it was getting snippy since I get to play more often but whatever just save often and it no longer matters.
    35131462435_748eaf47ac_b.jpg
    The mail came in and Arina found Troy's presents.
    34966876632_e63290592f_b.jpg
    Troy has a favorite already, Arina would love to spend all her time with him but she has to keep working she knows she has a fortune to add on to what Wolfgang has and she'll get it she's determined to work like she thought she should.
    34966874742_733b4a81b7_b.jpg
    Wolfgang is comfortable to say the least, though he's already wondering about their house and if it really has as much space as they need he wouldn't mind a full personal gym. Though they're often tired this life suits them a lot more than they would have thought if anything it does make them appreciate what they have. Sighing he knew he was a little too off in his own little world showering before his morning workout. He's torn he adores his son and wants to spend time with him and will use vacation days but something about providing this way sat right with him though he wouldn't leave room for Troy to doubt that he cared just because he was busy.
    34321618993_f6841b9abd_b.jpg
    Saying good bye to Arina and reminding her to grab her lunch he started as usual it was at least nice for them that Troy always came back from daycare happy. Arina left and came back first with her shifts so they weren't together as much as they would like to be either they could fix that too though just when the time was right. Later that evening when Arina came home she checked on Troy and went to take a bath as she finished she saw a message from Morgan.
    34321616633_a20714f4ca_b.jpg
    "I wonder what she wanted." she mumbled since she only said to call her.

Morgan immediately answered when she did.
    34321615853_c64a73cd76_b.jpg
    "Hey Ari."

"Ah what's the matter Morgan?"

"You know my daughter told me she loves you more than me."

Arina shook her head.

"Well it's only because she sees you more often, if she spent time with me she'd never want to see me."

"That's what I was going to talk to you about."

"Oh?"

"Maybe you could keep her.....what...uh..okay, actually can you take her and Thomas? For the weekend or something? Mila asked."

"We don't really have an extra bed."

"That's okay Mila has some cots and their clothes you can drop them off at school and we'll take them home."

"Okay I'm sure Wolfgang would like to see them bring a little extra in case they want to stay longer we don't mind." at least she hoped he wouldn't.

"Great we'll send them over."
    34321615143_14cd6e2f47_b.jpg
    Arina needed a nap after a while and when Wolfgang came home to greet her he was excited.

"So guess who got the promotion?"

"That's wonderful honey."

"I didn't tell you yet."

"No your mood did."

"Stop reading me if I don't surprise you I'll have to start scaring you when I can."

"Jump out at me and I might just chase you down with a broom."

He chuckled.
    34321614243_1f3b525ff7_b.jpg
    "Speaking of surprises..."

"You're pregnant?"

"What no, why would I be?"

"It's been a while hasn't it."

She huffed as he grinned.

"I'm kidding, what's up?"

"We're about to babysit."

"You're kidding."
    34321613163_6c1c1fa3bb_b.jpg
    "Not for too long I fell asleep while I was waiting for th..." she trailed off hearing the doorbell.

"That must be them."

"Them?"
    34321612293_02591b1c20_b.jpg
    He was happy to see his little brother and niece it was almost weird to think of how close they were in age.

"Hey Krissy, Tom."

"Hi guys." the chorused.

"DId you eat already?" Arina asked.

"Yeah and we brought our homework."

"Good, why don't you head to bed and worry about that tomorrow?" Wolfgang offered, they decided to humor him it had been a long walk.
    34321611143_4aed8fdb5b_b.jpg
    It was going to be a long night though they had been woken up while Arina was cooking for tomorrow monsters they were convinced were real.
    "I don't want to sleep right now..."

"Me neither."

Hearing them moving around Arina went to go check on them as they darted into Troy's room he was already up and ready to play anyhow.
    34321609173_304862c5c5_b.jpg
    "What's this can't sleep?"

"We heard Troy get up when the monster came, auntie he's gonna eat us." Krissy cried.

"Now now, no one is going to eat you don't you know bright colors keep monsters away?" she offered.

"Some bright colors then..." Thomas muttered.

"Okay I think I have some lights you can use, just relax in here okay you'll be safe." she spoke gently as they agreed she went to go look for extra lights they had.
    34321608093_54a6fff583_b.jpg
    Troy wondered why they were all jumpy but at most he could only ask why?

"Monsters are bad things." Krissy said.

Troy laughed.
    34321607023_f82dab7f11_b.jpg
    Since they couldn't sleep they settled on doing homework Wolfgang woke up feeling hungry.
    34321606053_61e38098af_b.jpg
    Being told by his coach to study his opponents didn't seem any different from any other Sunday morning.
    34321605063_57a21c1e80_b.jpg
    When Thomas joined him yawning Wolfgang muted the television.

"Hey didn't get enough sleep?"

"No....there was a monster."

"A monster?"

"We sat it, all ugly and gross."

"Well it's light out now maybe it went away."

"So it's gonna come back."

"Well it needs a steady diet of children." he teased.

"I don't want to be a monster's diet!"

He laughed.

"Thomas I'm kidding, there is no such thing for you to worry about."

"Arina said bright colors keep monsters away though..."

"They do, that's why it has to be all in your head she wasn't worried now was she?"

"Well no..."

"You see it's safe, you should go back to sleep while you can."

"Okay.."

"Come on I'll go up with you grab Krissy."

Arina finished her column as they went up and followed behind them to put the kids back to bed.
    35131466085_aa4a037c1a_b.jpg
    "Think they have enough luggage?"

"I did tell Morgan to send extra just in case."

"She once told me she is good at overpacking."

"And now I know."
    34966883142_cae4441cb8_b.jpg
    "You know, I think I handled that pretty well."

"You? You slept through the whole thing."

"But I was here for the aftermath, that has to count."

"Fine fine, it counts but only half as much." she teased.

"You drive a hard bargain but I'll take that, you know with them here I see this house has some renovation opportunities but I think I want a new house."

"Already?"

"I want a house I"ll die in and this doesn't have enough space."

"Babe I don't think easy to die in will be on any listings." she offered grinning.

"I mean I want to go somewhere that we can have kids and not worry about space."

"Well my stepmother will be wanting to check in on my progress I could put up an even half for a new place."

"The money is common isn't it."

"Well yeah but.."

"No buts, we'll pick a good place for sure this time though if they come again I don't think they'll want to sleep outside when we have another baby."

"Another one?"

"At least one more at most two."

"Already?"
    35131465495_f70c9d1893_b.jpg
    "Mmhmm."
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Soon Arina had to rush out to work, Wolfgang thought to add something else to the fridge since the kids would be here alone though it didn't go so well.
    34966880602_f18588e4d2_b.jpg
    35131464345_b08daabb4d_b.jpg
    At least no one was hurt but he had to run out when that was taken care of.
    34966879262_8992dc0bff_b.jpg
    They got into storage to find a couple extra basketballs to play with still a little shaken from the fire.35131463465_0691a55522_b.jpg
    "You are messing up the steps."

"It's not my fault I have no rhythm blame my dad."

"No excuse he's my brother and I can dance."

"Nu uh."

"Yeah huh."

"Nu uh."

"Yeah huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh."

"Nu huuuuuuuuh, you're even worse than he is."

"Ouch."
    34966877762_07417a0144_b.jpg
    Arina came home long after they finished arguing and saw from Wolfgang's text what happened.

"And this is why I do all the cooking."

At least they could pay for damages.

You know I guess I could have left them together there were less than I thought...as in I thought pics not part of this story were added in I'm a spaz today.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Still not sure about that place holder title but I like to keep up with those that are a part of Arina's life where needed at least.
    34349985283_00927b382d_b.jpg
    While Gunther is off doing who knows what his brother, recently turned young adult decided to make the moves on his baby mother it may be the one favor he's ever done for him. Morgan likes him better anyways and who better to tell than Arina, though she keeps it quiet for the moment as Lucas has a surprise for her. He has grown tired seeing the nothing, rather his brother, do as little as possible for Morgan and Krissy he took some money from his mother just enough to get them going though he had no plans to pay it back and Mila was none the wiser. When the kids came back Thomas went to his room to play and Lucas took Morgan and her daughter to their new home.
    35119763456_e5e9ec172a_b.jpg
    Morgan may like him better but she doesn't really know what she wants she does appreciate him stepping up where his brother failed though, she went crazy for Gunther but she didn't lose herself completely and walked away from him without another thought. Krissy is really grossed out by their show of affection.
    35159973395_e1992edfb9_b.jpg
    "How long are we going to stay here?"

she had to repeat herself a few times before she was acknowledged.
    34349982213_5c92702b64_b.jpg
    "For as long as we like, we'll be our own little family."

"But what about Thomas...?"

"Don't worry you'll see him again."

"And my dad?"

"Your dad is nothing, he's a bad person and he hates you so we're making him happy by staying away and you get the family you deserve, we'll do everything to make you happy too."

Morgan wasn't honestly paying attention to what he said, though Krissy didn't question Lucas, Gunther never acted like he didn't hate her so it wasn't as though she had something to question.
    34314848244_c97009a458_b.jpg
    Not aware of what was going on Wolfgang was enjoying some quality time with Troy.
    34349984493_82f6a9eb31_b.jpg
    They couldn't be any closer, Wolfgang could say he finally had the family he really wanted though that didn't mean this was it.
    34314846904_642e7a8c95_b.jpg
    When he left Troy alone to entertain himself with the 'missing' remote he found how true that was when Arina came to see him, she hadn't been feeling well though it seemed to pass for a while she didn't assume much of anything though it didn't take much to let her know what was wrong.
    34349983603_d571878a95_b.jpg
    Excitedly telling him that they were expecting another baby, though she was happy she wondered if it was getting to the point she would have to stop working. Though she wasn't going to think about it much she could always work from home more often and she couldn't see asking Wolfgang to pull back on his job either he worked hard and was happy that way for now she'd see about picking up assignments it was enough that she didn't see Troy as much as she liked with another child they could easily support she wanted to do better on a different level. Though this means they really should move again.
    35029126911_d9f5b9c4f9_b.jpg
    While Wolfgang looked through listings over the moon she glanced around their house.

"Oh it's a nice place."

"The next one will be nicer....hmm."

"Problem?"

"Looks like the free spaces or houses available are back in Newcrest, I feel like we just came from there."

"I miss it though, what do you prefer?"

"You answered your own question."

"What did I say about doing things just because I want them?"

"Who knows you say a lot of things." he said, she had almost missed the teasing.

"Wolfgang."

"I just think we need more space and more space could be anywhere we might just have to wait longer for something else but if you want to go back to Newcrest then that makes searching easy."

"Oh whatever, anything works."

"You say that now wait till we squeeze another child into Troy's room he'll wake us up out of spite." she laughed though wouldn't doubt it he moved all over the house like he owned it sometimes.
    34349981733_0365eb6ac9_b.jpg
    "Wait wait what about your family's space I hear there is more room there now and I know that look you want to raise the kids here."

"As long as your there sure, but the old house? I don't know did they add on to it."

"Morgan texted me, she left with Krissy...and Lucas."
    34314840934_8a0f2dfbbb_b.jpg
    "Lucas?"

"Yeah, I guess he treats her better as she put it."

"I guess it says something I'm more annoyed with Gunther."

She smiled softly at him.

"You were hoping he'd step up, I don't think he's the type he's not like you but your little brother is she wants us to visit too."

He thought about it for a moment Lucas was just as much of a pain as Gunther was but that never stopped Wolfgang from liking him more, though as the middle child that took over as man of the house watching his simple older brother become more of waste of space he guessed that was to be expected.

"I guess he is, well It is about time we reclaim the old house."

"Thomas and I can live in the shed."

"You are not living in the shed."

"Oh but you made it so pretty for me the last time we were there."

"It can be your studio."

"Morgan said they used your room I'm not getting in that bed."

"....ugh we'll get a new bed."

"Well that could work." she said laughing as he pouted at the thought.

He just wondered what to do with the dead beat that was his brother.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    Just caught up. Troy is a cutie! I hope everything works out when they move back to the old house.
    thanks for reading :) Oh he is I hate to have to age him up at all but he can stay a baby for a while longer, it might heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png