Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many life stages are there?

For those that have played the game, are all the life stages there? I've not seen any sign of children or teens, are they not included? Also, seeing as the game is focused around building a legacy, do you think we'll be seeing more life stages added in the future like with FP, I believe that has babies, toddlers, preschoolers, kids, preteens, teens, YA, adult and elder.

Comments

• SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    In the various trailers and things that I've seen, I believe there are babies, toddlers, kids, teens, and up.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I've seen toddler and baby objects in the store, and in the world the only life stage other than adults I've seen is elder. No sign of kids yet. I may have seen a teen, or a young lookig thin guy with an extra big head, who knows.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Ok, from what I have seen videos, there is no teen life stage. Baby stage lasts for 1 day, toddler lasts for 1 day, child for 2 days, and then sim will become a young adult and you have a option to do it early. That will last for 4 days and adult stage lasts for 4 days. Elders have 2 days before "retirement". Total of sim's life span in The Sims Mobile: 14 real life days.
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited May 2017
    It goes from Baby, Toddler, Child, Young Adult, Adult, Elder dunno why there was no teens in game.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Probably teens will be added in an event later on. It's possible the lifestage was left out because it wasn't finished or it was always planned to be an add on later. They might be planning to add both pre-teens and teens later on since both were in Freeplay and there's no reason for at least teens to be included.
    ~ ~ ~
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Probably teens will be added in an event later on. It's possible the lifestage was left out because it wasn't finished or it was always planned to be an add on later. They might be planning to add both pre-teens and teens later on since both were in Freeplay and there's no reason for at least teens to be included.

Pre-teen in The Sims Freeplay was actually child lifestage renamed to preteen. Just like with elder life stage is renamed to Senior in FP.
    Maybe they'll come. Maybe they were left out because you can only control adults there. You can't control toddlers and children. Or they are same height as the adults are.
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    My guess there was a life stage omission toss. Because of the original Toddler controversy 2014 toddlers were not selected to be a part of the selection process so it was Heads for children and tails for teens. Unfortunately the coin showed tails and teens were deleted with a single button sad face :(
  • adamlevineadamlevine Posts: 14 New Member
    Oh ... it's hard to understand
  • Giulyano03Giulyano03 Posts: 11 New Member
    Baby, Toddler, Child, Young Adult, Adult, Elder.
  • journey_lily5journey_lily5 Posts: 6 New Member
    Baby>Toddler>Child>Young Adult>Adult>Elder
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited April 2018
    Baby (unplayable)
    Toddler (unplayable)
    Child (unplayable)
    Adult (playable)
    Elder (unplayable)

Babies, Toddlers and Children gain the Good Upbringing trait (*/**/***) from family events (initiated by played sims) while growing up. If you make a Baby - Child playable (Promote option) they immediately age to Adult.

Sims gain 4 traits over the Adult stage while played so you can roleplay it as Teen, YA, Adult, Elder (played) if you wish. E.G. I make them look older when they have all traits but I'm not ready to retire them yet, mainly to differentiate their age from their grown kids.
  • Marcondes1Marcondes1 Posts: 2 New Member
    Marinna
  • Marcondes1Marcondes1 Posts: 2 New Member
    Marcondes
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Baby (unplayable)
    Toddler (unplayable)
    Child (unplayable)
    Adult (playable)
    Elder (unplayable)

Babies, Toddlers and Children gain the Good Upbringing trait (*/**/***) from family events (initiated by played sims) while growing up. If you make a Baby - Child playable (Promote option) they immediately age to Adult.

Sims gain 4 traits over the Adult stage while played so you can roleplay it as Teen, YA, Adult, Elder (played) if you wish. E.G. I make them look older when they have all traits but I'm not ready to retire them yet, mainly to differentiate their age from their grown kids.

There's a trick that let you play as elder.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67