Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Time and other feature ideas.

2...Next

Comments

• anna1009anna1009 Posts: 5 New Member
    Been playing the game for quite sometime now and as a fan of this game, here are my feedback:

1. The Animation
    The sim's animation is a bit off. Before the recent update, the "make out" action only animated two sims talking. Other animation that seems "off" also could be find in the career interaction. [b]The command is very different than the sims action[/b]. For example in culinary career, there's a command to do something with the nectar rack, but the sims is laughing instead. Also, the cuddle on the sofa command do not potray the action.

2. The Genetic Line
    I have two white couple sims having black babies. I dont know whos cheating who
  • anna1009anna1009 Posts: 5 New Member
    Been playing the game for quite sometime now and as a fan of this game, here are my feedback:

1. The Animation
    The sim's animation is a bit off. Before the recent update, the "make out" action only animated two sims talking. Other animation that seems "off" also could be find in the career interaction. [b]The command is very different than the sims action[/b]. For example in culinary career, there's a command to do something with the nectar rack, but the sims is laughing instead. Also, the cuddle on the sofa command do not potray the action.

2. The Genetic Line
    I have two white couple sims having black babies. I dont know whos cheating who
  • pleasedonoticethispleasedonoticethis Posts: 2 New Member
    do
    not
    ice this

Can someone please
    help me with submitting
    a legitimate request to the
    programers about making...

When at work/school
    make it so the pop up
    box story option has
    more of an effect on
    the sim's life..

as in

say:
    one sim
    goes to work
    when the story box
    comes up and us users
    get to choose the outcome
    forcing certain actions happen
    in the game in general. I believe
    the best part of this feature could
    be, a turn on and off. make it a trial

for me
    how hard
    could it be.
  • pleasedonoticethispleasedonoticethis Posts: 2 New Member
    msg me if you know how i could get this ^^^

to the right people
  • SimonMayersSimonMayers Posts: 1 New Member
    It is a great idea, these features will help the player feel easier and more convenient.
    http://rollingskygame.com/
  • thebobfatherthebobfather Posts: 3 New Member
    I agree too. If they gave us the option to pay for the game for like $2.99 which removes the real-time and waiting game process then I believe a lot more people would shift away from Freeplay to play this.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Pay for pre-stuff in this game would be perfect. We need play the same the sims PC in mobile.

I would like to have new neighbors, so create other houses and other stories and play with both.
  • AsenathAsenath Posts: 9 New Member
    *We should visit other houses except parties.
    *More outdoor activities, like barbecue and pool.
    *Kids and teens should be playable.
    *More clothes not sim money.
    *Library, GYM
    *Sims should be eat at restaurant and should go to hospital.
    *Seasons.
  • AsenathAsenath Posts: 9 New Member
    [quote="Asenath;c-15929899"]*We should visit other houses except parties.
    *More outdoor activities, like barbecue and pool.
    *Kids and teens should be playable.
    *More clothes not sim money.
    *Library, GYM
    *Sims should be eat at restaurant and should go to hospital.
    *Seasons.
    *Pregnancy,
  • AntonAnton Posts: 35 Member
    I hope that the town areas (downtown, market square, parkside etc.) would be connected so that you could just walk from one place to another. It'd also be nice if there would be places in-between the current ones, such as a river for fishing and a beach for swimming.
  • AntonAnton Posts: 35 Member
    > @thebobfather said:
    > I agree too. If they gave us the option to pay for the game for like $2.99 which removes the real-time and waiting game process then I believe a lot more people would shift away from Freeplay to play this.

Tbh I think that the Sims FreePlay is a lot better game atm, but the graphics on the Sims Mobile are much better and sims look more realistic etc., so I'm playing this instead at the moment :neutral: .
  • zero35zero35 Posts: 99 Member
    pay $$ for offline mode
    for example:
    $ 10 unlock single object / skin
    $ 20 buy the sims mobile expansion packs
    $ 30 buy the sims mobile full version (with unlock offline mode)
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I would pay $20 for a mobile expansion pack.
    I would pay $8 to remove all advertising from the game.
    I would pay $8 to have off time (real time only in partys).

The game have so much future and I hope it is well explored without having a lot of advertising polluting the game.
    The concept of paid expansions on the sims mobile would be something that would change the way I see the game today. It would show that it is something more professional and not just a simple mobile game. Doing missions in freeplay to release something sucks. Buying lot-box is ridiculous. Please don't make it on the sims mobile.
    I want to pay for something that will change my game as it is in the version for computers.
    Simmers have been waiting for this for a long time and I hope they know how to explore. We want better games without the exaggeration that was freeplay with temporary missions and lot-boxes.

I don't care if the mobile expansion pack will be a $20, if they include much on my gameplay.
    > @rafaeljonas said:
    > I would pay $20 for a mobile expansion pack.
    > I would pay $8 to remove all advertising from the game.
    > I would pay $8 to have off time (real time only in partys).
    >
    > The game have so much future and I hope it is well explored without having a lot of advertising polluting the game.
    > The concept of paid expansions on the sims mobile would be something that would change the way I see the game today. It would show that it is something more professional and not just a simple mobile game. Doing missions in freeplay to release something plum. Buying lot-box is ridiculous. Please don't make it on the sims mobile.
    > I want to pay for something that will change my game as it is in the version for computers.
    > Simmers have been waiting for this for a long time and I hope they know how to explore. We want better games without the exaggeration that was freeplay with temporary missions and lot-boxes.
    >
    > I don't care if the mobile expansion pack will be a $20, if they include much on my gameplay.

great ideas
  • SpringDailySpringDaily Posts: 1 New Member
    Would anyone happen to know how to remove certain sims from a household, like, get rid of one if you don't want them in your household anymore? If that even is an option. Thanks!
  • EllyLourensEllyLourens Posts: 1 New Member
    [b]How cool would it be if we could vontrol all the children at school as well. For example, one could run a boarding school and there could be sports and competitions between different schools. You can combime that with normal gameplay that each parent can choose where tp send their children etc. [/b]
  • PixiephixPixiephix Posts: 2 New Member
    Izzy's..... please guys add the ability to choose female or male clothing. Since I have spent RL cash to get more from Izzy I need this choice
  • NighteyesNighteyes Posts: 1,142 Member
    Pixiephix wrote: »
    Izzy's..... please guys add the ability to choose female or male clothing. Since I have spent RL cash to get more from Izzy I need this choice

I agree. I feel kind of ripped off. I got items my Sim can't use.
  • Saraluck9090Saraluck9090 Posts: 7 New Member
    Thanks for sharing