Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New the Sims Mobile

MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
So it turns out they added that section for a reason, they released a new game but at the moment it's only available in Brazil. If you have an android you can download the apk.
Here are some screenshots:
]

Comments

• Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited May 2017
    I feel sorta cheated.. ugh
    Post edited by Savage_Patch_Kidd on
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I'm really curious about it, it looks fun and better than sims freeplay imo. I'm definitely gonna download the game when it's available in my country :) i just hope it won't let me down
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I hope playing it won't require being online. The only place I could imagine playing the mobile version is in an airplane on a long flight. And there it would be really great.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I like the Chibi (isk) style but I don't play mobile games, it's too hard on the eyes. I don't feel at all cheated because those so-called free games end up costing quite a bit. I'll stick to my pc and all my CC and all my ram and big screen and graphics.

When I am out and about I want to be in life, not having my face stuffed into my mobile screen. Kudos to those that want it on their mobile though.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Glitter_bugGlitter_bug Posts: 70 Member
    This looks interesting, I'm not one for mobile games usually but I might give this a shot if it comes to U.S. I do hope they still have the sims 4 pc game as their main focus though. I wouldn't want this app to interfere with what's most important/has the most players.
    Check out my ISBI Legacy Challenge here: http://ts4-townie.tumblr.com/
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    I like the Chibi (isk) style but I don't play mobile games, it's too hard on the eyes. I don't feel at all cheated because those so-called free games end up costing quite a bit. I'll stick to my pc and all my CC and all my ram and big screen and graphics.

When I am out and about I want to be in life, not having my face stuffed into my mobile screen. Kudos to those that want it on their mobile though.

Most mobile games are played at home. Mobile just means you take it with you. To bed, to play a little before falling asleep. While watching a program on TV. Even in the bathroom, which most users won't admit to someone else but surveys have shown around 85 percent of smartphone and tablet users take them into the bathroom. Which is why most devices usually carry more germs than the toilet seat. :)
  • TreleifinTreleifin Posts: 39 Member
    It looks like Sims 4 and the old Sims Social married together. I look forward to checking it out.

P.S. haha ewww about the bathroom germ detail.