TheSims3.com will be undergoing maintenance on May 24th. Check out our post for more info.
Become a Better Sim Parent With The Sims 4 Parenthood Game Pack, coming soon! READ MORE ON THE BLOG
Build Your Sims Legacy On The Go With The Sims Mobile, Coming Soon! Read more on the blog!

Sim Acres, City Themed Late Night/Showtime World

ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,260 Member
If anyone's interested, I have a Late Night/Showtime world available at my site called Sim Acres. This is a very large world with multiple Showtime and Late Night venues, so it's perfect for players who want to create a lot of sims in the entertainment business. There are also loads of apartment buildings here, all brand new and built from scratch.

Screenshots:
Screenshot-2022.jpg

Screenshot-1922.jpg

Screenshot-1866.jpg

Screenshot-1815.jpg

Screenshot-2395.jpg

Screenshot-2074.jpg

Specs before you download:
  1. Sim Acres requires the following EPs: Late Night, Pets, Ambitions, Generations, Seasons, World Adventures and Showtime.
  2. Sim Acres is populated with more than a dozen interesting households with various backstories.
  3. Sim Acres is completely CC-free! However, it may include some Registration Rewards content from Ambitions, Late Night, World Adventures, Generations, Showtime, Seasons and Pets
  4. It also requires the following world from the Sims 3 Store: Riverview.
  5. Sim Acres has 172 lots and is 113 MB total. Because of this, it’s not recommended for computers that can’t handle large worlds.
  6. This world has been tagged as a Late Night world, so it won’t spawn any wild life.

More info and download link: http://www.thesimsdepot.com/sims-3/downloads/worlds/sim-acres/

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 2,173 Member
    Looks nice in the pictures!
  • ChrisatsinnohChrisatsinnoh Posts: 15 New Member
    It looks good! I also want to make a world but I have a problem. I'll explain it later!
  • ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited May 11
    It looks good! I also want to make a world but I have a problem. I'll explain it later!

Post any questions you may have at the Create a World forum.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Looks nice in the pictures!

Thanks. Here's a video that shows how it was made:

• equuestequuest Posts: 462 Member
    This is great! I was trying to create my own world but I had difficulty creating realistic terrian. :) You did a great job!
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 130 Member
    I have had the best time playing this world, but after the Origin update earlier in the week, it has been buggy. I threw a gift giving party and at the end, 3 random Sims added them selves to my household. Added. Themselves. I exited without saving and took another run at it. 3 different random Sims did it again. Pops up in my household queue, sleeps in my bed, raids my fridge. This is just weird. And Spooky. And I ended up doing a force kill on them. Riddle me that, Batman!
    Scarlett2k wrote: »
    I have had the best time playing this world, but after the Origin update earlier in the week, it has been buggy. I threw a gift giving party and at the end, 3 random Sims added them selves to my household. Added. Themselves. I exited without saving and took another run at it. 3 different random Sims did it again. Pops up in my household queue, sleeps in my bed, raids my fridge. This is just weird. And Spooky. And I ended up doing a force kill on them. Riddle me that, Batman!

Are you using any mods?
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 130 Member
    Oh yeah, you betcha. Mastercontroller. Didn't see a new version to download with the May Origin patch.
    edited May 21
    Scarlett2k wrote: »
    Oh yeah, you betcha. Mastercontroller. Didn't see a new version to download with the May Origin patch.

Well, hopefully, this issue will be sorted out soon. But yeah, that's a really weird bug.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 1,789 Member
    Nice!