Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆A YouTube Mafia☆Mafia Win!☆

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Gather round the town square for the daily announcements! :D

We will now be playing with the Sanity Profanity setup. It's basically the same, but for 13 players with a few new twists. These are the new roles, and I will update the front page:
    Mafia:
    2 Framers
    1 Traitor
    Town
    2 Sane Cops
    1 Insane Cop
    7 Vanilla Townies

It's the same deal with the cops and framers are the same except there's no backup; they're equals. The traitor starts out town-sided, and knows who the mafia is, but is not in the chat with them, and mafia doesn't know who they are. If the traitor is killed by the mafia, they are instead recruited, and join them. They win with mafia. If investigated, they appear town, until/if they are recruited, then they will appear mafia.

Also, I still need youtubers from
    @TRibbo24
    @lejoninna
    @bellagorilla
    @WiggleyTuff

Roles will be going out as soon as I get all the youtuber selections!

Also, quick addition to the rules: If I don't get a night action, nothing happens. No report, no kill, whatever the case is.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    So do I pick a youtuber or what_ xD
    So do I pick a youtuber or what_ xD

You pick a youtuber you want to play as and pm it to me :)

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Oooh, interesting setup, confusing though, I hope I end up being vanilla, Being Framer/Traitor/sane/mad cop would be confusing, haha.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Oooh, interesting setup, confusing though, I hope I end up being vanilla, Being Framer/Traitor/sane/mad cop would be confusing, haha.

If you end up with a power role, and don't understand, I'll do my best to help you without giving the game away :)

• Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Traitor sounds the most fun in this setup tbh
    oh
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I want to get far in this game. Not die in the first night
    unknown.png
    I want to get far in this game. Not die in the first night

:blush:
    oh
  • JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    I'm interested in playing if there's a spot available? :)
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
    XDJSIMMERX wrote: »

Nope sorry :(

There should be a new game starting soon though
    oh

I can have you down as a replacement if we need one @XDJSIMMERX

• KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    hey @CraftyKat can you give us a ballpark for when your game will end (if not that's okay :smile:)? I'd like to start planning for when this is gonna start lol. I've got finals in 2 weeks so I'll be kind of MIA then
    Kandy wrote: »
    hey @CraftyKat can you give us a ballpark for when your game will end (if not that's okay :smile:)? I'd like to start planning for when this is gonna start lol. I've got finals in 2 weeks so I'll be kind of MIA then

ooh, finals are awful! At my school, you can get exemptions for perfect attendance and last year's test scores, so there are people taking a total of zero finals. At least I have perfect attendance, so I get two :)

ooh, finals are awful! At my school, you can get exemptions for perfect attendance and last year's test scores, so there are people taking a total of zero finals. At least I have perfect attendance, so I get two :)

oh my god that sounds amazing!! Are you in the U.S.? I can't imagine anything like that would fly over here in California lol. But good on you for getting perfect attendance :smile:

oh my god that sounds amazing!! Are you in the U.S.? I can't imagine anything like that would fly over here in California lol. But good on you for getting perfect attendance :smile:

You'd be surprised what flies in Kentucky :D. There's a lot of things I find weird because you couldn't get away with them in any other state I'd lived in :D

You'd be surprised what flies in Kentucky :D. There's a lot of things I find weird because you couldn't get away with them in any other state I'd lived in :D

:lol: that's it I'm moving to Kentucky. Do your softball fields have little snack shack things? If so I'll stay in one of those lmao. Scrounging for food sounds much less stressful than studying, so I'll take that.

No but seriously I want to move to Kentucky now :love: school sounds so lax and fun there
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

:lol: that's it I'm moving to Kentucky. Do your softball fields have little snack shack things? If so I'll stay in one of those lmao. Scrounging for food sounds much less stressful than studying, so I'll take that.

No but seriously I want to move to Kentucky now :love: school sounds so lax and fun there

You should just homeschool. At least for me, it's so lax. But my mother is amazing and let's me go all year instead of stressing to finish on time. I don't recommend homeschooling in California though, the laws aren't great there. But you could come to Missouri. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Hmmm. Tuesday, I shouldn't wonder.
    oh

Yup, we have one! I recommend the popcorn and hot chocolate ;). On top of the stand, we have the crow's nest, which is basically a huge room that looks over all four main fields and you can see the other two as well. I've only been up there once, but it's nice :). School is pretty easy, I'll just warn you now about the strict dress code :#.

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

Man, I wish we had that in Colorado. T-T But, no dress code at the high school I went to, so bonus for that! :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Man, I wish we had that in Colorado. T-T But, no dress code at the high school I went to, so bonus for that! :)

I'm in Colorado, but I'm homeschooled. Which is nice but at the same time it has it's faults. I prefer it by far though
    unknown.png
    edited May 2017
    CraftyKat wrote: »

Hmmm. Tuesday, I shouldn't wonder.

Wouldn't want to give anything away :wink:

Yup, we have one! I recommend the popcorn and hot chocolate ;). On top of the stand, we have the crow's nest, which is basically a huge room that looks over all four main fields and you can see the other two as well. I've only been up there once, but it's nice :). School is pretty easy, I'll just warn you now about the strict dress code :#.

Hot chocolate?! All we ever had was freaking Gatorade :lol: yeah I'm definitely moving to Kentucky. And I've always wanted to stay in one of those little box things!! I'd wear like, a crown or smth and preside over all the lands, like a queen. It would be amazing omg. And I literally wear pants and a t-shirt every day so I'm cool w/ any sort of dress code

All I know about schools in Colorado is that (according to my friend who lives there) "half the students smoke pot, and they get that pot from the teachers". Maybe it's just a small town thing, though :wink:
    Okay @Broncos4life In case you want to know what YouTuber I'd like to play, I would like to play as James, The Sim Supply. :)
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
    Okay @Broncos4life In case you want to know what YouTuber I'd like to play, I would like to play as James, The Sim Supply. :)

You have to PM it. You just blew your cover as we now all know who you are.

And if you replace somebody, you will take their youtuber/role.
    oh
    @CraftyKat Oh I'm sorry! xD
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762