Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆A YouTube Mafia☆Mafia Win!☆

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh, okay!!!!
    Do I say it in the message?

or on the thread?
    [*]This is a U-pick game, so when you sign up, pm me a youtuber you would like to play as. First come, first serve. It can be any youtuber, not just sims or gaming youtubers. Who gets what role will be randomized.[/list][/color]

unknown.png
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Oh, okay!!!!

or on the thread?

PM Broncos. Tho I'm not sure if it's before or after you get a role
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Uh this says edited
    but I didn't
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Oh, okay!!!!

or on the thread?

pm me, so nobody knows :). Once signups are full, all selected youtubers will become the names of the roles
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Oh, okay!!!!

or on the thread?

The thread would give away your role. PM broncos.
    oh
  • Options
    Oh, okay!!!!

or on the thread?

pm me, so nobody knows :). Once signups are full, all selected youtubers will become the names of the roles

can I pm you now?
  • Options
    Oh, okay!!!!

or on the thread?

can I pm you now?
    Oh, okay!!!!

or on the thread?
    [*]This is a U-pick game, so when you sign up, pm me a youtuber you would like to play as. First come, first serve. It can be any youtuber, not just sims or gaming youtubers. Who gets what role will be randomized.[/list][/color]

unknown.png
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Oh, okay!!!!

or on the thread?

can I pm you now?

Yup
  • Options
    I'm the 3rd place first player??? XD
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I'm the 3rd place first player??? XD

?
    oh
  • Options
    Only two more players!

• Options
    If we have more than 7 players who want to play, I found a similar setup, but requires 13 players :#. Did we ever have that many in a game last summer :D

• Options
    If we have more than 7 players who want to play, I found a similar setup, but requires 13 players :#. Did we ever have that many in a game last summer :D

Ohhh. 13 players? :no_mouth: it must be hard to keep track of how suspicious each player is.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Ohhh. 13 players? :no_mouth: it must be hard to keep track of how suspicious each player is.

Now that I look through some of our best ones, we played with 12-13. Those were the days :D

• Options
    Tagging more people! Now that I found the 13 player, I want to shoot for it :D

@icmnfrsh @dmel15 @SjappielovePaul @xlunalovegoodx @iriefthi @glitteryloren @LyniaSC @lejoninna @Chaos_Fairy

Everyone! Tell your friends to join!

• Options

Now that I look through some of our best ones, we played with 12-13. Those were the days :D

I've played 2 games. One where nothing happened for weeks, and one where I was lynched on the 1st night. :lol: the 12-13 player games sound fun.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I've played 2 games. One where nothing happened for weeks, and one where I was lynched on the 1st night. :lol: the 12-13 player games sound fun.

They're a ton of fun! If you have some spare time, you should read through some of the older games linked on the masterlist. Hogwarts, Mafia Games, Celeberity, Disney, Food and Cesaire Hollow were the best ones :D. I find myself doing it late at night :D

• Options
    Tagging more people! Now that I found the 13 player, I want to shoot for it :D

@icmnfrsh @dmel15 @SjappielovePaul @xlunalovegoodx @iriefthi @glitteryloren @LyniaSC @lejoninna @Chaos_Fairy

Everyone! Tell your friends to join!

I DONT HABE ANYYY AHHHHHH
  • Options
    Welcome to the U-pick YouTube Mafia!!

Seven YouTubers are invited to spend a week in Long Island. They quickly discover two of them are out to kill them all!

~~Rules~~
    If you are not familiar with the rules, I suggest reading General Mafia Rules.

• Don't take anything personal. This is mafia, which includes lying, lynching and killing. If you feel like someone is attacking you, send me a pm and I'll take care of it.
    • Don't edit your posts ;)
    • Please bold votes and night actions
    • Any player who is inactive for two day/night cycles will be replaced if possible. If you're going to be gone, it's okay, just please let me know via pm
      or in the thread
    • Whispering is not allowed
    • All forum rules apply
    • Please don't use different fonts, sizes or colors than the default
    • Days and Nights will both be about 24 hours, I'll try to arrange it so I'm not playing when a day is supposed to end :D. We will be going in EST.
    • Whoever has the most votes when the day ends will be lynched, and if majority is reached, the day will end then assuming that I'm not asleep/busy.
    • I will try to bring back day/night stories to include the games events. I encourage you all to write as well :).
    • You may change your vote as many times as you like, but when/if majority is reached, votes can no longer be changed.
    • RVS is allowed, but please note it as such.
    • Role-claiming is not forbidden, but is frowned upon.

~~Roles~~
    • I will be using the Bad Cop, Insane Cop setup. We will be having a night start, but no mafia kill. Only the cops receive a report, and the mafia get a frame. I suggest reading the setup, and ask any questions you have, it can be a bit confusing :D
    • This is a U-pick game, so when you sign up, pm me a youtuber you would like to play as. First come, first serve. It can be any youtuber, not just sims or gaming youtubers. Who gets what role will be randomized.

Mafia
    Mafia Framer- may select one player to kill each night, with their partner; may select one player to frame, and they will be treated as scum on cop reports
    Backup Mafia Framer- will take over as Mafia Framer if they are lynched

Town
    Sane Cop- each night, may investigate one player, and receive a report of mafia or town; does not know sanity
    Insane Cop- each night, may investigate on player, and receive a report of mafia or town, except they receive the opposite; does not know sanity
    Vanilla Townie- only power is their vote

~~Players~~
    1. @Zinniavanilla
    2. @Kandy
    3. @LuckyKittenCat
    4. @CraftyKat
    5. @Erica87

Editedeetet
  • Options

Seven YouTubers are invited to spend a week in Long Island. They quickly discover two of them are out to kill them all!

~~Rules~~

• Don't take anything personal. This is mafia, which includes lying, lynching and killing. If you feel like someone is attacking you, send me a pm and I'll take care of it.
    • Any player who is inactive for two day/night cycles will be replaced if possible. If you're going to be gone, it's okay, just please let me know via pm
      or in the thread
    • All forum rules apply
    • Days and Nights will both be about 24 hours, I'll try to arrange it so I'm not playing when a day is supposed to end :D. We will be going in EST.
    • Whoever has the most votes when the day ends will be lynched, and if majority is reached, the day will end then assuming that I'm not asleep/busy.
    • I will try to bring back day/night stories to include the games events. I encourage you all to write as well :).
    • You may change your vote as many times as you like, but when/if majority is reached, votes can no longer be changed.

~~Roles~~
    • I will be using the Bad Cop, Insane Cop setup. We will be having a night start, but no mafia kill. Only the cops receive a report, and the mafia get a frame. I suggest reading the setup, and ask any questions you have, it can be a bit confusing :D
    • This is a U-pick game, so when you sign up, pm me a youtuber you would like to play as. First come, first serve. It can be any youtuber, not just sims or gaming youtubers. Who gets what role will be randomized.

Mafia
    Mafia Framer- may select one player to kill each night, with their partner; may select one player to frame, and they will be treated as scum on cop reports

Town
    Sane Cop- each night, may investigate one player, and receive a report of mafia or town; does not know sanity
    Insane Cop- each night, may investigate on player, and receive a report of mafia or town, except they receive the opposite; does not know sanity

~~Players~~
    1. @Zinniavanilla
    2. @Kandy
    3. @LuckyKittenCat
    4. @CraftyKat
    5. @Erica87

Editedeetet

Had to change the player list :(. I will put my bad child self in the corner now

• Options

~~Rules~~

or in the thread
    • All forum rules apply

~~Roles~~

Mafia

Town

~~Players~~
    1. @Zinniavanilla
    2. @Kandy
    3. @LuckyKittenCat
    4. @CraftyKat
    5. @Erica87

Editedeetet

Had to change the player list :(. I will put my bad child self in the corner now

No, I mean if you are shooting for a 12 player game, you should edit it xD
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll have to pass for now. Thanks, though. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Everybody! Tell your friends, family, some random guy on the street :D

• Options
    Everybody! Tell your friends, family, some random guy on the street :D

..... @lejoninna