Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets can walk on fridges, bars, tables, and more! (LEAKED!)

2...Next

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I was really happy reading this because it's one thing I liked about pets in TS2, cats on counters etc. Fridges sound exciting :)
  • hitomieyeshitomieyes Posts: 108 Member
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!!
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Yeah pets :D thanks for sharing info :)

The Sims Game
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I usually place a cabinet above my fridge, so I hope there is no cat's head disappearing into the cabinet for that spooky headless look.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I think we'll get Cats and Dogs in an EP and Horses and similar riding animals in a GP. And we'll probably get a SP for extra pet-like stuff. That's three packs you're having wrangled out of you.

Honestly, my basement is packed with insects, frogs and aliens, and I would just love for them to be just a little more interactive, even as little as to take the frogs out of their cases and pet them. I know we won't get pets as a free patch, but one petting action on 25 things can't be that big a deal. Like a teaser for base-game players.

Horses would be useful if you're going to the park, riding around Granite Falls, or having pet shows.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Only problem with this discoveries is that they only discover things about cats and dogs, hope that won't be only cats and dogs, if we ever get a pets expansion!!!!!!!!! But that's a cool info.

It probably will be, that's all that there's been code found for. I don't remember where I saw it, but I remember reading an article stating that there was code found for horses that had been abandoned. And probably we'll get small animals that are tied to their cages like previous iterations.

As for horses coming in the often requested farming pack, that would make sense, but without the open world, what would be the point? Don't get me wrong, horses and mermaids were my favorite parts of 3, but if you can just trot around your little neighborhood, that's not exactly a ton of fun. And I don't think they'll bring back the open world, my understanding was they took it away because it was one of the things that taxed people's computers and they wanted to make the game more accessible to everyone.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • NephilimNephilim Posts: 64 Member
    hope we all have a chance to have rabbits as pets.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Just cats and other small animals right? I don't want to find my Huskey, on my refrigerator.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Just cats and other small animals right? I don't want to find my Huskey, on my refrigerator.

Maybe not, but the animation of her trying to get up there (chasing a cat?) would be hilarious.

When we get Pets, I want them to ret-con Romantic Garden so we can have a "What's that Lassie? Timmy's fallen down the well?" interaction.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

Maybe not, but the animation of her trying to get up there (chasing a cat?) would be hilarious.

When we get Pets, I want them to ret-con Romantic Garden so we can have a "What's that Lassie? Timmy's fallen down the well?" interaction.

There you go!

Besides they need to be able to steal food

and knock glasses (Breakables) off tables and counters
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI1rv3re7as
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • NephilimNephilim Posts: 64 Member
    can't wait honestly, I hope it's an early surprise ;-)))
  • EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    Cool!
    Whatever they do, I am so excited that PETS are coming!!!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

It would be funny if they added a wish in the RG well that grants wishes, to add excitement to a sims life and a ghostly hand comes out of the well and pulls them down into it for a time.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Oh my I keep thinking of a TS2 where toddlers used the pets objects which was adorable. Although eating the pet food wasn't that good lmao! :D
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member

I imagine most are exclusive to cats. I've never seen a dog jump from the floor onto a countertop let alone a refrigerator, and I don't really care to see it in a Sims game either.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited May 2017
    On top of fridges? That's peculiar, especially if dogs are able to walk on top of a fridge! :lol:

I would imagine that walking on top of the fridge doesn't apply to dogs :smiley:
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It looks like Cats and SMall Dogs will be able to get on our furniture but the larger animals won't.

I'm wondering how pets will interact with kids.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Cats on frig but not dogs....my cat likes to lay by my computer while I play, as shown in my pic.