Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets can walk on fridges, bars, tables, and more! (LEAKED!)

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    On top of fridges? That's peculiar, especially if dogs are able to walk on top of a fridge! :lol:
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    Interesting stuff. I never doubted we'd get pets, eventually. I also like the notion that as they did with toddlers, they're very possibly doing with pets. This is exciting. Thanks for sharing. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    On top of fridges? That's peculiar, especially if dogs are able to walk on top of a fridge! :lol:

ikr xD
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Ahaha cats standing on fridges would be interesting :lol: I like the idea of them on bars though! I can see scenarios where the critter can bump into glasses and they fall on the floor and break, leaving a mess. And stealing food by climbing onto counters :) Thanks for the info!
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Ahaha cats standing on fridges would be interesting :lol: I like the idea of them on bars though! I can see scenarios where the critter can bump into glasses and they fall on the floor and break, leaving a mess. And stealing food by climbing onto counters :) Thanks for the info!

You're welcome! :)
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    There is a cabinet above my fridge that my cat loves to sleep in. :D kitties are adventurous!
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Sounds interesting. If pets are anything like toddlers (e.g. Messy if not properly trained) then I'll definitely be interested in the pack.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    This sounds great! I assume it would be tied to some form of discipline like getting cats off counters and dogs off beds. Though pets curled up on beds and sofas would be adorable <3 I really hope that we get this expansion in the next quarter :s
  • NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    Only problem with this discoveries is that they only discover things about cats and dogs, hope that won't be only cats and dogs, if we ever get a pets expansion!!!!!!!!! But that's a cool info.
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    Ah yes, I can already see the toddler vying with the pet for the food left on the table or counter for them. Butler, put away your cooked meals if the pets haven't been fed! I also wonder about food on picnic tables at the park. Any fat little strays running around town? Curry challenge anyone? Pufferfish Nigiri? lol !

Although I hope they don't give them free reign like that, I think it would be interesting if they don't restrict them too much. I wouldn't mind seeing a toddler share their food with a dog. Perhaps a dog would clean up the leftover plates on the floor. I could then name him 'Cold Water', haha.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    exciting article that is!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Yay, hopefully this means that pets can cause mayhem! :D
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Walking on fridges is impressive, but what about walls? I want a spider-dog
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    THEY'RE COMING

Such a great year for the Sims 4. Toddlers that don't suck, community involvement in a pack, family game pack, and 60% likely pets :)
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Saw this on Simsvip this morning and I was so happy there was another hint for Pets! I think they're coming this year which makes me so happy, i'll probably be playing non-stop.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    mika wrote: »
    Walking on fridges is impressive, but what about walls? I want a spider-dog

tumblr_lm73zmAWHj1qib98no1_500.gif
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »

Thanks for sharing. These type codes (not this one in-particular) explain a lot of weird animations lately.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Interesting stuff. I never doubted we'd get pets, eventually. I also like the notion that as they did with toddlers, they're very possibly doing with pets. This is exciting. Thanks for sharing. :)

Darn, I might have to get Pets (not my favorite type EP) if they can jump up on furniture and sit on the couch etc. Darn it, I was hoping I wouldn't be reeled in.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    Everyone mentions only cats and dogs; what if they will come in a free patch, and a Pets Game Pack comes out to add in the rest?
    tCTe03l.png
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    They will never put such a golden egg for free like PETS, there is a very big demand.
    I THINK (and I want to be clear that this is my opinion) that they will release a PETS EP and see how it will work between Sims and this new type of playable character. I think that if they had such problems including things like pools, toddlers and plantsims, it must be a really hard thing to add pets also. This must take a lot of codes and edits to the original game code. This would mean that they could use the stuff packs or GP to expand the animals choice if they won't find out any major problems or bug.
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    My mums cats used to sleep on the top of her fridge. Jumped up to the work top then up onto the fridge. Kept them away from the dogs... If they can get up there too they would have a problem... XD
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    BooV7227 wrote: »
    Everyone mentions only cats and dogs; what if they will come in a free patch, and a Pets Game Pack comes out to add in the rest?

I was thinking about this the other day, that way horses could come in a farm style pack and the small pets game pack from the survey would also make more sense... But i highly doubt that this would happen. Toddlers were an amazing path but I think it was a one off in terms of it's size
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Bring mah kittehs!!
    #Team Occult
  • emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »

I was thinking about this the other day, that way horses could come in a farm style pack and the small pets game pack from the survey would also make more sense... But i highly doubt that this would happen. Toddlers were an amazing path but I think it was a one off in terms of it's size

A farming GP adding horses could be a nice addition. :smile: maybe that's something they plan on doing? :blush:
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer

I would be very surprised if they add those like toddlers. I mean Pets is one of their biggest sellers. Why give away what the average player (not those who really, really want horses) are looking to add/get. If nothing for free, then those average players have to buy to get the cat and dog.