Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bat Woohoo at the Flea Market

Cathy and Matt made the flea market a lot hotter than normal by woohooing as bats there. A San Myshuno townie named Akira Kibo and a female sim just stood there watching Cathy and Matt woohoo as bats. Then after the woohoo was done and Kibo and the female sim walked away. Two more adult female sims showed up to watch Matt passionately kiss Cathy on the lips. It's a good thing that there were no children at the flea market when the woohoo went down. Now that's what you would call making a trip to the flea market a lot more interesting. :D

Comments

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I did this in one of the bars with Vlad and my Sim. It was in celebration of their engagement.
    I swear it must have been Bingo night because all the patrons were elders. The elders didn't seem to notice - maybe going deaf and short-sighted? The bar tender looked like she was into it though. I realized she was a Vamp as well.
    Then it was feasting time. Like a fine wine, the plasma had aged. Ahh, good times... >:)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It's a good thing that the rumor system isn't back in the game with all this public woohooing going on. If that were the case, and the rumors about Cathy or Matt start making it's rounds around the worlds. I just might have Cathy or Matt accidentally kill a few sims. >:)
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Oh my now that is interesting sounds like a song may have to be written by a musical vampire playing the pipe organ.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I still haven't done the bat woohoo. Need to get onto it.
    Babies & toddlers don't seem to pay attention to two adult vampires woohooing as bats. Of course they are to young to even know about such stuff in the game. But woohooing as bats is fun, even though it doesn't look like much. And I haven't seen any children or teens watching that yet. So I don't know how they'll respond to bat woohoo.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Cathy and Matt made the flea market a lot hotter than normal by woohooing as bats there. A San Myshuno townie named Akira Kibo and a female sim just stood there watching Cathy and Matt woohoo as bats. Then after the woohoo was done and Kibo and the female sim walked away. Two more adult female sims showed up to watch Matt passionately kiss Cathy on the lips. It's a good thing that there were no children at the flea market when the woohoo went down. Now that's what you would call making a trip to the flea market a lot more interesting. :D

Would you mind posting some pictures? I'd love to see that.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member

Rofl. Me too! :lol:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »

Rofl. Me too! :lol:
    Me to that sounds hilarious. :joy:

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    Thanks guys, you had made me smile for the first time today, after having heard of the bombing attack that to place at the end of an Arianna Grande concert in Manchester, England last night. Such an attack on innocent people saddens me. I don't know if I had took any screenshots of the bat woohoo at the Flea Market. But I'll look to see if I did, and try to post them if I can.
    Once again, thank you for making me smile today. :)