Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mad-ly In Love (A Sims 4 Bachelor Challenge) Day 6 on 7/31

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's fantastic.

I tried playing around with a Bachelor-type setup, and I locked the bachelor's bedroom to all the contestants. Not that there's anything interesting to see in his room anyway

That's what I did after, as well. It was driving me nuts since I didn't want them talking to him and gaining points unfairly! Plus, since Maddox is a loner, he appreciates the time he has in his room away from everyone :p

Yeah, the bachelor needs some time off. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    edited July 2017
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Sorry for the delay! Day 3 is here! Enjoy! <3

Also, I've changed up the days. I decided I will be doing a Solo Date after the 1st Rose Ceremony. I'm hoping to get the Rose Ceremony out on Wednesday, so I will put the poll up for the Solo Date then, if so. :)
    Post edited by thejennifer on
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I love it :love:
    I hope this date helped Stefan to get a better relationship with Maddie :) he's actually my favorite from my two sims :sweat_smile:
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I hope this date helped Stefan to get a better relationship with Maddie :) he's actually my favorite from my two sims :sweat_smile:

They all got a better relationship with him today :) And really? I wasn't sure who you liked more. They're both so cute to me!

They all got a better relationship with him today :) And really? I wasn't sure who you liked more. They're both so cute to me!

Yes because it's someone's simself :D But I changed the family name :)
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Also, I've changed up the days. I decided I will be doing a Solo Date after the 1st Rose Ceremony. I'm hoping to get the Rose Ceremony out on Wednesday, so I will put the poll up for the Solo Date then, if so. :)

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    ANNOUNCEMENT

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Happy birthday <3
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Can anyone tell me why when I click on the link, it redirects me to my own blog and a blank post in edit mode and I get a message that says "Invalid Post Address This post cannot be found. Check the web address or start a new post."?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    It just brings me to a log in page. :\
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Happy birthday @princess2109 :relieved:
    @mintycupcake @icmnfrsh Happened to me too, click on another chapter in the thread and go to the home page where you can see chapter 3 :relaxed:
    I loved this chapter! :love:
    The scene with Harper and Maddox was so cute, especially with the pictures :heart:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    cind3r3lla wrote: »
    mintycupcake icmnfrsh Happened to me too, click on another chapter in the thread and go to the home page where you can see chapter 3 :relaxed:
    The scene with Harper and Maddox was so cute, especially with the pictures :heart:

Thanks!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Yes because it's someone's simself :D But I changed the family name :)

Oh really? That's cool!
    ANNOUNCEMENT

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Hahaha, aww! Happy birthday, love! <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it! :smiley:
    Can anyone tell me why when I click on the link, it redirects me to my own blog and a blank post in edit mode and I get a message that says "Invalid Post Address This post cannot be found. Check the web address or start a new post."?
    It just brings me to a log in page. :\

I'm very sorry guys, not sure why that happened. I'll work on fixing it right now!
    @mintycupcake @icmnfrsh Happened to me too, click on another chapter in the thread and go to the home page where you can see chapter 3 :relaxed:

Thank you for helping them, though! And I'm glad you enjoyed, I thought the poses were super cute, and they seemed to work with Harper's mood/personality best considering she was the only flirty person in the group at the time. :blush:
    edited July 2017
    mAqPNpv.png
    The first elimination is today! Any guesses on who is going home?
    :0

I'm really afraid it'll be Serena. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

edited July 2017
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Day 4 is here! Enjoy! Also, read all the way to the end- there's a poll for the Solo Date next week!
    The first elimination :love: kind of scary ^^
    I'm glad Stefan and Skye are still in to fall for Maddox :D but I was shocked to see Skye as one of the last two :o
    I'm glad Stefan and Skye are still in to fall for Maddox :D but I was shocked to see Skye as one of the last two :o

I thought it would add some drama considering she was in the group date :)

That's what made me wonder. What did she say to have such a bad relationship to Maddox :D
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Wow! For a change my girl was not the first to leave.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656

That's what made me wonder. What did she say to have such a bad relationship to Maddox :D

Haha :lol: He seems to be comfortable around her, though, which is good!

Skcaga6 wrote: »

That's good, then!

Same here. :D But it looks like mine could be next.

• princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    My heart memts a little more each time Maddie calls Emerson Emmy <3
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Aw, he called Harper my favorite redhead. So cute :love: I'm glad she got a rose! :heart:

How long will the poll be up? :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    edited July 2017

Same here. :D But it looks like mine could be next.

Things change! Don't give up hope. :)

My heart memts a little more each time Maddie calls Emerson Emmy <3

Hahaha, aww! It is a cute nickname :)
    Aw, he called Harper my favorite redhead. So cute :love: I'm glad she got a rose! :heart:

How long will the poll be up? :smile:

I'm glad you're happy! It was cute :)

The poll will be up until next Monday. So there is plenty of time. :)
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm sure you're all wondering about who won the Solo Date, as I found out the results as well today. There was a bit of an issue though..

3SDgeii.png

Emerson and Harper were tied for first. In order to fairly break the tie, I had my good friend @Arrowleaf vote as well.

kUlRhnv.png?2

As shown above, her vote was for Emerson. The chapter should be out today!