Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mad-ly In Love (A Sims 4 Bachelor Challenge) Day 6 on 7/31

Comments

• thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    cind3r3lla wrote: »
    I'm so happy that Harper gets to go on the group date! :heart:

I loved the new chapter! It's nice to see Harper opening up for Maddox about her parents, he seemed to handle it well :smile:
    Congrats! It'll be an interesting group! I'm excited to see how it plays out:blush:

Maddox has a thing for tattoos/finds them attractive, so hearing the meaning behind them made him like them more. It was cute. I'm glad you enjoyed it! <3
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    That was interesting. Everyone got to tell something about themselves, and by the end of the day, all the relationship scores are still pretty close. Of course by the end of the group date that won't be true, so I hope Serena won't be the first to leave the show. :p
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    That was interesting. Everyone got to tell something about themselves, and by the end of the day, all the relationship scores are still pretty close. Of course by the end of the group date that won't be true, so I hope Serena won't be the first to leave the show. :p

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter! But yes, scores will start to differentiate after the dates. And if there is any ties for bottom scores, I will have you guys vote for who should leave. :)
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    I'm so happy that Harper gets to go on the group date! :heart:

I loved the new chapter! It's nice to see Harper opening up for Maddox about her parents, he seemed to handle it well :smile:
    Congrats! It'll be an interesting group! I'm excited to see how it plays out:blush:

Maddox has a thing for tattoos/finds them attractive, so hearing the meaning behind them made him like them more. It was cute. I'm glad you enjoyed it! <3

Yeah, it was really cute :love::heart:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Wonderful chapter, love it <3
    Stefan really needs to throw himself in. He's the last one in the ranking :/

I'm glad you do! Thank you :)
    Stefan has the outgoing trait, but Maddie is opposite (no one has seemed to catch it, as I said I'll give hints as to what his traits are during the chapters), so I think it conflicts sometimes. Hopefully for you, he'll go for Maddox more often :)
    I hope he will catch up on the group date :)

Maddox is a loner? Never thought he would be ^^

Stefan has the outgoing trait, but Maddie is opposite (no one has seemed to catch it, as I said I'll give hints as to what his traits are during the chapters), so I think it conflicts sometimes. Hopefully for you, he'll go for Maddox more often :)

I think he will considering it's only three others there :)

Yes he is! I think his traits suit his looks if that makes sense. :smile:

My way of thinking doesn't make sense at all sometimes so I can't tell if your logic makes sense :sweat_smile: When I see a handsome guy or a beautiful woman I never think of them being shy. Don't know why. But that's the reason why I'd never thought of Maddox being a longer :)

My way of thinking doesn't make sense at all sometimes so I can't tell if your logic makes sense :sweat_smile: When I see a handsome guy or a beautiful woman I never think of them being shy. Don't know why. But that's the reason why I'd never thought of Maddox being a longer :)

Yeah. I read that attractive people are used to people wanting to socialize with them, so they have well-developed social skills. But we can't really make assumptions based on people's appearances. There are exceptions to these things. :p
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Being a loner is different from being shy though. I used to be very shy, but because of school speeches and my job, I'm more outgoing and able to talk publicly. But I'm still a loner. I like being around people at times, but my favorite days are after a long day/week when I just get time to myself to be alone, watch shows, and play sims. :) I don't like to be around people 24/7, because truthfully, I'll end up getting annoyed :lol: I need time alone everyday! Just like Maddox :)

Yeah. I read that attractive people are used to people wanting to socialize with them, so they have well-developed social skills. But we can't really make assumptions based on people's appearances. There are exceptions to these things. :p

I don't think Maddox is the type to assume that though, you know? But yes, I agree. Never judge a book by it's cover, they say!
    Hello everyone! I have a very busy week ahead of me and unfortunately cannot get a chapter out today. If I end up getting free time, I will try my hardest! I'm very sorry and I hope you understand. Thanks!
    Hello everyone! I have a very busy week ahead of me and unfortunately cannot get a chapter out today. If I end up getting free time, I will try my hardest! I'm very sorry and I hope you understand. Thanks!

It's fine. As long as we know you're still working on it. :)

That's okay :) Real life is more important than an online challenge :)

It's fine. As long as we know you're still working on it. :)

That's okay :) Real life is more important than an online challenge :)

Thank you both for understanding! I really appreciate it!
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member

It's understandable. Take your time, I'll still be here reading when you're done :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg

It's understandable. Take your time, I'll still be here reading when you're done :smile:

Thank you! I appreciate it very much.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    For some reason I had completely forgot about this. lol Christin is just too dang cute.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Everyone seems to be busy these days. A lot of the threads I've been following are on hiatus until the host/writer is done with schoolwork. :D

Everyone seems to be busy these days. A lot of the threads I've been following are on hiatus until the host/writer is done with schoolwork. :D
    If you have been reading my Pieces of Time, it should be back next week. I have a lot of appointments right now. Been just playing a random game that I can let run on it's own and not worry about screen shots for.

wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    If you have been reading my Pieces of Time, it should be back next week. I have a lot of appointments right now. Been just playing a random game that I can let run on it's own and not worry about screen shots for.

Yeah, sometimes it's fun to let things just run their course. :D

I finished school weeks ago and I graduated high school last Friday! But I've been busy planning a party for tomorrow, and then next week I begin Drivers Ed, so I'm super busy. :( So much is going on and I feel bad I haven't had time for this.
    Yeah, we understand you all have lives outside this forum. It would be more concerning if one didn't :D

I just had to put all of my stories on hold. Have a RL family issue that I need to deal with before I start them again. The way my mind is currently, I just want to go into the game and start offing Sims. Best to do that in a new save where I have no connection to the Sims. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited July 2017
    Hello everyone! I'm working on Day 3 as I type- sorry for the delay! I've been very busy. Thank you all for being patient. As a thank you, here is a rather eye-pleasing photo of our bachelor. ;)

jHdzVxs.png

Also, some photos I forgot to show as bloopers:
    How to seduce men as shown by Skye:
    gNSLrks.pngLTGdzl3.png
    Harper came into Maddox's room and decided to trim a bush.. I wonder if she was trying to hint at something here.

RfiaJmO.png
    She felt really good about it after, it seems. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's fantastic.

I tried playing around with a Bachelor-type setup, and I locked the bachelor's bedroom to all the contestants. Not that there's anything interesting to see in his room anyway

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's fantastic.

I tried playing around with a Bachelor-type setup, and I locked the bachelor's bedroom to all the contestants. Not that there's anything interesting to see in his room anyway

That's what I did after, as well. It was driving me nuts since I didn't want them talking to him and gaining points unfairly! Plus, since Maddox is a loner, he appreciates the time he has in his room away from everyone :p