Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mad-ly In Love (A Sims 4 Bachelor Challenge) Day 6 on 7/31

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, I was leaning toward a male first when you said he was bi, but I decided to make the original woman I was thinking of his sister.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited May 2017
    Gallery ID: icemanfresh

z6f68h1.png
    Name: Serena McKay
    Traits: Loves the outdoors, Creative, Art Lover
    Backstory: Serena is an avid outdoors(wo)man. Despite growing up in the city, she has always been one with nature. She always looked forward to field trips and excursions as a kid, and loved camping with her friends as a teenager. There was even an awkward incident during camping when one of her female friends confessed to having a crush on Serena, only to find out she's straight! It was also during a camping trip when she did the deed for the first time with her then-boyfriend, whom she was really in love with for a while. Now she doesn't want to talk about it, but she never let it spoil the camping experience for her.

One thing that Serena loves about nature is its ability to inspire her in a way that urban life can't. With so many sights to see and beauties to discover, Serena is always eager to go back to the woods and find the artistic in creation. She constantly gets the urge to paint and draw, and loves looking at landscapes in art galleries. Although the creative juices tend to dry up a bit when she's stuck in the city for too long, Serena never lets city living get to her too much. After all, that was her world growing up, and everyone she loves lives within the vicinity, including her brother...

DLX9iK7.png
    Name: Gustav McKay
    Traits: Cheerful, Perfectionist, Snob
    Backstory: People were often in disbelief when they learn that Serena is the straight one between the two siblings. Societal prejudices and biases won't really go away that easily, but Gustav doesn't mind. He's known that he preferred men ever since he was in his early teens, and started dating in high school. He never faced a lot of problems as a gay man because most folks in the city were used to all varieties of people.

Gustav always liked being up and about, but unlike his sister, he's more of a city dweller who took pleasure in exploring every nook and cranny in the city, as well as all the finest bars, restaurants, and pubs he could try. It didn't hurt that a lot of cute guys were around as well. Gustav has had some experience in the dating scene, but has never been in a serious relationship. His sister suggested trying out for the latest Bachelor season, where for the first time on television, the bachelor was part of the LGBT. It looks like people finally accepted these things, and the network heads figured it wouldn't hurt. Serena and Gustav both decided to try their luck, hoping at least one of them gets to meet the handsome bachelor.

Gustav had a pretty happy childhood with loving parents who supported all of their children, something that manifests through his general disposition. One thing he's embarrassed to admit, however, is that he still hasn't given himself away physically. Sure, he's dated a lot of guys, but a lot of them were bland or jerks, and he didn't feel like doing it with someone he didn't like that way. Gustav has somewhat exacting standards, which people (including his sister and other siblings) suggested lowering from time to time, but he's having none of it. After all, he puts in a lot of time being his best self, so why can't he be with someone good enough? Here's hoping this Maddox Kruse will fit the bill...
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    No grandson/grandfather entry from me in this one. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    @icmnfrsh they're awesome! I love how different their stories are from the other siblings, thank you for them :)
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    No grandson/grandfather entry from me in this one. lol

Hahaha! I mean, I suppose the siblings make up for the family competition :lol:
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    So happy no entered siblings have taken my idea yet >:)
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610

Tell me your idea and I'll use it I promise not to use it.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Humm, I'm not sure if I should post a boy or a girl. I'm leaning toward boy though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Tell me your idea and I'll use it I promise not to use it.

Heh heh, nevaaa!!

Oh btw @thejennifer I'm gonna enter my siblings and a single contestant for chosing purposes ;)
    @princess2109 I'm so excited to see!! And sounds good! <3:) thank you!

@mintycupcake whatever you're up for! I'm happy to see another entry either way. :smiley:

edited May 2017
    Do you want them unplayed or can they come with skills?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Do you want them unplayed or can they come with skills?

They can come with skills! It won't really affect anything after all. :)
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Awesome! I will make you a sim or two, but it will have to be after the weekend, my boyfriend is here so I want to spend my time with him :relieved:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    cind3r3lla wrote: »
    Awesome! I will make you a sim or two, but it will have to be after the weekend, my boyfriend is here so I want to spend my time with him :relieved:

That's perfectly fine! You have two have fun. There's at least another two weeks for you to do so anyways. :)
    In making my male sim for the siblings i realized something. We have no military career track do we?
    In making my male sim for the siblings i realized something. We have no military career track do we?

Not in 4 and it bites.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656

Not in 4 and it bites.

Yeah it does!!
    For the sake of one of my babies could we pretend there is a military??
    edited May 2017

Not in 4 and it bites.

Yeah it does!!

Yeah, of course! Make up anything you want, after all they won't be doing their 'job' in the competition. :)
    edited May 2017

Not in 4 and it bites.

Yeah it does!!

Yeah, of course! Make up anything you want, after all they won't be doing their 'job' in the competition. :)

Cool~

My babes are made i just have to do a photo shoot. But to let you know

(Single entry)
    Emerson Betwich (last name might be wrong, i rolled it randomly)
    Just a sweet blonde with a tan and a green thumb.

(Sibling entry)
    Toby Nix
    A romantic guy fresh out of militaristic training and hoping to sweep Maddie off his feet~
    &
    Priscilla Nix
    A bit of a snob but perfect housewife material, Toby is her adoptive brother and the two of them have a bit of a competitive streak when it comes to boys.

[I'm fine with the siblings ending up being single competitors if only one makes it

Not in 4 and it bites.

Yeah it does!!

Cool~

My babes are made i just have to do a photo shoot. But to let you know

(Single entry)
    Emerson Betwich (last name might be wrong, i rolled it randomly)
    Just a sweet blonde with a tan and a green thumb.

(Sibling entry)
    Toby Nix
    A romantic guy fresh out of militaristic training and hoping to sweep Maddie off his feet~
    &
    Priscilla Nix
    A bit of a snob but perfect housewife material, Toby is her adoptive brother and the two of them have a bit of a competitive streak when it comes to boys.

[I'm fine with the siblings ending up being single competitors if only one makes it

:love: They all sound so interesting! I'm excited to see them!
    edited May 2017
    I am still working their backstory, I hope to have it posted tomorrow. Here's a little taste for now... introducing Kyra and Jagger, best friends and roommates.

Kyra%20Jagger_zpspdusyivp.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @mintycupcake I'm excited to learn more about them! :)
    I spent a little time skilling them so they all have some skills that I wanted them to have going in :3
    Also it says they're modded but I don't recall giving them any cc? So Check the 'WIth CC' box and lemme know what is it since I can't find it lol.
    The only CC is their eyes but they're defaults so :x
    I spent a little time skilling them so they all have some skills that I wanted them to have going in :3
    Also it says they're modded but I don't recall giving them any cc? So Check the 'WIth CC' box and lemme know what is it since I can't find it lol.
    The only CC is their eyes but they're defaults so :x

Okay! Thank you so much, I'm excited to see them. :)
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hi @thejennifer,
    have you seen this post before? I hope this can help you.
    The-Bachelor Game for Sims Challenge Everything Provided
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy