Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mad-ly In Love (A Sims 4 Bachelor Challenge) Day 6 on 7/31

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Yay Kyra! Better luck next time Jagger! :#
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Awesome, Harper got in! Can't wait to read the first chapter :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, yay. Thanks for giving Serena a chance. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Yay! Both of my sims made it B) Thank you :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm glad you're all happy with the choices! I'm sorry I couldn't post a chapter last week, but I've been very busy with school. I'm finally done, and I promise I will have a chapter out on Monday. Thank you all for your support and participation in this challenge. I hope you'll enjoy Maddox's adventures in this competition! :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    ANNOUNCEMENT

As promised, here is Day 1 of The Bachelor Challenge! Enjoy!

There is also a POLL at the end of the chapter. It will end in a week, so make sure you vote!

• Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Other acceptable nicknames for Emerson are Emmy, Murr anf Sonny!
    It's so excited to be in another bachelor challenge! It's been a hot minute xD
    It's also interesting that everyone has a tie with someone after the first day.
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Oh I love it! :love: Can't wait to see more :)
    And of course I've voted :p
  • Options
    Other acceptable nicknames for Emerson are Emmy, Murr anf Sonny!
    It's so excited to be in another bachelor challenge! It's been a hot minute xD
    It's also interesting that everyone has a tie with someone after the first day.

I'll keep that in mind! Thank you! :)

And yes, when they first met, I had everyone use the action "Get to Know." After that, they were on free-will, but it wasn't for very long like I said. They were all exhausted :lol:
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Oh I love it! :love: Can't wait to see more :)
    And of course I've voted :p

I'm glad you do! Usually I don't work Mondays, so I think they will be the update days. I'm not sure, but basically I'll post on whatever free-days I have. And thank you for reading and voting!
  • Options
    Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next! :relaxed:
    I voted as well :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    It's funny, I know Kyra's name is supposed to be pronounced Ky-ra (named for a childhood friend's friend) but every time I read it, I read it like Keira.

Also, dang that dress makes her butt look huge! :D And not in an attractive "Baby Got Back Junk in the Trunk" way either.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    cind3r3lla wrote: »

Thank you! <3
    It's funny, I know Kyra's name is supposed to be pronounced Ky-ra (named for a childhood friend's friend) but every time I read it, I read it like Keira.

Also, dang that dress makes her butt look huge! :D And not in an attractive "Baby Got Back Junk in the Trunk" way either.

I wonder how everyone else reads it! I read it as the proper way (Ky-ra) from when you posted her. As for the dress, I started a party, so that was her party wear from when you made her. She looks fine though! :) If you want me to change it, I will.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Thank you! <3

I wonder how everyone else reads it! I read it as the proper way (Ky-ra) from when you posted her. As for the dress, I started a party, so that was her party wear from when you made her. She looks fine though! :) If you want me to change it, I will.

Haha, no just an observation. I can't remember, did I make her with a b00ty or is that dress just unflattering?

ETA: sure Sims website, censor b00ty but not butt. Makes sense.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Thank you! <3

Haha, no just an observation. I can't remember, did I make her with a b00ty or is that dress just unflattering?

ETA: sure Sims website, censor b00ty but not butt. Makes sense.

Probably just has a somewhat large behind, but it looks kind of average to me. Lol! I feel weird checking out a sim's butt, I'll stop now :joy:

Also, I forgot to mention that the days are now up on the first page of this thread.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yay, it started. :) Everyone's mostly even so far, but I imagine it'll be different once the group date begins.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yay, it started. :) Everyone's mostly even so far, but I imagine it'll be different once the group date begins.

I'm glad you're happy! And yeah, it will be :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! The chapter will be out later today. Sorry for the delay. In the meantime, here is a small teaser and the results from last week's poll!

SYEPDLV.png
    zXvKNuy.png

Since only FOUR of them are going on the group date, that means Emerson, Stefan, Harper, and Skye will be going on the group date! Congrats to the creators. :)

• Options
    Yay! Both my sims go on the group date :love:
  • Options

Yes, I think it'll be interesting to have siblings on the group date! :wink:
  • Options

Yay drama!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Yay drama!

But they have a great relationship :p
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Day 2 is now up. Sorry for the delay! I hope you enjoy.

• Options
    Wonderful chapter, love it <3
    Stefan really needs to throw himself in. He's the last one in the ranking :/
  • Options
    Wonderful chapter, love it <3
    Stefan really needs to throw himself in. He's the last one in the ranking :/

I'm glad you do! Thank you :)
    Stefan has the outgoing trait, but Maddie is opposite (no one has seemed to catch it, as I said I'll give hints as to what his traits are during the chapters), so I think it conflicts sometimes. Hopefully for you, he'll go for Maddox more often :)
  • Options
    I'm so happy that Harper gets to go on the group date! :heart:

I loved the new chapter! It's nice to see Harper opening up for Maddox about her parents, he seemed to handle it well :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg