Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Theme Packs

muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
edited May 2017 in The Sims (2000)
I'm not sure about everyone else, but, I would like to see some really great theme packs... that take into consideration the idea of setting up particular rooms of interests. For example:

I, being into music, have often wanted to setup a great music room, (or band room), but for some reason sims never comes with a "drum set". I'm left hoping there's a mod to download.

Also, setting up a fitness room can be just as boring. Currently we have a tread mill, a weight machine, and a punching bag... and that's great. But no free weights or kettle, no sweat mats, or other props to make the room look like a great fitness area.

I'm definately at a loss as to why we don't have at all the idea of a laundry room. We have a hamper, clothing basket, clothing shelves, and even ideas like piles of clothing to put on the floor. But like the drumset that never seems to be an important addon the washer and dryer idea is completely non-existant.

I'm not saying that all items in the theme pack need to be interactive. I wouldn't complain if the sims couldn't learn how to play the drumset, or use the washing machine to actually wash their clothes (though that would be super great wouldn't it?), but I am suggesting that it would be (IMO) great if we were offered some organized theme packs that opened up the idea of creating better themed rooms.

(just my opinion)

Comments