Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On Location Modeling: Cycle 4 ~ WINNER ANNOUNCED

BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
edited August 2017 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
B0pCda6.png
Welcome to another cycle of Beech's On Location!

This competition is a fashion competition that focuses on the location of the photoshoot as much as the model! Each assignment, you will be given a location to photograph your model in, along with very few requirements. The assignments are more open-ended than some of my previous competitions and they give you control over your ideas.

There will be some minor requirements and you will want to focus on how creative your setting is as much as how you style your model.

I'm going to do something a little differently this cycle - you will not be tied down to one model throughout the entire competition. Instead, you will be able to use any YA-Adult model you wish depending on who you want to work with each assignment. You are more than welcome to use the same model each round, but you don't have to. I find that with the location-based competitions such as this, it is nice to have options. Maybe one model is more cooperative than another given the situation or looks better in a certain setting, or maybe you just want to use a different model than before.

You are going to serve as an agent for your model(s) and therefore you have access to a variety of models that would be suited for the assignment!

Male and female models are both allowed as long as they are YA-Adult age.

auOElb5.png
No negativity, this includes belittling yourself
No copying and No Fighting
Editing is recommended, but not required
You may draw your own clothing, hair and objects
Extensions granted to the person asking if asked 24 hours before deadline
Assignments last 7-10 days depending on my schedule
2 Day extensions MAX - I will be sticking to this requirement this cycle.
No editing submissions once you've posted them to the forum
Have fun!!

iRimljr.png
rtLpABJ.png

NEEDS TO CHECK IN

CHECKED IN
Jendow
xJojox

ASSIGNMENT SUBMITTED

EXTENSIONS GRANTED

kUSza9V.png

nw4DRSD.png7PQk06O.png