Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Wow what a beautiful build sweetie! @soocoolsim more beautiful sims and pet sweetie!

@BreeMiles , thank you hun! I'm glad you like it. :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great build Sandraelle, lots of work in there. <3

Love the Sim and Cool Cat Soocoolsim, I see their Requester thinks the same, lots of fun for all :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Thanks very much @BreeMiles and @Glenkarri . Wishing everyone a great week :smiley:
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Great build Sandraelle, lots of work in there. <3

Love the Sim and Cool Cat Soocoolsim, I see their Requester thinks the same, lots of fun for all :)

Thank you so much @Glenkarri ! I appreciate your compliments. :)
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    (Not being impatient here) But I'm still waiting for someone to claim my build.
  • pinkbdkpinkbdk Posts: 62 Member
    edited May 2017
    @AmySims09 I understand that not getting picked right away can put you in suspense, and the need for instant gratification is a human trait. But please know that these builders all have lives outside this and your not paying them to get this done. Also note how there is six people who have submitted application's who have not been claimed either the earliest is from the first of this month. No they are not picked chronologically but know that they are waiting too. They will try to get everyone's done as soon as possible I will tell you I've never seen someone's build go unclaimed for more than 3 months but from then on depending on the build and what's going on in their personal lives they usually get it done quickly. Please be patient these people do this in their spare time for free and I've never seen a bad build or the people receiving the build unhappy with it. I know that when my build was finally done I nearly cried it was so gorgeous. When every thing is said and done I promise you it will be worth it. Until then be happy this place exists for people like us who lack the ability to build like this. :)
    Post edited by pinkbdk on
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    (Not being impatient here) But I'm still waiting for someone to claim my build.

Sorry, but it does seem you are being impatient. There are quite a few who have made requests at earlier dates than you, and no one is making posts. You may be new to this, and made a comment asking how long it takes, which I understand. The reply was that it can depend and people do this in their spare time amongst their real life. Looking at the open requests should have given you the sense it takes longer than a week. In my experience it is usually a few weeks, depending on what is happening with everyone on the team and how many requests are out. It can be about a month, sometimes longer. Submitting comments like these, if I was a creator, would not make me want to chose your request. Try to be portray how grateful you are for the opportunity, instead. :) The phrase "the squeaky wheel gets the oil" often holds true in our society, but it's not very applicable here. :) Nor should it need to be.

Sorry if this came out harsh, but I respect what these creators do and don't want to see anyone getting discouraged and not feel appreciated. Also with seeing two comments concerning the matter from you in less than a week, and knowing it can take a month, I felt you should be told outright perhaps what to expect for waiting. Perhaps with this knowledge you can relax and know nothing is wrong, and there is no need to comment about the wait. Your request will be claimed, and it will be worth it. They do such an AMAZING job. Whenever I begin getting more serious with a Sim game family, and have chosen a future goal for them, I immediately come make a request. I'm so addicted to the mastery these builders have!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @AmySims09 - It is quite exciting when you request a build and you just want it be claimed. As others have said, there are other requests ahead of yours; as @BreeMiles said a couple days ago, it can depend on many different factors when a build is claimed. We create for others because we absolutely love to - for the love of the game - but please bear in mind that some of us have jobs and family, etc, to work our simming addictions around. :mrgreen:

• angelette1angelette1 Posts: 152 Member
    Username:Angelette1
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all EP's & all SP's except Katy Perry, & Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions):40x40
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms:3 ( 1 as a nursery )
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?I love the Monarch Suite, but it's just a bedroom. I mean I love everything in it, the way it's arranged, etc. What I want is for someone to build a house with the Monarch Suite as the master bedroom, then the rest of the house themed around it.
    Number of bathrooms:1
    Favorite color schemes:pastels
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes, fully inside & out
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:Monarch suite ( any other store stuff I will try to get. I own a lot of the store already.)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?any bright sunny world
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A basement with skills stuff,veggie garden,cat & dog friendly, play area for the kids, grill patio.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? no
    Additional instructions?Just a modest family home with the Monarch Suite as the master bdrm, a nursery, & a kids room, besides all the other needed rooms
    Angelette Carter
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary I'll like to claim this one...

Date: May 11, 2017
    Username: Kylieb191
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Contemporary Home, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Kylieb191 , I'm looking forward to building this home for you. Please check into my contact thread :smiley:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Sandraelle Love your gorgeous house! It's so wonderfully matched to the floor plan and exterior!! The interiors are lovely (as always) and the backyard is tastefully fun. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    @StutteredScreams Hi Sam! I've added your latest request to our list. Please let me know if you have questions. You've become an old pro at this. lol :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
    @angelette1 Hello again! I've added your request to our Open Request list. If you need to make any changes, please edit your original post and let me know. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited May 2017
    Madame Secretary, may I please claim the below?:

Date: May 22, 2017
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Description: Modern Ecclectic Bachelorette Apartment or Loft for Moonlight Falls, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@StutteredScreams: I'm super stoked for this; can you come check in here, please? I've just got a couple of questions for you :mrgreen:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    CountryCutie516 Your Request Is Ready

This wonderful home is a great place to start a family and grow! Beautiful 6 bedrooms, 5 bath's and much more. Enjoy this NoCC build!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Sage 2017
    05-25-17_11-05-35%25C2%25A0AM.png
    05-25-17_11-07-02%25C2%25A0AM.png
    05-24-17_10-56-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    05-24-17_10-31-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    05-24-17_10-44-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    05-24-17_10-45-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    05-24-17_10-47-54%25C2%25A0PM.png

You can view more pictures on my Blog:breemiles.blogspot.com/2017/05/sage-2017.html
    I will claim this one next please!

Date: May 1, 2017
    Username: Moinesse
    Description: Modern-Semi-Modern plum Home, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Moinesse I will need you to check into to my Sims 3 thread before I start! I have a few questions
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/623952/creations-just-by-bree-new-ally-kats-grocery-pg-84#latest
    @Sandraelle Love your gorgeous house! It's so wonderfully matched to the floor plan and exterior!! The interiors are lovely (as always) and the backyard is tastefully fun. <3

Thanks so much Lissy!

@BreeMiles , Sage 2017 is such a lovely home! Great job! For us non-Sims 4 builders, it's fun to see the different decor items that come with those game packs. Love the way you laid out your kitchen
    Thank you, dear Sandy! It's my favourite kitchen this far I think!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Another very nice home @BreeMiles . Sage 2017 reflects it's name so well. My you certainly have been busy. Well done :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited May 2017
    @BreeMiles! So speedy and adorable! Love seeing all the resizable and shiftable decor in 4 and you use it so well! Almost makes me jealous! :) But not enough! :p
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Sage is gorgeous Bree, it has such a warm and inviting look especially the interiors. <3

Awwh Romagi1 we can't tempt you to Sims 4 building yet???? :'(:p
    aricarai wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, may I please claim the below?:

Date: May 22, 2017
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Description: Modern Ecclectic Bachelorette Apartment or Loft for Moonlight Falls, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@StutteredScreams: I'm super stoked for this; can you come check in here, please? I've just got a couple of questions for you :mrgreen:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png