Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Auriel The Adjule's Puppy Challenge!

Simmer: This is my restart, I decided to make a new "Adjule" :D
World: Moonlight Falls

Hey guys, I'm Auriel and also an Adjule! Though I may not look it, hehe...

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Behind me is Bud, who I know is part Coywolf. Coyote-Wolf.

And to the right I believe that's Briarheart.

I'mma come back later with the correct names, for now here the pics!

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

I do happen to know that is Gem, and she and Master have a plan for more Adjule puppies, so it's not just me here in the pup business.

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-18.jpg

Screenshot-25.jpg
Hehe, everyone's so fun!

Screenshot-31.jpg
My Master Maji.

And… Sammie
Screenshot-32.jpg

I guess Master's trying the genetics challenges - Perfect Genetics and Dilute Ugly Gene, but together. I think he's a Gnoblorc… Yea, I know that sounds funny but… Gnome-Goblin-Orc…

'Til next time!

Comments

• Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Great start to your challenge :) I look forward to more! And if its okay can I borrow some of your Sires to finish my own? I've got 10 I'm using atm but I'll definitely need more to reach the end :)
  • Options
    KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    edited May 2017
    Sure, the one's that are up in my studio should be available, but these guys seen in the pics aren't yet - aside from the "African Wild Dog" of LittleV's. I do however recommend NRaas mods just in case they might accidentally have an occult they shouldn't.

@ElijahsBabyGurl9 For some reason my game keeps claiming to have success installed your Nikolai Doggy, but he's literally nowhere in game. Even using the filter to show CC only on the pets. Maybe he'll show up at some point randomly with randomizer.
    Post edited by KARRKITT on
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Gem talking with one sire we call Tapa for short.
    Screenshot-13.jpg

Screenshot-20.jpg
    What can I say? I like to dig.

Screenshot-31.jpg
    Sammie arguing with Charles The Evil Chicken. Wait, aren't male chickens usually Roosters? Ah, whatever…

Screenshot-37.jpg
    Master listening to a Ghost story.

Screenshot-42.jpg
    Master's attempted to start a small like zoo, another reason for Sammie so someone can still care for us while Master's at her new job!

Screenshot-63.jpg
    Our Garden yard…

Screenshot-64.jpg
    Guess the Baby will happen soon enough!

Screenshot-69.jpg
    Me munching grapes. I know, I wouldn't recommend grapes however for dogs! Foxes are a bit different, on the other paw…

Screenshot-73.jpg
    Gem playing.

Screenshot-81.jpg
    Paparazzi wanted to rub Tapa's belly, apparently Tapa don't like belly rubs.

Screenshot-93.jpg
    I think Charles won that fight!

Screenshot-101.jpg
    Hehe. I got a snooze on Master's bed!
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    KARRKITT wrote: »
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 For some reason my game keeps claiming to have success installed your Nikolai Doggy, but he's literally nowhere in game. Even using the filter to show CC only on the pets. Maybe he'll show up at some point randomly with randomizer.

You should be able to find him in the section where you find the other Sims you download from the Exchange. If you didn't have the mod markings I used to create him (dont remember which ones they are sorry) then he'd look different from what you originally downloaded. If you want you can delete his .Sim file from your computer and try downloading him again. I've also included some other nice looking dogs from my studio that you can use as potential sires. :) If any are female feel free to change their genders to suit your needs.

Winston
    Autumn Spice (female)
    Bernie (puppy)
    Hawk (puppy)
    Rudy
    Nickolai (in case you need him again)
  • Options
    I have an idea for a workaround, due to hit or miss with Mac Sims 3 and some pets installing or not. But, it's still a "pain (ita)"

Those that do install:
    I Make a save(and/or family) with CC pets, quit game. make fresh Sim 3 folder if moving out folders doesn't work. Repeat with other CC pets and save files.
    Once I've Got the ones I wanted now, "clean" folder I drag back my main saves and those mini saves. Usually I can load those mini-saves fine, so can save/export family if I didn't previously then can add Dog or Cat or Horse to main save's family.

---

@ElijahsBabyGurl9
    As for custom coats, I seem to be lucky with not needing the coat DL as well. If one my dogs happens to be invisible behinds the ears and tail, I just take it into CAP, coat options > advanced. Dog has it's coat after "advanced" closes itself out.

So, your Nikolai should be showing up in the pets area/sims area… Anyhow, I think as soon as he appears I'm doing this save-tactic.

Depending how cooperative Sims 3 is, there may be pics soon.