Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you think we will get information?

CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
Hi guys,

When do you think they will hand us information on the next game pack, the teaser has already came out. So what are your speculations around what date/week we will get more information.
'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
"Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
oGh7KNi.gif
Post edited by Cunningham on

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited April 2017
    Haha I love too this song! Do you know what does mean Bon Appétit? I'm French. :joy: Anyway it's not the topic.
    I think on the 9th or 10th May.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    Haha I love too this song! Do you know what does mean Bon Appétit? I'm French. :joy: Anyway it's not the topic.
    I think on the 9th or 10th May.

I do know what it means haha, i've listened to it literally all day yesterday and today straight after another.
    I forgot to say that I think information could be coming this Tuesday 2nd or Thursday 4th
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    no need to speculate, I recall seeing a tweet in another topic that said they'd release more info in a couple weeks
    and I hate that song :s
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows what that means.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • SeliosSelios Posts: 81 Member
    sometimes it can be surprising to learn that certain phrases in your native language are actually common in other languages :)
    and one of the gurus last week said a "few" weeks for more info, so probably in two more weeks.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    The literal translation is good (bon) appetite (appetit) I can't access the little deelywhop that goes over the 'e'. As for Katy Perry, I'm not a fan.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hi guys,

When do you think they will hand us information on the next game pack, the teaser has already came out. So what are your speculations around what date/week we will get more information.
    (I've got addicted to Katy Perry's - Bon Appetite)

Most likely this coming week or the one after.
    no need to speculate, I recall seeing a tweet in another topic that said they'd release more info in a couple weeks
    and I hate that song :s

That was 2 weeks ago though.
    If it's the 9th May, more 9 days to wait... :smile:
    Lu4ERme.gif
    Argggg hopefully soon because I'm getting impatient!

Be patient, it's sure first information will coming on the 5th May. :smile: And the announce the 9 or 10th may.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    Since the pack is labelled as "Spring" It should be out somewhere in May. Let's assume it will be out in the last week of May, then we probably see the first info bits in the first week of May.
    As for the fitness SP, I think it'll be out in the third/fourth week of June.
    And the new quarterly teaser in the first week of July, announcing *HOPEFULLY* pets :)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm thinking sometime next week for the GP official announcement; the PlantSim challenge goes through this Thursday (May 4th), so probably after that's done. And if they want to release the pack before the Memorial Day holiday here in the US (just so they don't have it hanging over them and ruining their 3-day weekend) announcement/trailer on Tuesday the 9th would give the usual 2 weeks lead up for a game pack.

Since they said "Summer" for the Fitness SP and the last SP came out end of March (which was "Spring") I think that will be released towards the end of June; June 21st is usually the start of summer (also my husband's birthday B) ) so probably sometime after that date.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    may 4th
  • haydub07haydub07 Posts: 84 Member
    I hope soon! I'm too impatient! :)
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    lovlyb wrote: »
    may 4th

May the Fourth be with you, too, young Jedi.
    If not tomorrow, then let's hope for the 9th!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
    may 4th
    may 4th

Announcements don't come out on Thursday.

On the rare possibity we get another Wednesday Release we might get the announcement Wednesday but more likely next week.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    I miss spending so much time on pins and needles waiting for new Sims content to arrive.
    Now that time is spent waiting on just news about new content.

Seriously less enjoying. :|
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    I miss spending so much time on pins and needles waiting for new Sims content to arrive.

Yep. You said it. Perfectly put.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm generally taking a break from my Sims family to do some building/remodeling and playing with my klepto vampire; I got him high enough in vampire skill that he's now a daywalker, so I got him a job as a critic (eventually he'll become an art critic). So far he's limited to stealing lamps; I'm hoping with improved mischief skill he can get up to larger items. He'll be able to build vampire skill faster too now that he's a daywalker; I can send him to daytime festivals without having to have a stock of sunlight resistance drinks in his inventory.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    I can't wait
    I now think Monday next week we'll get the teaser trailer and trailer and blog Tuesday.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Yeah I'm keeping myself busy. I'm doing a let's play for the pack when it comes out. I'll be building an affordable starter home for the lucky family and when the pack comes out I'll probably fill it with whatever new content/decor the pack will bring.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    CK213 wrote: »

Yes!!! I just loved finding out the subject of a store set, an EP, or another pack and wondering what items might be in it. People talking and speculating and now as you say they speculate on news instead of content to some degree. When I knew about content in the past, I was on here all the time or waiting for a sale ect., but now just waiting for news, I get on every couple of weeks or when it hits me. Once, I didn't get on for a month or so and really I didn't miss anything, which is very sad. As you said, not enjoyable :)
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited May 2017
    I think there will be another week or two until we hear anything.

I calculated release as 5-6 weeks away (end of May/start of June) when Ninja made his "few weeks" until more info comment, which means no info 'til at least mid-May.