Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Casting Call for a new Sims 4 story! -- *CLOSED*

Hey there everybody! Do you have a sim (teen to elder) that you want to see some spotlight? Well, now's their chance! I need 5-10 sims for roles in this story. They could be criminals (which is a good thing for this story), close friends, enemies of the main character, or a possible spouse. If I can't fill all the roles, then I'll default to townie sims, but I'd love for the community to be involved in this story. :) Their relationship with the main sim in the story will determine their position.

~One sim of each gender per person.
~Only teens to elders.
~I have all the expansion/stuff/game packs and am 100% open to CC (and may even give them a CC make over depending on their position in the story).

Here's a submission form for sims:

Name:
Background information (optional):
Gallery link:
CC links:
Picture:

Please use the hashtag #Heartbeats so that I can find them easier. :)

The casting call will end Friday, May 5th, 2017. :)
When I get at least 5 sims. :)
Monday, May 15th, 2017. (Or when I get enough sims, whichever comes first...)
~Open your mind before your mouth~
Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
Post edited by SilentWolf101 on

Comments

• ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    This is for the Sims 4, right? I wanted to submit a sim but I have been busy. I am going to try to create one today. :smiley:
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Arrowleaf Yes it is. :) And yay! :D I'm opening it until I can get at least five sims. XD
    Post edited by SilentWolf101 on
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    What kind of criminals are we talking about? Like hardcore or petty theft?
    4s8gctV.png
    Whichever one you prefer. I've got a place for both versions in this story. :3
    I made a duo. ^_^ I understand if you need to change/add any background information. Have fun with them if you use them! <3

Name: Thomas Bemix

Traits: Art Lover, Goofball, Childish

Background information (optional): I imagine him and his sister to be petty thieves. He's the pick pocket, lock picker, ect. He's silly and likes to make jokes, especially at inappropriate times . As for their background, I imagined their parent's being dead or abusive/unable to care for them. They began stealing in order to survive and continue to do so into their YA stage. :)

Gallery link: Ahhh, I can't find the link? I put the hashtag in and my gallery name is Arrowleaff (two fs!)

CC links: I'll edit this with their CC later. ^_^

Name: Sarah Bemix

Traits: Genius, Hot Headed, Self Assured

Background information (optional): She's the brains of the operation, and when they are pick pocketing people she is the distraction. She often gets annoyed with her brother but if anyone else talks badly about him watch out. As for their background, I imagined their parent's being dead OR abusive/unable to care for them. They began stealing in order to survive and continue to do so into their YA stage.

Gallery link: Ahhh, I can't find the link? I put the hashtag in and my gallery name is Arrowleaff (two fs!)

CC links: I'll edit this with their CC later. ^_^

Pictures:

cDQ5ajf.png
    YRuU9FD.png
    ldWilCR.png

4s8gctV.png
    @Arrowleaf Fun fact, I have their skins already. XD The only really important thing I'm missing on them is their hair, then a couple outfits. :3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'll post mine tomorrow! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Sounds interesting! I'll try to make some! :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    I'll post mine tomorrow! <3

Totally not fangirling right now...

But omg, yay! :D
    Sounds interesting! I'll try to make some! :)

Awesome! Can't wait to meet them! :)
    Here are mine:

Name: Jonathan and Adriana Lamb
    Traits: Jonathan--public enemy, romantic, music lover, klepto; Adriana--City Native, romantic, lazy, insider

Background information (optional): These two siblings are a handful! Mother is a doctor (Ella Lamb of The Selection Series fame), father is an Asian mobster (the famous Eun Huang), they never really had a good upbringing. Jonathan turned to a life of crime away from the mob world and Adriana uses the one thing that will get her where she wants. Her looks.

Gallery link: Sorry...some cc. I've put them on your hashtag so you can find them. Click the cc link in the advanced settings so they will show up!

CC links: kijiko eyelashes, height slider

Picture:

Jonathan

Screenshot_2819.jpg

Adriana

Screenshot_13_2.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yay! Thank you, both of you. ^-^
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited May 2017
    Kyle Rozen
    Adult age: 43

Background: He has the political world in his back pocket! Although everyone knows his money is dirty it's still money after all! atleast he did until his presidential candidate decided to come clean about his campaign tactics after having him taken care of MR. Rozen is on there hunt for his new puppet! Life shines in his favor as his dead clients mistress leaving his new pawn on his doorstep a beautiful baby girl! He will use her for what needs to be done after all she owes him that much as the man who saves her from being the daughter of such a pathetic excuse for a father!

9IHllTM.png

Dina Walsh
    teen age 16

Background: she knows he's not a saint but she will stand by Mr. Rozen. While everyone sees the corrupt business man who strikes terror in all he meets, she sees the man who laughed with her when she spilled juice on his favorite suit when she was four! She knows he sees her as a pawn and she will act as such! After all it's the least she could do for the man she only knows as father!
    nX00kxc.png
    @WitcHazard Hey, thank you so much for the sims! Though I have a quick question -- did you upload them with the hashtag Heartbeats? I can't seem to find them in the gallery.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Malina Alto

Traits: Genius, Ambitious,& Romantic
    Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy

Background: Marina grew up the daughter of an dirty politican and an philandering Landgraab. Money was never an issue, until now. An ongoing investigation into her uncles shady businesses led the Feds to turn attention to her mother's recent and former campaigns. Their assets have been frozen. Her father's family don't know of her existence and he isn't in a place where he can help. An interesting proposition has come up though, the government is willing to pay her a pretty penny to obtain information about the family. This could work for her...but, then again things have never been black or white for Malina. Will she stay good for long?

I'm not that great a getting the pics up, but she's up on the Gallery hash tagged #Heartbeats
    @WitcHazard Hey, thank you so much for the sims! Though I have a quick question -- did you upload them with the hashtag Heartbeats? I can't seem to find them in the gallery.

My bad I'll ad the hashtag right now! Sorry!
    Forgot to upload sorry they should be there now!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'd love to, but I'm busy with school. Can i hold a spot? Maybe on friday?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong Yes you may. :) I'm still in need of a few more characters. :)
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Sorry in advance, I tend to go overboard with bios when it comes to sims I put on the gallery.
    -sweats-
    I don't know how to make normal sims ok weirder stories?
    I didn't use that much CC because I always have trouble finding them :pensive:

Name: Frank Forder
    Traits: Gregarious, Lazy, Insane, Hot-Headed
    Background information (optional): Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, Frank could've done anything he wanted; But he's plagued by lethargy. Knocked out for 20 of the available 24 hours of the day and wishing he knew why, he harbors a terrible, terrible secret--At night, he unknowingly transforms into TAYSTEEDOGE™, a supervillain bent on the destruction of every man, woman, or child who leave partially eaten hotdogs at the park. Will Frank mustard up the courage to fight his alter ego, or will TAYSTEEDOGE™ prevail?
    Gallery link
    CC links
    Just one!
    Skin Detail: S-Club WMLL Facemask 2.0
    lQWHH4W.png

I loved making this dude, he also runs a hot dog cult in my main save

Name: Preeti Dahr
    Traits: Alluring, Unflirty, Bro, Music Lover
    Background information (optional): The aura of confidence seems to ooze through her pores as Preeti shows off her sick guitar skills and flexes her muscular limbs. Everyone seems to look at her as an icon of cool, but nothing could be further from the truth. With a hope of finding a man who's hand she could hold without crushing, her dreams are dashed when she finds herself tongue-tied and awkward in front of possible suitors. Will Preeti find someone who'd find her pretty or will they stay dreams?

They're under #Heartbeats on the gallery, but uhh I'll update this with links as soon as they actually show up when I search for them on the online gallery page. :s They're also in my gallery under Cmehnt when you tick the Custom Content box too. :)
    @Cement Wow. Love those characters...especially TaysteeDoge™!

If they have cc, they won't show up for a gallery link. Love Preeti's hair. Do you have a link to that cc?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Cement Never apologizes for genius! B)
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    @pammiechick @WitcHazard haha, thanks you two :joy:

And oh, I see! I don't often use CC with my gallery uploads. Thanks for telling me! Also, Preeti's hair is Version 1 of WildlyMiniatureSandwich's Linnea Hair (http://wildlyminiaturesandwich.tumblr.com/post/140234121289/). :)
    Cement wrote: »
    @pammiechick haha, thanks you two :joy:

And oh, I see! I don't often use CC with my gallery uploads. Thanks for telling me! Also, Preeti's hair is Version 1 of WildlyMiniatureSandwich's Linnea Hair (http://wildlyminiaturesandwich.tumblr.com/post/140234121289/). :)

Thank you!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Cement Oh my goodness, I love them. XD The story could DEFINITELY use some "weirdos" like them. XD <3 Can't wait to see them in the game! ^-^