Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to find a single Sim in game

I just noticed its so hard to find a single sim in game just by looking at sims walking down the street. I want one of my elder control families to start a club to help monitor the aging of particular teenage sims, so I created the control family by clicking on the two ghost households and they got married which freed another lot up for sims to move into. There is a certain NPC I want my main sim to fall in love with, but her age is not in sync so in order to make it insync, I need to run the control family until she is close to aging, but the control family can not find her to put her in a club I called Club Student, this club student will only have NPC controlled sims in it. So I will be able to monitor the aging of certain sims. however, I cant find the last sim to monitor in that club for my one main household. Also if this works I will set up a club elder to manage elder sims dying progress.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    i'm confused, if I understand correctly you want to find a sim and invite them to the club?
    can't you just call them to your house or visit them and invite them to the club in person?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited April 2017
    i'm confused, if I understand correctly you want to find a sim and invite them to the club?
    can't you just call them to your house or visit them and invite them to the club in person?

That only works if you know them, or someone in the household knows them.
    The sim I am looking for is Mikia Meada, and she does not show up at all in the park, in the city or what not, she is a non player sim that is a teen that I been trying to get into this club to keep track of her aging, but nope she won't come over to the park. I don't think she will come over to the other park either. I even set teenage hangout and nothing, the same teenagers go back and forth all the time and no new ones, this game is so limiting compared to The Sims 2 and the Sims 3. Also you can ask sims about other sims you know but you can't ask sims about other sims you don't know.

If the nap Mathew would start a club gathering I would than be able to meet that girl, but he won't

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited April 2017
    yeah but can't you just visit her house with one of the club members and introduce yourself and invite her to the club?
    or if she doesn't live in a house, put her in one temporarily so that you can visit her.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    You could use Manage Worlds to move the Sim into your home, befriend them, then move them back out.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Log into her household and let her ask to join the club you want her to be in. Then you can mark her as unplayed again.
    Well, this was annoying the person who knowns her invited her to join a club, which met at the park. I create 2 control clubs high school and elementary with my active sims so they know who is in high school or elementary school. Using ghost I gave a second chance at life by reviving them, they become control sims for the NPC and when I need the NPC to be of a certain age, I use that household to have them transition. If this works, I will use them for other stuff too. The problem I had recently is the teenage sim with in his late teenage years and his girlfriend was half way in her teenage years, this would mean he would be halfway in his young adult years before she would be old enough to get married. Also this control house will help me insure the age range of certain kids growing up, this should make it a lot more fun.

• shedeviledeggshedeviledegg Posts: 39 Member
    I seem to have the ability to select Sims who are not known by the household, so long as I specify something about who can join the club to filter some Sims out.

I would make a group of Singles only.
    edited April 2017
    You can if the club is based on traits, or age only