Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

blushes only in pink?

am I the only one who misses blushes in other tones and colors, than just pink? we have so many skin color options, but blushes/contour comes only for slightly tanned fair skin. what are my gray and blue sims supposed to wear?

yes, I can make my sims already contoured in CAS, but they basically look like botoxed freaks. and no, dots on the cheeks is not a blush :angry:

Comments

• SeliosSelios Posts: 81 Member
    xoxoat11 wrote: »
    am I the only one

possibly.
  • AdriannaLightAdriannaLight Posts: 12 New Member
    No, I agree. Although I don't use the gray or blue skin tones, I really dislike how the blush options don't seem to suit darker complected sims. Maybe I'm just being too picky but that really bums me out from a diversity stand point.
  • FrejaFreja Posts: 159 Member
    I really dislike how the blush options don't seem to suit darker complected sims.
    I know, right? it's either invisible, or sims look like they got slapped
  • ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    I can't stand the blusher, it looks really overdone to me. My Sims never wear it.

Having said that, there should be more options for different complexions for those who'd like to have it.
    Don't feed the trolls
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,063 Member
    The makeup in general is lacking in this version of the game. I expected more from sims 4.
  • YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    edited May 2017
    A plum shade would be nice and it would suit realistic skintones, I've seen darker-toned people in real life use plum/purple blush. Also I think a orange blush would look nice on warm skintones .
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    ratsrbest wrote: »
    I can't stand the blusher, it looks really overdone to me. My Sims never wear it.

Same thing with most make-up, IMO. Especially things like eyeliner. It's just too much, sims look like they're walking the streets or working in a circus. I miss the transparency options to have less exaggerated make-up.
  • SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    I use CC makeup so I don't be run into this issue.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited May 2017
    I use cc or either can make my own. But the issue is that players who have darker Sims shouldn't have to rely on third party cc in order to bring diversity to their game, since we're all paying consumers.
    Post edited by lasummerb on
  • AdriannaLightAdriannaLight Posts: 12 New Member
    > @lasummerb said:
    > I use cc or either can make my own. But the issue is that players who gave darker Sims shouldn't have to rely on third party cc in order to bring diversity to their game, since we're all paying consumers.

PREACH.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    I use cc or either can make my own. But the issue is that players who have darker Sims shouldn't have to rely on third party cc in order to bring diversity to their game, since we're all paying consumers.

Amen. It's so hard giving make up to darker and colorful sims. Especially blush.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • dancenow13dancenow13 Posts: 160 Member
    Yep I agree with you OP! We need more makeup in general. I don't see why we have a tonne of weird alien blushes and yet only four shades of normal blush. What a joke!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    @lasummerb could you link me to your make-up cc for darker sims? I need it for an upcoming chapter
    6adMCGP.gif
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @MadameLee I haven't made any for TS4 just yet. I have things in the works, but I don't know when I will be able to finish them up. Xmiramira has skintones and some makeup for darker toned Sims. If you don't find any that you like, what I do sometimes is edit the makeup in Photoshop or GIMP.

http://www.xmiramira.com/