Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Houses are gone!

I went out of town sunday came back monday night got on my game this morning to find that all of my houses in New Crest are gone! I didnt delete them this is the second time this has happened to me! Has anyone else had this happen to them? I am very upset i put alot of time into building those houses and the families in them for them to just disappear! EA needs to figure out what is doing this and fix it because ive had enough of it already! If anyone knows what happened please let me know :( thanks for all replys everyone have a very great day and Happy Simmin

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    migitpoo73 wrote: »
    I went out of town sunday came back monday night got on my game this morning to find that all of my houses in New Crest are gone! I didnt delete them this is the second time this has happened to me! Has anyone else had this happen to them? I am very upset i put alot of time into building those houses and the families in them for them to just disappear! EA needs to figure out what is doing this and fix it because ive had enough of it already! If anyone knows what happened please let me know :( thanks for all replys everyone have a very great day and Happy Simmin

It sounds like you started a new save at some point instead of loading an older one. If you select Load Save and don't see one you expect to or if you don't have Load Save available, see this: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/save-games-disappearing/
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • migitpoo73migitpoo73 Posts: 218 Member
    Thanks Luthienring i understand now what happened my neighbors little girl was playing on my game when i was out of town and proboly did just that not knowing i would delete my older saves so thanks again for the help i didnt think aout that one have a veery wonderful day and happy simmin :)