Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Next for Sims 4 ?

So Bowling has been out for awhile now, so what is next? , are they only working on the so called Eco Living Pack and that is it? , I want to know what is after the Bowling Pack, this is almost the end of April got only 1 week left of it before May shows up, what will be coming out for May to June I wonder . It seems like I am the only one who is wondering bout it, cause everyone else only seems to care bout that Eco Pack that wont even come out till 2018, I want to know what is coming out now not then.

Comments

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Did you miss the family game pack and athletic stuff pack teaser?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    no it's just that everyone else isn't living in the dark :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member

On the speculation section they are all talking about the family game pack and the fitness stuff pack. That information has been out for a while now.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Yup I saw the teaser recently though, not sure what it was for, okay so we are getting a so called Family pack and a Sports pack, hmm, but no news on that for sure as to what the names will be and such though I take it, so it is still just more speculation, okay I will just wait and see if anything more bout them show up, I only see stuff for the Eco Living pack, so was not sure bout anything else, thanks all for the info.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    The "eco-living" pack is a long-term project that won't be out till sometime in 2018. I'm sure there will be at least one EP in the fall, maybe even another GP along with the family one, and a few more SPs and special patches.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Yup I saw the teaser recently though, not sure what it was for, okay so we are getting a so called Family pack and a Sports pack, hmm, but no news on that for sure as to what the names will be and such though I take it, so it is still just more speculation, okay I will just wait and see if anything more bout them show up, I only see stuff for the Eco Living pack, so was not sure bout anything else, thanks all for the info.

Are you confused my poor child :sweat_smile: ? No but seriously, you know the themes of these packs and saw some of the objects. How is that any different from where we currently are with the eco living SP ? These are the next packs coming up, we don't know what exactly they will bring but they are what's coming to the game pretty soon.

only saw 1 teaser period, its been a few weeks now, instead of only concentrating on the 1 ( Eco Living Pack ), they need to let out more news bout the ones that are coming out sooner, is what I am saying , instead of keep asking what others want for the Eco pack all the time, and if you do not get that, then I just do not know what to tell ya, I want news of what is coming now or soon, not what is coming next year, Yes I know that they will ask on and off bout stuff for that pack and the voting, but does it have to be all the time and nothing new bout the ones that are suppose to be showing up? , well that is how I feel bout it anyway, and that is My opinion, and no I am far from confused, just frustrated is all.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Are you confused my poor child :sweat_smile: ? No but seriously, you know the themes of these packs and saw some of the objects. How is that any different from where we currently are with the eco living SP ? These are the next packs coming up, we don't know what exactly they will bring but they are what's coming to the game pretty soon.

only saw 1 teaser period, its been a few weeks now, instead of only concentrating on the 1 ( Eco Living Pack ), they need to let out more news bout the ones that are coming out sooner, is what I am saying , instead of keep asking what others want for the Eco pack all the time, and if you do not get that, then I just do not know what to tell ya, I want news of what is coming now or soon, not what is coming next year, Yes I know that they will ask on and off bout stuff for that pack and the voting, but does it have to be all the time and nothing new bout the ones that are suppose to be showing up? , well that is how I feel bout it anyway, and that is My opinion, and no I am far from confused, just frustrated is all.

don't worry news will come I got ants in my pants to
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Thank you so much, Finally someone who understands, :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Well, your question was 'what comes next?'. And we basically have a broad idea, because confirmed on twitter, a stuff pack about fitness, (in late spring early summer) and a GP about making family play more meaningful. (Late spring release) So, it's pretty much known what is coming next.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »

Well, your question was 'what comes next?'. And we basically have a broad idea, because confirmed on twitter, a stuff pack about fitness, (in late spring early summer) and a GP about making family play more meaningful. (Late spring release) So, it's pretty much known what is coming next.

one little tiny teaser really does not say much, and on the community page that I just read, it is said that it will still be a few more weeks before any more news even comes out, so I think I can make a thread to at least try to find out what is going on, since they seem to be slacking on the other packs, and that is My opinion on the matter.
  • alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    What's next? The same old, same old... Aka not much.
    p6tqefj

one little tiny teaser really does not say much, and on the community page that I just read, it is said that it will still be a few more weeks before any more news even comes out, so I think I can make a thread to at least try to find out what is going on, since they seem to be slacking on the other packs, and that is My opinion on the matter.

Well, of course you can, but you made it sound like you hadn't heard about the fitness stuff pack and or the family GP, by saying this: ' so what is next? , are they only working on the so called Eco Living Pack and that is it?'...

so I thought I would answer.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member

This is what you said: "are they only working on the so called Eco Living Pack and that is it?"

Nothing wrong with standing corrected is it?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    So Bowling has been out for awhile now, so what is next? , are they only working on the so called Eco Living Pack and that is it? , I want to know what is after the Bowling Pack, this is almost the end of April got only 1 week left of it before May shows up, what will be coming out for May to June I wonder . It seems like I am the only one who is wondering bout it, cause everyone else only seems to care bout that Eco Pack that wont even come out till 2018, I want to know what is coming out now not then.

Family GP is next.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    alexandrea wrote: »
    What's next? The same old, same old... Aka not much.

Nah I think the Family GP will bring back a lot missing to TS4. I could see swings,seesaws,slowdancing,giftgiving,hopscotch,play catch and pillow fighting returning.
    I just got back from being gone for awhile, I am so glad that the Gurus are finally cleaning up the forums pages, A lot easier to find things, I still see that there is no more news bout what is coming as of yet, that figures, Glad I got My other games to keep Me busy.
    I just got back from being gone for awhile, I am so glad that the Gurus are finally cleaning up the forums pages, A lot easier to find things, I still see that there is no more news bout what is coming as of yet, that figures, Glad I got My other games to keep Me busy.

Parenthood GP this month.
    Ya I saw that and made a thread bout how I am feeling bout that pack, not happy bout it what so ever, but thanks for the info just the same.
    I am not sure I want to get this Fitness Pack today, I am not feeling it, so I guess I will have to wait for July 1st to see what will be next in the New Quarterly, I can only hope it is something I can use and do want, since I am not really a Family Player or Fitness Buff, I am Gothic watch Me Soar !!!, :)
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    BlueBlack007 I have to get everything just in case there's something I can put in my castles and mansions to make them inclusive of all amenities lmao Also I loathe going through the sim exchange when I'm populating my empty lots and seeing amazing stuff that uses packs I don't have
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    BlueBlack007 I have to get everything just in case there's something I can put in my castles and mansions to make them inclusive of all amenities lmao Also I loathe going through the sim exchange when I'm populating my empty lots and seeing amazing stuff that uses packs I don't have

I ended up getting the Fitness one after all, just in case there is something in it I might need someday, so far I am up to date and have all the packs, but I am sure there will come a time when I will have to miss some packs, cause I can only afford so much, right now I am ok with the money part, but there will come a time when I can no longer afford them, I am dreading that time, cause I know then I will probably miss out on the stuff I really wanted for My game instead of all this stuff I do not use for My Gothic type play, oh well nothing I can do bout that now I guess, :(.
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited June 2017

I ended up getting the Fitness one after all, just in case there is something in it I might need someday, so far I am up to date and have all the packs, but I am sure there will come a time when I will have to miss some packs, cause I can only afford so much, right now I am ok with the money part, but there will come a time when I can no longer afford them, I am dreading that time, cause I know then I will probably miss out on the stuff I really wanted for My game instead of all this stuff I do not use for My Gothic type play, oh well nothing I can do bout that now I guess, :(.

If it is possible try to save some Money by the end of the month. I don't know, mybe you have a 'bad' Habit (Smoking, going to the Nightclub every week, eating outside the house etc.) but it should not be too hard to find find a way to save a Little bit of Money after all.
    Post edited by HalloMolli on
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    @BlueBlack007 In future to make sure you don't end up buying a pack with nothing you want, you can check what items are in it before hand (particularly with stuff packs that don't tend to have much new gameplay). When you load up your game, you know it displays all the packs on the left side? If there's one you don't have, click it and it will show you all the CAS and build mode items. And also I would do some research as to what features or gameplay might be included in a pack so if it's not going to fit your style of play, you don't waste money on it. :)