Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A MidSimmer's Nightmare - Gen 2 Spouse Vote

kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
So, I decided to create an uglacy/prettyacy. Being lazy, I won't be posting anything except the heir votes, although there is a background...

Oberon, King of the Faeries, discovered his longtime lover in the arms of another man. In a jealous rage he cursed both of them. Nicholas Bottom was considered the handsomest mortal man in all the realm. As punishment, he was changed into the ugliest man. Over ten generations, his line must breed the "ugly" out to become the prettiest again. Robin Goodfellow, faerie trickster extraordinaire, must produce the ugliest sim in the land over the course of ten generations. Each generation's spouse will be altered by faerie magic to be somewhat ugly. In addition, Robin and Nick are not permitted to touch. AT ALL.

Robin married Benjamin Schmidt of Appaloosa Plains. They have three sons (with one more on the way, but it won't be considered as heir).
Nick had children with Cheyenne Fox of Appaloosa Plains. They have two daughters. (No I didn't plan it that way.)

One child from each family will be heir. The spares will marry each other. If there are more than one spare, whoever is deemed the second ugliest/fairest will marry. Each generation will have at least two children. They may have more if: both parents wish for a child or they autonomously "Try for Baby" or "Risky Woohoo". Marriage will only take place if both parties wish for it.

Post edited by kethrydrake on

Comments

• kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited April 2017
    Mirror, mirror on the wall
    Who is the ugliest of them all?

Midsimmer%20Mirror_zpsfclz3mox.png

GEN 2 HEIR VOTE
    edited May 2017
    Which One is Ugliest?
    Screenshot_zpsz1zsuzew.jpg

Screenshot-2_zpssktx2scu.jpg

Screenshot-3_zpstuzd73p3.jpg

Which One is Fairest?
    Screenshot-5_zpsmzrtt047.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsv65bf23a.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Results:
    GEN 2: Hermia Bottom
    ...........Lysander Goodfellow
    bumped
    edited May 2017
    closed...for now
    Hermia won by a landslide. She was my personal pick.
    Lysander and Philostrate were tied. I picked Lysander because he was closer in age to Hermia. Now Phil and Helena can marry when they get old enough.
    edited May 2017
    Who is the Best Looking?
    2num4d1.jpg
    Apollo Bloom

2gvot92.jpg
    Devin Ashton
    Who is the ugliest?
    15ecsx.jpg
    Moxie Logan