Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rx-for-Healing - the Power of Opposite and Color (MOVED)

2...Next

Comments

• JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    Thursday ♡.

I lost a friend today, a strong, loving, generous and gentle man. It's been a wet and weepy day. Grateful for this forum, challenges, friends, connections, and of course the distraction while creating/building.

Hold the ones you love close. Tell them you love them today. Now. Life is short.

for Loren
    FA16emy.jpg

JFIZ1WG.jpg
    Brandon Lee, son of Bruce Lee 1965-1993

Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @Jazztizz, I am sorry that happened; losing somebody you care about is the most horrible of feelings. Sometimes when I feel sad, I think about the small number of people and animals who I care about. Then I remind myself that I am so lucky to have them.
    @Jazztizz, I am sorry that happened; losing somebody you care about is the most horrible of feelings. Sometimes when I feel sad, I think about the small number of people and animals who I care about. Then I remind myself that I am so lucky to have them.

@plushtrap_107 really kind of you to drop off a comment and good advice. Thank you. I agree -- present loved ones are definitely comforting during times of grief.
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello.
    I am sorry to hear of the passing away of your friend. I send hugs to you <3 You would have many treasured memories of him. Our family and friends are very precious to us.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello.
    I am sorry to hear of the passing away of your friend. I send hugs to you <3 You would have many treasured memories of him. Our family and friends are very precious to us.

@Rosemow thank you so much for your kind comment. I appreciate the hugs and your kindness very much. <3
    Happy Friday

beingabductedROCKSTHEHOUSE.jpg
    Oops. That was supposed to be a quote. Anyone have a good quote for this TS2 Rowdy rockin' out post-abduction?
    edited April 2017
    I thought of one:
    yWPjdKf.jpg

Edited with Picsart.
    "If we don't reach out, love cannot find us."
    edited April 2017
    Saturday Surprise

So I had an idea. I'm going to use TS1-4 sim pix to make quotes for this forum. It's easy and fun and adds to my goal.

If you have good quotes / pix that go with them please feel free to share.

ElTVstubborn.jpg
    TS2 Time Travel Challenge

This might fit:

"The conundrum of free will vs. destiny has always kept me dangling."
    William Shatner

(Wish I could have a chat with him! I figured out an answer for this. Theory. SWAG. Okay total WAG.)

Or this:

"Insanity not only runs in my family, it practically gallops."
    Cary Grant

So that's just to let you know I"ll drop off a pic a day or two M-F like the old Rx-for-Healing with a matching quote. This will be Sim style. <3
    edited May 2017
    Monday.

heYWElm.jpg
    Gerry Spence

D9PwQCZ.jpg
    Ralph Hodgson

Post edited by Jazztizz on
    This thread is moved to here "I <3 Quotes" and is now exclusively for Sim pix + quotes.