Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Land

Please I need more land! I have a lot of sims and a lot of them are currently not in world technically homeless because they don't have a place to stay. Please please please add more land!!! A lot more land.

Comments

• kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    You play rotationally with 120 families? Why?
    wJbomAo.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Please I need more land! I have a lot of sims and a lot of them are currently not in world technically homeless because they don't have a place to stay. Please please please add more land!!! A lot more land.

Agreed.

We need more 50x50 and 64x64 lots. We also need more 30x40 and 40 30 lots.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    A new blank world is really needed. I've used up Newcrest.
  • jedipwncesjedipwnces Posts: 85 Member
    I'd really like a world with smaller lots (but more of them). I have trouble filling the huge lots! But I like to have more control over the Sims that live in my neighborhoods (i.e., I create everybody who lives there), so I'm all about the blank slate that we got with Newcrest. A few more Newcrests would be great.
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 197 Member
    jedipwnces wrote: »
    I'd really like a world with smaller lots (but more of them). I have trouble filling the huge lots! But I like to have more control over the Sims that live in my neighborhoods (i.e., I create everybody who lives there), so I'm all about the blank slate that we got with Newcrest. A few more Newcrests would be great.

You can always smaller build houses with bigger gardens. But I kind of agree, smaller lots are often plenty for most residential builds. There isn't a great advantage to a huge house, sims just spend a long time walking between things. I still build and play some mansions though, but it's for the story, not efficiency.
  • TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    @jedipwnces I'm the same. I much prefer the smaller lots. I rarely will build houses on the big 50x50 or 64x64 lots. I tend to put down community lots for those bigger lots.
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • johnjetjohnjet Posts: 101 Member
    I'm only now going to buy expansions that contain more land or neighborhoods. SP and GP that only add aesthetics to the game, don't interest me - I have enough clothing, furniture etc - so, unless it contains more lots for me to build on, then no sorry I won't be buying it.
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    You play rotationally with 120 families? Why?

My sim has a huge family.