Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excessive water drinking or drink mixing is disrupting gameplay

ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
Two days ago my vampire household was rather balanced about their activity. But since yesterday they started to drink water again. Worse than before. I just left the game because it dominated most of their activities. No sink was safe. With two bathrooms, a kitchen and a sink on a balcony they were constantly running to the one sink that was just available while the others were parked with one vampire sim that needed water so desperately.
I noticed that they were nearly as addicted to mixing and drinking drinks which led me to block the access to the bar. I just removed the blockade and guess what happened?! Its like the sinks didnt exist anylonger. They went right to the bar, constantly a sim behind it mixing drinks for them or the one sitting infront of the bar. It got annoying because it also dominated their activities. It was nice to see the sitting sims engaging in good conversations.
Another test. I blocked the access to the bar again. One minute later they all had a glas of water in their hand.

Im going back into the game and remove the sink in the kitchen (which looks stupid in my awesome house), on the balcony, from both bathrooms and place sinks in the kid´s rooms where the adults cant enter. Hopefully this will change the outcome of this war.

Comments