Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pegasus Feathers-- Chapter 1.7 5/28

Comments

• Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Announcing the publication of chapter 1.5!
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Aww. Now I'm torn between Maddox and Galaxy.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    edited April 2017
    I still gotta root for my baby Maddox. He was in love first after all, and no one else would've met Pega if it weren't for him ;p

Also it's super cute how they call him Maddie or Mads!
  • Options
    I still gotta root for my baby Maddox. He was in love first after all, and no one else would've met Pega if it weren't for him ;p

Also it's super cute how they call him Maddie or Mads!
    After all the crushes get revealed i will host a poll for the first date Pegasus goes on amd who it's with ;> so in a way I'm letting the game and you guys pick~
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Aww. Now I'm torn between Maddox and Galaxy.

I'll be honest, i don't know who i ship! I could literally see Pegasus happily dating all the candidates
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Poor Galaxy :( Maybe it's just me but he would fit way better to Pegasus than Maddox. Don't ask why, it's just a feeling
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Great chapter, I love your writing! :relieved:
    I don't know who I want to root for yet, we haven't seen all the crushes :wink:
    One thing that got me confused, when you wrote in Galaxy's perspective, you wrote they. Why? :hushed::smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    I would assume it's because "they" is a pronoun that is commonly used by transgender and gender-fluid people.
  • Options
    Like kethrydrake said, they is a common pronoun for genderfluid people. Though on occasion they're fine with he or she
  • Options
    Okay everyone, a little bad news. Pegasus Feathers can't be updated for a little while. The AC unit to my upstairs (where my computer and bedroom are) is warped, therefore it's too hot (78 degrees in the house and i live in the South, where we breech that easily by 9 am) for me to stay up there for extended periods of time. (I.e. photographing and writing the chapters)

I shouldn't be in this situation for long. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    Oh no! I hate the heat (I'm a New Englander, so 40-50 degrees is warm to us lol). I hope it's fixed soon! I'm sorry this has happened to you.
  • Options
    Okay everyone, a little bad news. Pegasus Feathers can't be updated for a little while. The AC unit to my upstairs (where my computer and bedroom are) is warped, therefore it's too hot (78 degrees in the house and i live in the South, where we breech that easily by 9 am) for me to stay up there for extended periods of time. (I.e. photographing and writing the chapters)

Oh no, too bad :frowning: I'm hoping it works out for you soon! :relieved:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options

Take your time :) It's okay if you don't post a new chapter soon :) It's better to wait a while for the new one than you being roasted in your room ^^
  • Options
    The AC is still warped, but I'm able to sit up here long rnough (after a cold shower lol) to get pictures taken. The original plan for this episode os going to probably take longer than i want, so I'm going to change the way it's set up and therefore Luca is being introduced differently than the others.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    When will it be up? I'm excited!
  • Options

Getting Pics now ;)
  • Options

Getting Pics now ;)

Ahhhh!!! I'm so happy to see. I was really missing this. So many stories I read had to stop posting at once!
  • Options
    I'm really unhappy to say this.
    Pegasus Feathers is now on hiatus.
    I bought a Mac and need to decide if i should load it onto the mac or transfer it to my laptop (if i ho the laptop route i would need to seriously alter the graphic settings. They're terrible on my laptop which is why i never play it on the laptop. I also have no idea how it will look on a Mac. Any of you Mac users??)
    Because of this i have no way of accessing the save file until i hook my pc back up in my dad's office.
    I'm so sorry guys!
  • Options
    Good news! The laptop with the settings completely bumped up does have good enough quality for me to continue the story! Still gotta het the files though
  • Options
    Good news! The laptop with the settings completely bumped up does have good enough quality for me to continue the story! Still gotta het the files though

Yayyyyy! I was missing this story so bad!
  • Options

We're coming back around!!
    If I do end up losing the file though I wont let you guys go without answers. I'll explain everything I had planned so you have closure <3

Also the AC is working again!!
  • Options

We're coming back around!!
    If I do end up losing the file though I wont let you guys go without answers. I'll explain everything I had planned so you have closure <3

Also the AC is working again!!

I hope it doesn't come to that, but I'm glad that will be what happens just in case :)

Yay! I hate heat, so I'm genuinely happy for you. It's awful trying to sleep in a hot room, especially since I love being under a blanket.
  • Options
    Good luck to get the file! It would be sad to not get on with your story! I love it a lot <3
  • Options
    We're coming back y'all! I have work to do for Galaxy's apartment scene and Luca's introduction. So pretty soon I'll give you guys a filler chapter without photos to make up for the absence ^^;
  • Options
    So excited!! <3
  • Options
    Awesome!! :relieved:
    HBRh4vc.jpg