Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't believe this sim is game-generated!

Comments

• BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    I'm more attracted to the quirky ones myself.
    Neva showed up in San Myshuno one day and I fell in love.
    Neva.jpg
    Turns out she's the child of Eva Capricciossa and Malcolm Landgraab.

Seems she's inherited grandma's bosom. ;D

~~

I got the hottest butler sim once. Or at least, a really attactive one that I wasn't expecting.

12-18-16_3-15-36AM_zpswxzck71c.png

Not sure if he's still around in the game, but nonetheless I was impressed.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    My housemaid looks kind of cool and strange at the same time... need to give her a make-over one of these days...

tumblr_ootf6yvCs41wn99j5o1_1280.png

She actually reminds me of a girl I went to high school with. Certainly not bad-looking but with veeeeeery wide-set eyes.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    @celeste821 tahnk you :blush:

@BlueR0se you should have made him stay around! ;)

@InfraGreen That's funny! :smiley:
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    ~~

I got the hottest butler sim once. Or at least, a really attactive one that I wasn't expecting.

Not sure if he's still around in the game, but nonetheless I was impressed.

Ooh. He reminds me a little bit of Roope Salminen, a Finnish actor, singer and television presenter :love:
    roope-salminen.jpg
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Ohhh, I actually DO still have him. Just didn't recognize him without the butler outfit. I uploaded him to the gallery if anyone wants him, just search under the "br0se" username and allow mods (there aren't any, but it's automatic cause I use certain cc body stuff but there isn't any actual cc things in it). His name is Hugo Berman. He's got pretty good traits (a hot, non-klepto butler?! what are the ODDS) but is an adult.
  • trulyoutrageoustrulyoutrageous Posts: 245 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »
    Some gorgeous game generated sims from my game.. most of which ended up married into my legacy family.
    2XdTu9l.png
    DTJoEFB.png
    6bnaDLI.png
    EcXugsJ.png
    ntxGd9s.png
    LAwYz2S.png

Le gasp! Can you upload the first three to the gallery please, if you don't mind, of course? I love them!
    supersonic, simobotic, disconnected, not respected, who would ever really wanna go and top that?

tumblr_np8nzkY5xK1rkqz3ho9_r1_250.gif
  • heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    This is a townie I came across, the only reason I went into cas with her is because she shares the same name as a friends. All I changed was her hair style/color and gave her freckles. Well... I also changed her clothes... She also had a sister that the game generated for her who is also a looker (I changed her hair/clothes too) I will upload both to the gallery if anyone wants them.
    WJBu1HS.png

And this beautiful man is a product of the randomize button. I gave him a paler skin complexion due to the fact that he's a vampire and I changed his lips. The second I changed his hair I was in love. He's on the gallery I think...
    0YQUiac.png
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    It happens. Found this guy last week in household management. I only changed his beard because it was covering too much of his handsome self.

CuteTownie1_zpswkmdtxt4.jpg

This is my sims mailman and friend, lol!!!
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    This is a townie I came across, the only reason I went into cas with her is because she shares the same name as a friends. All I changed was her hair style/color and gave her freckles. Well... I also changed her clothes... She also had a sister that the game generated for her who is also a looker (I changed her hair/clothes too) I will upload both to the gallery if anyone wants them.
    WJBu1HS.png

And this beautiful man is a product of the randomize button. I gave him a paler skin complexion due to the fact that he's a vampire and I changed his lips. The second I changed his hair I was in love. He's on the gallery I think...
    0YQUiac.png

Wow, they're both gorgeous! I'd love to download them, so let me know if you share them on the gallery, please. :)
  • heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    WJBu1HS.png

0YQUiac.png

Wow, they're both gorgeous! I'd love to download them, so let me know if you share them on the gallery, please. :)

They're all on the gallery, I uploaded the girl (with her sister) shortly after posting and the guy was already up.
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
    WJBu1HS.png

0YQUiac.png

They're all on the gallery, I uploaded the girl (with her sister) shortly after posting and the guy was already up.

Thanks, I'll go find them. :)

• AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited April 2017
    XV2kxdA.jpg
    Her name is Imane Seddiki, a beautiful, of course, graceful, elegant, and sassy Algeri-French queen dress as mystic Indian Queen during the Spice Festival. Later I add Nefreti as her 1st name when she becomes my Sim-vampire's wiffy.

oPKJZCa.jpg
    This would be her vampire hubby, Viticus Crico Voltarius in sim-form.

Believe or not, BOTH of them are A.I. generated without my alteration, except hair and clothing of course.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    @NeverSeemsToEnd @simmer_whovian she is already on the gallery but I use a cc replacement skin (Lumia Lovers Smoothish II) so you will need to enable cc to find her.
    @NeverSeemsToEnd @simmer_whovian she is already on the gallery but I use a cc replacement skin (Lumia Lovers Smoothish II) so you will need to enable cc to find her.

Thank you! I just downloaded her and am off to add her to my game. :)
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    My Sims girlfriend is completely game generated and shes going to be his future wife.
    One of the best Sims my game has ever created, only downside is that shes got black eyes, but i still like her looks :)

Gotagirlfriend.png

Game did a great job there
    Here are some of my favourite game generated townies:

vbQFlpk.png
    cY4epeB.png
    GqIRezB.png
    wMjz1mV.png
    38BSuCI.png
    QHcDUrt.png
  • EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    Those are some good looking sims folks. My game generates some decent looking sims every once in a while. If I get some extra time this week I may add them.
  • NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member

Thanks, i will try to find her :smile:
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Why do you find this hard to believe? Sometimes random selection does a good job and odds are in your favor.

I have to agree with this statement.
    I've seen many Sims that look good from the start.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    Ira Ramesh is my favorite game generated sim. I only gave her a make over, and she does have CC on.
    34211780636_feecc4a8c2_h.jpg
  • Megadustrial_SimMegadustrial_Sim Posts: 180 Member
    My housemaid looks kind of cool and strange at the same time... need to give her a make-over one of these days...

Too bad they don't have the dress and stuff to do this but she kinda reminds me of the corpse bride from the Tim Burton movie.
    Check out my awesome house Zephyr's Edge -TODAY!

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

Too bad they don't have the dress and stuff to do this but she kinda reminds me of the corpse bride from the Tim Burton movie.
    She does kind of look like her in a gloomy sort of way. But anyone would look like that if they had empty the potty chair. :D
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    asesina wrote: »
    Some gorgeous game generated sims from my game.. most of which ended up married into my legacy family.
    2XdTu9l.png
    DTJoEFB.png
    6bnaDLI.png
    EcXugsJ.png
    ntxGd9s.png
    LAwYz2S.png

Le gasp! Can you upload the first three to the gallery please, if you don't mind, of course? I love them!

Another interested party. Please upload
  • m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    edited April 2017
    BlueR0se wrote: »

oh my gosh your butler looks like one of my main sim (the one in my avatar) XD and i randomized him in cas.
    one of their family photos. He's the at the front left.
    2G4ZKQA.jpg

and, found this girl in the game as-is. Felt like she's a natural beauty, like the kind of girl u'll meet irl and be good friends with.
    JUotVOQ.jpg
    Post edited by m11kj on

W79XhDj.png
  • FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    @Megadustrial_Sim Omg! Why didn't I notice that :o she really does kind of look like a Tim Burton character.
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono