OCTOBER 17 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats new and whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Automatic club gatherings

Whenever I travel to some public place with one of my club members, club gathering automatically starts. My Sim got invited to breakfast in a restaurant, and as soon as the two of them arrived for a private meeting, club gathering started. This is so ridiculous and annoying.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 115,153 Member
    Hello
    When there are three club members together in the one community venue, a club gathering will begin. Are there three members of the same club there when the gathering begins in your game?
  • dirty_milosdirty_milos Posts: 136 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    When there are three club members together in the one community venue, a club gathering will begin. Are there three members of the same club there when the gathering begins in your game?
    Hi! I know for the two of them, don't know about the third one, but there is no reason whatsoever why should club gathering start automatically. Maybe all of the 8 club members are there, but they don't want to start a club gathering at that moment.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 115,153 Member
    A club gathering isnt meant to begin automatically when there are only two Club members at the location. Could there perhaps have been amother club member at the lot but not close by the two sims?