Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires' Outfits...And Bonehilda

RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
edited April 2017 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
My Sim, Fiona, was perfectly fine until her husband threw a bottled Vampire's Bite at her. Now, like her vampire mother-in-law, she insists upon changing into her formal wear before doing what I want her to, even if what I want is for her to take one step forward. One has to wonder if this issue will resolve if they're cured of vampirism, and I intend on finding out...eventually. For now I've made their formal outfits and their everyday outfits the same. Additionally, has anyone else had trouble dismissing Bonehilda? No matter how many times my Sims tried, she kept walking around, picking up their children. I finally had to use the moveobjects on cheat to delete her.
Be safe.

Comments

• SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    I have used NRAAS to reset Bonehilda when she went missing from the household.
    She was found on a public lot and wouldn't come home. Resetting her sent her back home where everything she did went back to 'normal', or at least what is normal for Bonehilda. :#
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
    SemaviLady wrote: »
    I have used NRAAS to reset Bonehilda when she went missing from the household.
    She was found on a public lot and wouldn't come home. Resetting her sent her back home where everything she did went back to 'normal', or at least what is normal for Bonehilda. :#

I looked at their website and found nothing on Bonehilda...
    Be safe.
  • SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hi @KimRS

-- Without NRAAS-
    You can reset normal sims with cheat window; resetsim <sims name> but bonehilda is different.
    You can reset Bonehilda with Testingcheats, go to buy mode, control-shift click on her or her coffin and choose 'reset'.

What's the difference?
    NRAAS wouldn't need a specific menu for Bonehilda, she can be reset from clicking on her like a sim
    --NRAAS>MC>Advanced>reset sim

NRAAS resets any sim including pets, and can reset objects (like a skilling machine, diving cave, or a bowling alley), in fact it can reset your entire town from just its own menu though menus will be slightly different for objects.

I run into glitches from time to time and when NRAAS is always there, it's quick and efficient way to keep the game playable, fix invisible sims and lots of other things. :)

Good luck with your game! :)
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
    SemaviLady wrote: »
    Hi @KimRS

-- Without NRAAS-
    You can reset normal sims with cheat window; resetsim <sims name> but bonehilda is different.
    You can reset Bonehilda with Testingcheats, go to buy mode, control-shift click on her or her coffin and choose 'reset'.

What's the difference?
    NRAAS wouldn't need a specific menu for Bonehilda, she can be reset from clicking on her like a sim
    --NRAAS>MC>Advanced>reset sim

NRAAS resets any sim including pets, and can reset objects (like a skilling machine, diving cave, or a bowling alley), in fact it can reset your entire town from just its own menu though menus will be slightly different for objects.

I run into glitches from time to time and when NRAAS is always there, it's quick and efficient way to keep the game playable, fix invisible sims and lots of other things. :)

Good luck with your game! :)

I know how to fix invisible Sims without mods (cheats - I use them every time, lol), but because of this Bonehilda issue I just don't buy her coffin anymore. It's alright, though; I don't really like skeletons picking up my Sims' kids anyway.
    Be safe.
  • ToriWayne3ToriWayne3 Posts: 5 New Member
    Is there a bonehilda or character like her in sims 4?
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    ToriWayne3 wrote: »
    Is there a bonehilda or character like her in sims 4?
    No, at least I don't think so. TS4 does not have a full range of occults and supernatural things (yet). But wouldn't this be a question better placed on the TS4 forum boards where the TS4 players are?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hello there! As this has been inactive since 2017 I'm going to close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top