Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Juice Blender in Eco Home Stuff [WITH INGAME SCREENSHOTS]

Comments

• Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    We have so many harvestables but can't do something with them. A new gameplay object could be the Juice Blender where you could turn your delicious fruits into your own self-made juice. This is quite eco-friendly as you don't have to buy your juice in plastic bottles!

MTS_plasticbox-1596803-pbox_juiceblender_piemenu-1.jpg

It would take about 4-6 of your harvestables to create one juice. You can't blend juice without harvestables.

More screenshots: http://modthesims.info/d/571063

Sadly, that mod was last updated in March 2016, and has since broken in one of the patch updates. I would love to see it back as official content.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I love this idea

I hope the Gameplay Objects of this Pack could be:
    Laundry (Washing machines, Dryers; Clothes lines)
    Solar panels (that lower bills)
    Juicer

Honestly, I would prefer something like a composter over laundry, but I love the ideas of solar panels and juicer.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited April 2017
    I like the juicer idea as well, with different effects depending on the juice/blend. Maybe also tie in effects to quality of produce used -- the higher the quality, the better the chance of success.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I like the juicer idea as well, with different effects depending on the juice/blend. Maybe also tie in effects to quality of produce used -- the higher the quality, the better the chance of success.

it would also be nice to have something new for kids to drink
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    The juicer used to be so cool in TS2 and we need something valuable to do with our harvestables!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Juicer
    I have a feeling that we'll have to choose between one or two, and juicers may get lost.
    Personally, I'd love to have them back, with all sorts of wacky consequences like in Sims 2. Thank you, @FreezerBunnyCowplant, for posting that list.

7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Juicer
    I have a feeling that we'll have to choose between one or two, and juicers may get lost.
    Personally, I'd love to have them back, with all sorts of wacky consequences like in Sims 2. Thank you, @FreezerBunnyCowplant, for posting that list.

As the juicer is a Gameplay object that requires less coding than Laundry I hope they don't put Laundry and the juicer into one category, but rather have several categories to chose from while voting
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i would much rather see the option to do laundry in the sims4 then a juicer when the time to vote comes my vote is already decide and it will be for laundry in the simns4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    i would much rather see the option to do laundry in the sims4 then a juicer when the time to vote comes my vote is already decide and it will be for laundry in the simns4

Yes but there won't only be Laundry in this Pack. Backyard Stuff had 4 Gameplay objects.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    We have so many harvestables but can't do something with them. A new gameplay object could be the Juice Blender where you could turn your delicious fruits into your own self-made juice. This is quite eco-friendly as you don't have to buy your juice in plastic bottles!

MTS_plasticbox-1596803-pbox_juiceblender_piemenu-1.jpg

It would take about 4-6 of your harvestables to create one juice. You can't blend juice without harvestables.

More screenshots: http://modthesims.info/d/571063
    This would be very useful if your sims have a large garden that produces a lot of fruit for them. But I seem to fail to see how this fancy juicer would fit in with a rather plain looking art style which is what art style B is.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Btw this is what the juicer looked like in TS2: (kind of like a Pokéball)
    SIMS2SEpcRENDbopJuicer_psd_jpgcopy-56cc8f783df78cfb37a07491.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    Haha, that does look like a pokéball. I'd love to see a juicer in the game, especially because we have so much fruit. But laundry would be fun, too -- I did enjoy that in T3, though I wouldn't want it to be a big hassle and take forever to complete. Once every few Sim days would be great, but if it's daily I'll go out of my mind pretty quick lol unless it's a fast action.

If both end up in the voting, I'm not sure what I'll vote for. I love juice because I think it would be great to be able to give the kids some apple or grape juice (etc) and not just orange from the fridge. Smoothies would be so great, too! Options are never a bad thing. But laundry does add a new game play mechanic.....hopefully both or at least one of them will be something we can vote for.
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Also I hope they won't just let us blend fruits but also vegetables like tomatoes and carrots for Tomato Juice and Carrot Juice! :p Delicious and eco-friendly because you don't have to buy juice in a bottle or box!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Some references for concept artist:
    Blender-Juice.jpg
    vitamix-best-blender.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Seeing as we have the new Wellness skill, a juicer could bring added health benefits, too. Calm a fussy toddler, ease aching muscles after a long workout, get rid of a cold or fever, or even boost low energy. The possibilities are endless. Great thread!
  • Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    I would love to see juice and smoothie making in the game. It's a pity the mod in the picture is broken. An official version would be a very nice addition to the game. It would give my Sims an extra incentive to grow fruits and vegetables. It would be even better if those juices and smoothies were also sellable using the selling table from City Living. I also thought of the option to make juice in a carton, which would contain 8 portions. That way we could also sell juice cartons (imagine the options if we ever get grocery stores!).
  • Options
    Would be pretty cool to finally bring our MANY harvestables to a use
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited June 2017
    I want a §40,000 Juicero object that functions slower than other juicers.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    AbigalFlynnTheSimAbigalFlynnTheSim Posts: 16 Member
    love love loveee this!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    love love loveee this!

Me too! Harvestables and gardening skill would finally be useful.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    love love loveee this!

The sims have always been able to use those fruits and veges that they get from their home garden in cooking, and then in baking. But this juicer thing in Eco Living gives the sims a new choice on what to do with all those unused fruits and veges.
    Which reminds me, anyone up for a nice glass of cowplant berry juice? :D
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    sunman502 wrote: »
    love love loveee this!

The sims have always been able to use those fruits and veges that they get from their home garden in cooking, and then in baking. But this juicer thing in Eco Living gives the sims a new choice on what to do with all those unused fruits and veges.

OMHG cowplant berry juice! you're a genius, we need this in the game if juicers come with it
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »
    love love loveee this!

OMHG cowplant berry juice! you're a genius, we need this in the game if juicers come with it
    Thank you! It was something that had been lingering in the back of my thoughts for some time now. Just waiting for the right moment for me to post that idea on the Forums. :)
  • Options
    IzzabelleIzzabelle Posts: 153 Member
    A juicer would go so well with any kind of gardening expansion!

Would also be nice to have something like this for gyms and spas.
    ZU6MUcP.gif
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited June 2017
    We really need a juicer. I hope it will let us make special squash for toddlers if we do get one.