Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Television Series Are You Watching/Hooked On?

Comments

• Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    I'm waiting for new seasons of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Rick & Morty and South Park

Just finished Orange Is The New Black too so I guess I'm now waiting for the new season of that as well

Forcing myself through 13 Reasons Why. It has it's good moments but most of the time it just irritates me (or rather, Hannah Baker irritates me) and I'm about halfway through that soo
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 51 Member
    Penny Dreadful! The gothic victorian setting is my style.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Lucifer, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Supernatural. In that order.
  • Options
    VeaumVeaum Posts: 179 Member
    I watch A LOT of TV shows like countless of the normal - Walking Dead, Supernatural, Orange Is The New Black, Pretty Little Liars and so on and on and on.

But I recently tried iZombie, I was a bit unsure about it after watching the trailer as it seemed kinda gimicky and lame but it is AMAZING. Just caught up with it all.
    Intel core i7 7700K
    16GB Kingston hyper X fury
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    MSI Z270-A PRO
    1TB HD
    480GB SSD
  • Options
    MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    > @Veaum said:
    > But I recently tried iZombie, I was a bit unsure about it after watching the trailer as it seemed kinda gimicky and lame but it is AMAZING. Just caught up with it all.

Yes!! I love it so much! I pretty much watched the whole thing in a few days and now I'm waiting for Netflix to post the rest of the episodes one by one which is torture D:
    cha cha cha
  • Options
    VapeMaster420x69VapeMaster420x69 Posts: 13 New Member
    everything on ESPN
  • Options
    BorntorunBorntorun Posts: 76 Member
    Orange is the new Black
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    I was hooked on Attack on Titan season 2, but now it's ended, so I'm back to square one! xD

I didn't realise that Grimm season 5 was on Netflix now, so I'm probably going to get really hooked on that lol!
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    Our latest find it True Detectives. Juggling that now with The Sopranos.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    Good question! I just (re)discovered Star VS The Forces of Evil and I can't wait for it to return with that 2 hour movie event on the 15th. And if you can't tell by my sig, I love Rick and Morty. :p
  • Options
    LizzyX4LizzyX4 Posts: 69 Member
    The only show I currently watch "live" is Supernatural. It's on hiatus right now. I've heard good things about Lucifer, but I haven't started it yet.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    LizzyX4 wrote: »
    The only show I currently watch "live" is Supernatural. It's on hiatus right now. I've heard good things about Lucifer, but I haven't started it yet.
    I think that's on my list of must sees. Too many shows, not enough time.
    One that got me a few years ago was Life On Mars, and the follow up Ashes To Ashes. I think we got through them within a few weeks. Just watched one after the other. One of those, okay, one more then bed, one more then bed, one more then bed situations!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    This week ı started to watch Hannibal and ı have became it's addict.Because of perfection of show ı finished the whole season just in one week.And it's was flawless.For me it was the one of the best tv series ı have ever seen.And one of the tv shows that doesnt deserve to end so early.Yeah it's finale was flawless but there is a lot of unfinished thing.
    And currently waiting Preacher's new episode and GoT's new season.
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    At the moment? Prison Break.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    karizzleskarizzles Posts: 263 Member
    Just finished Reign. I cried so much..
    0002745_yuri-on-ice-nitotan-plush-keychains_550.jpeg

• Options
    ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    my shows I'm hooked on: the man in the high castle, stranger things, a series of unfortunate events, channel zero, castlevania, and Hannibal. Hannibal has three seasons, but they're hinting for a fourth one, and I'm sitting here like a rocket about to blast off in excitement. I highly recommend all of these shows, but castlevania only has four episodes in season one... maybe they thought it would fail? stranger things is supposed to come back in October.
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm currently trying watching izombie and revenge on Netflix, I love both!
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    Watched the last Dexter yesterday, what a strange ending, I feel unfulfilled!
    Started on the Sopranos now.
    Well if you dislike unfulfilling endings, I'm not sure how you'll feel about the Sopranos. :\
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm almost caught up with Always Sunny in Philadelphia (and laughing myself to tears! :mrgreen: ), next I want to tackle The Office again. And Jem and the Holograms was recently added to Netflix, so I gotta get my 80s cartoon nostalgia on!
    Reitanna wrote: »
    I highly recommend all of these shows, but castlevania only has four episodes in season one... maybe they thought it would fail?
    OMG, I know!! And it was JUST about to get super intense too! I played all the video games, so I was super excited when I saw that they made a TV show. Here's to hoping there's a quick Seasons 2!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    CuteCoffeeGalCuteCoffeeGal Posts: 256 Member
    I have a ton of shows that I watch, but one that is a bit different is "Younger" on TV Land, with Sutton Foster and Hilary Duff. Such a fun show, I wish the episodes were an hour instead of a half hour!
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    Gallery ID: CuteCoffeeGal
    Twitter: @CuriousLindsey
  • Options
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    February11 wrote: »
    Watched the last Dexter yesterday, what a strange ending, I feel unfulfilled!
    Started on the Sopranos now.
    Well if you dislike unfulfilling endings, I'm not sure how you'll feel about the Sopranos. :\

:D Thanks for the warning :) I'm not liking a lot of the characters so I'll probably be happy if they all meet with a nasty demise!

Just started Taboo and Broken on BBC First. Both pretty good.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    Game of Thrones is killing me right now. So good. Weirdly-paced since they ran out of book material to follow, but still so, so good.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    CuteCoffeeGalCuteCoffeeGal Posts: 256 Member
    The past 3-4 episodes of Game of Thrones have been INSANE!
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    Gallery ID: CuteCoffeeGal
    Twitter: @CuriousLindsey
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Wynonna Earp. I'm sad that the season finale is this Friday, but at least there will be a Season 3 in 2018.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Supernatural. I finally surrendered myself to tumblr fandom last year. I'll never be the same.