Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Signatures Not Showing

I noticed the signatures' HTML in the forum have stopped working for some reason. I did a search to see if anyone has reported this problem and found a few but a ways back and not recently. Anyone else experiencing this problem right now?

Also, I'm not really sure where in the forum would be the proper place to address this issue so I'm posting in the General Forum. Please let me know if I should do so some place else.
Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png

Comments

• Options
    Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    You might want to look at the Forum Ideas and Feedback section. It has been noted that some forum changes made many links, images, signatures and a few other things stop working correctly.
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    Thanks @Simberella777 that's actually what I did and I finally figured out that it wasn't just the signatures but anything from Photobucket. The solution was to take off the URLs on each end of the link. My signature is showing again, as you can see.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    edited April 2017
    Might give that a whirl, my siggie has broken too. But mine was from postimage, not photobucket.

Woo hoo! It worked. Thanks for the tip. I'd tried a couple of things which didn't work.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    Glad to hear it @February11 :)
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hi, my signature stopped showing a few weeks ago.

What do you mean by taking off the url at both ends? Is thee no such tag as URL anymore?

EDIT: Made my signature banner show, but does this mean images can no longer be linked?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg