Hi. SimsGuru said that all our ideas are going to be considered, so I made a list of some things I wish to have in the game. Maybe it is not possible to put all of them in the Eco pack, but who knows in the future it can be added in another, I have hopes.
- Sims can bathe in the waterfall.
- Sims can bathe in the river.
- Sims can drink water from the river or the waterfall
- Stone bathtub and Wooden Bathtub for them to bathe their babies
- Babies can play in the bathtub, with toy ducklings or soap bubbles.
- Obaoba under the waterfall
- Romantic Interactions inside the river
- Sims can have fun on the zipline that start on a tree and goes straight to the river.
- Children can be taught to swim.
- Sims feel good walking barefoot on the grass.
- Sims can climb trees and sleep on the Tree branch
- Tire swing on the tree.
- Sims can wash their clothes in the river
- Children can practice yoga, accompanied by some adult.
- Children can meditate too and this helps them with their studies
- Sims can learn to climb and this will increase levels of climbing wall ability.
- Tepee (where childs can go inside to sleep with their parents)
- romantic boat in the river with interactions.
- Coconut tree and option to drink coconut water (babies too)
- Children play with paper boats at the river's edge.
- Water aerobic at home (Sims can do that alone)
- Water aerobic academy (In group and with instructor) - So they can practice exercises without machines and having fun
- Sims of any age can feed birds.
- Long hair (for man, woman, children etc)
- Dread Hair
- many option of Wall flowers, to inside and outside house.
These are my ideas, if you have more ideas that you would like to include, feel free and tell us
And also, ignore my mistakes, English is not my native language.
If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1