Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why do I mention The Sims 5 alot? *Explained*

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    NoTalent wrote: »
    aricarai wrote: »
    This is getting way to personal, honestly. The post above mine is highly rude and, in some sense, disrespectful.

Pulling comparisons between games will just cause disappointment.

@NoTalent - you're having a bubble, right?

I see no rudeness or disrespect.

The post I was referencing was removed.

Edit: because it was disrespectful and rude.

I missed that as well but I have booked marked this thread so will check notifications...

Edit:

These are my notifications in GMT and there is no evidence that anyone else posted in this thread who isn't already in here:

17917884_1919267855022564_5509406144504324979_o.jpg?oh=41ec1d56df8a322d248cfd7a72fc5fb2&oe=5998A824

Not sure what's going on, but I just read the last four pages and the post I was quoting is gone. :anguished:
    Maybe @NoTalent posted on the wrong thread!

Nope! :tongue: My post even references this thread.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    This is getting way to personal, honestly. The post above mine is highly rude and, in some sense, disrespectful.

Pulling comparisons between games will just cause disappointment.

@NoTalent - you're having a bubble, right?

I see no rudeness or disrespect.

The post I was referencing was removed.

Edit: because it was disrespectful and rude.

I missed that as well but I have booked marked this thread so will check notifications...

Edit:

These are my notifications in GMT and there is no evidence that anyone else posted in this thread who isn't already in here:

17917884_1919267855022564_5509406144504324979_o.jpg?oh=41ec1d56df8a322d248cfd7a72fc5fb2&oe=5998A824

Not sure what's going on, but I just read the last four pages and the post I was quoting is gone. :anguished:
    Maybe @NoTalent posted on the wrong thread!

Nope! :tongue: My post even references this thread.

Sounds like one of those 'forum mysteries' that happen quite often :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I've read EA has say TS5 will comming in VR, it's true? I search the informations but I don't find it, so it's maybe a lie... Here is the link, I don't know if this website say the truth.
    : http://sims5news.com/sims-5-vr/
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I hope TS5 lives up to more expectations than TS4 has thus far. IMO the damage was done back in 2014 when the game first came out. Patch jobs have been done but the blemishes from said patch jobs are always going to be visible. TS5 could be another golden age for the franchise for all we know. Honestly, this thread ought to be in the speculation section as the OP is, as far as I can tell, merely speculating.
    And remember, this forum is not just for TS4 - it is for all the games in the franchise.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    I've read EA has say TS5 will comming in VR, it's true? I search the informations but I don't find it, so it's maybe a lie... Here is the link, I don't know if this website say the truth.
    : http://sims5news.com/sims-5-vr/

That is just a rumour at the moment but VR itself is still a concept that is being explored and developed so I don't know if we will see I in The Sims any time soon but maybe we will have it for The Sims 6 :wink:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I hope TS5 lives up to more expectations than TS4 has thus far. IMO the damage was done back in 2014 when the game first came out. Patch jobs have been done but the blemishes from said patch jobs are always going to be visible. TS5 could be another golden age for the franchise for all we know. Honestly, this thread ought to be in the speculation section as the OP is, as far as I can tell, merely speculating.
    And remember, this forum is not just for TS4 - it is for all the games in the franchise.

This! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    I have been away from this forum for a long time. I came here today to see what's happening and if there is any news or rumor about TS5 :D