Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cant post on us forums with my laptop

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
I can use my phone to post like now. I get this error
http://i.imgur.com/EG5rWor.png
Its frustrating. The aussie forums work perfectly

I had to copy and paste text from the aussie one on my phone to the us one. I tried just commenting and making a new thread with my laptop and got that error. But works fine with my phone.

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited April 2017
    Have you tried switching the country of origin to the U.S? Try that, and see if that helps.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Have you tried switching the country of origin to the U.S? Try that, and see if that helps.

I signed out, well I tried too, the page kept on refreshing itself the whole time telling me to wait, so I closed the page and went back in again and now it seems to be working again :) Yay.
    mcrudd wrote: »

I signed out, well I tried too, the page kept on refreshing itself the whole time telling me to wait, so I closed the page and went back in again and now it seems to be working again :) Yay.
    Good! I'm happy to hear that it seems to be working again. :)

It stopped working again, so I think I figured out, its if I load the australian page first and then use the country selection to us it stops working, but if I got directly to us then it works fine. weird

It stopped working again, so I think I figured out, its if I load the australian page first and then use the country selection to us it stops working, but if I got directly to us then it works fine. weird
    That very well could be it. You're on the Australian page with the country of origin set to U.S. Try matching the country of origin to match which country that the page is from. That should do the trick.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    There was another simmer having the same issue with getting the same code appearing also
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916278/invalid-csrf-token-message

I informed @Jendowoz0612 of the solution, thanks Rosemow :)

That very well could be it. You're on the Australian page with the country of origin set to U.S. Try matching the country of origin to match which country that the page is from. That should do the trick.

Yip its working perfectly now, as long as I open a page seperatelly for each forum, I can't switch between countries with the same forum like I usually did. Hopefully they will fix it soon

Yip its working perfectly now, as long as I open a page seperatelly for each forum, I can't switch between countries with the same forum like I usually did. Hopefully they will fix it soon
    Glad to hear it. As soon as you said that you on the Australian page with the country origin set to U.S. I got to thinking that has to be it. The codes are different, even though both pages are in English.